Why Jongin and Sehun can't play alone + Friends?

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count: 987

The maknaes of the house love each other with dear love, they are like brothers as they the same age, and always seem to find themselves at eachother's houses. The three love playing together, but only when there is a three. Many people believe that they play innocently together, but one day, Tao had to go to China to meet his granny, so Sehun and Jongin played alone. Which at first went good, then slowly went horrible.

Jongin and Sehun were playfully running around in Sehun's backyard on a bright summer day. They climbed up the climbing frame at least 20 times, and ran around the pool 20 times. The two toddlers were not specifacally playing anything they were just happily running around in circles.

After at least 20 minutes running around whilst laughing happily the two climbed up onto the frame panting their life away while laughing crazily.

"That was fun." Jongin stated while laughing, Sehun nodded happily.

"Yeah." Sehun beamed, as the remained silent. Jongin stood up leaned in on Sehun and pecked him on the forehead. Sehun smiled and pecked back. The two kept on pecking back and forth, until the too started laughing crazily again.

"I love you hyung." Sehun stated.

"I love you too Sehun." Jongin stated as pecked Sehun once again.

The two sighed as they both gazed over at the Wu house. Sehun looked back at Jongin and sighed.

"I mith Tao." Sehun sighed. Jongin thought and then had an idea.

"SEHUN! Maybe if we go over and steal Miss Panda and bring her back here, maybe she can play with us like he does>" Jongin said smiling like crazy. Sehun suddenly beamed.

"OK"

The two climbed down from the tower and snuck over to the fence to the Wu house. They went behind a bush that led to a hole that the two boys went through and found themselves in the backyard of the Wu house. The looked at eachother and nodded ther ran to the back door. Jongin opened it quietly and the two ran towards Tao's room.

When they go there, the two searched for Miss Panda. They looked in his closet, in his drawers, in his crib and in his toybox. They couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hyung thhe'th (She's) not here." Sehun cried.

"She has to be, she's probebly in the crib having a nap, see she is under the blanket." Jongin stated. he lowered his arms down.

"Come here and i will give you a boost up." Jongin stated. Sehun ran over to Jongin as he was lifted up in to the crib. Sehun fell in face first on the soft matress.

"Is she in there?" jongin asked, as Sehun crawled over to the blanket and came there with a shock.

"the (She) ith not here hyung!" Sehun cried, Jongin gasped. The two began to worry.

"How'd did you two get in?" A voice asked.

"OMMA!" The two cried

Luhan and Kyugsoo looked at the two toodlers confused and pretty mad.

"Jonginnie, why are you here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"This is all Sehun's fault, he wanted to come here and he draged me along." Jongin said quickly.

"I DID NOT!" Sehun cried, with tear pooling in his eyes.

"IT WATH YOU HYUNG! YOU WANTED TO COME HERE TO THTEAL (steal) MITH PANDA!" Sehun cried, Kyungsoo gaped and Luhan became a bit mad.

"Hold you to came here for Miss Panda?" Luhan asked

"NO"
"YES"

The two cried together.

"HYUNG WHY YOU LIE?!" Sehun screamed.

"I'M NOT LYING!" Jongin cried back.

"FINE, I HATE YOU!" Sehun roared, and Luhan gasped.

"I HATE YOU SEHUN!" Jongin roared back before runing out of the room in tears, with Kyungsoo following close after. Luhan sighed as he walked over to his crying son from the crib.

"Sehunnie, that wasn't nice to say." Luhan stated bouncing him up and down.

"OMMA HE LIED TO YOU!" Sehun roared to his own mother.

"Ok ok, lets go home shall we?" Luhan asked as he walked out of Tao's room and walked back to his house.

/Present Day/

The three boys were sitting in Sehun's playroom playing 'happily together while the adults were in the main room not to far away. The boys were playing with Jongdae's dinosaurs until.

'Hyungs, stay here, I gotta go potty." Tao said in very broken Korean. Tao nowdyas is trying to learn Korean, and he hi catching on pretty fast.

Tao ran quickly away from the playroom and to his mother, whilw Jongin and Sehun waited in the playroom.

Sehun glared at Jongin and Jongin glared back, giving the 'I don't like you that much stare'. After what had happen, these two could only play together when Tao was with them.

"Hyung I wath-"

"Don't talk to me." Jongin stated firmily. Sehun pouted as he moved away from Jongin and sat on a red chair far away.

"False alram a just had to to toot, wait why are you sad?" Tao asked with Miss Panda in his arm. As he ran over to Sehun and pulled him over to Jongin.

"Jongin lied." Sehun stated, Tao gasped. Jongin sighed.

"Tao, once while you were in China, we snuck into to your room and try to find Miss Panda, your ajumma's found us and well I lied to try and not to get us in trouble." Jongin stated sighing a bit, before breaking in to silent tears. Sehun followed along, while Tao was confused.

"WERE SORRY!" The two boys chorused, before Tao shushed them.

"It's ok, just love each other.: Tao stated. Jongin was still crying before he was quickly kissed on the forehead. It was Sehun, Sehun smiled. Jongin smiled back before pecking Sehun back, Sehun laughed and same with Jongin. The two kpt kissing eachother back and forth, before looking over to Tao. They smiled as they bothe pecked Tao on the forehead at the same time.