A Regular Afternoon at Park's

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count: 741 (sorry that it's shorter than than the first one)

For once in the entire week, both of the kids were not home. Baekhyun was at school, then after band practice, and Jongin would be at daycare, and Chanyeol and his wife Kyungsoo would finally have some rest from taking care of the kids. Luckily for Chanyeol, he knocked off work early so he go to spend some quality time with his wife.

The two were peacefully cuddling on the couch watching the movie, Batman Dark Night. They are half way through the movie when Chanyeol's phone rung.

"Wait here and pause the movie i'll be back." Chanyeol said in way in which he sounded like the Joker, Kyungsoo laughed as he picked the remote and paused the movie while gazing at Chanyeol as he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Chanyeol asked in his Joker voice again

"Oh ok hyung." Chanyeol said scaredly, Kyungsoo couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah sorry, i'm still at work." Chanyeol stated to the person on the phone.

"5, I think i'm staying late and besides Yixing is a man already tell his mama to stop worrying."

"Can you tell Kyungsoo and he will tell Baekie and Kkamjjong when they get home."

"You know why, wifey's condition she can't exactly take care of Kkamjjong, not yet."

Kyungsoo had gotten an infection in his arm, so he can't really carry anything, not even her son Jongin

"Ne, ok BYYEEEEE HYUNGGGG!" He shouted as hung up his phone and placed on his desk. He walked back over to the couch and sat back down on the couch next to his wife.

"Who was it ?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yifan hyung.... and he dosen't like my Joker." Chanyeol sighed as he laid on his wife's lap. Kyungsoo let out a smile then picked up the remote and played the movie again.

"And also he wants me to pick up Yixing from school." Chanyeol added on. Kyungsoo sighed.

"What? He is 15, he should be able to get home himself and also I don't thinks those were Yifan's words.' Kyungsoo laughed  as they continued to watch movie.

Later on

It was know about 3:00 pm and Chanyeol had fallen asleep on Kyungsoo's lap and the movie had finished. Kyungsoo looked at the time to see that it was 3:30 pm, he time Jongin finished daycare. Kyungsoo looked down at his sleeping love and smiled. Before slapping him hard against the back.

"Ow, baby what was that for?" Chanyeol asked looking tired and confused.

"Because you need to go pick kkamjjong." He said pointing at the clock. Chanyeol gasped as he attemmpted to get up, he fell onto the floor and quickly ran towards the door. chanyeol opened up the door and shut it again, while Kyungsoo sat there smiling to himself, flipping through the channels.

Chanyeol came charging back inside towrds the kitchen and Kyungsoo is laughing very hard. Chanyeol glared at him and began laughing too.

"Shut up, I just forgot the keys." Chanyeol shyly said to his laughing wife before charging out the door, again. Kyungsoo sat their laughing to himself before continuing to flip through the channels on his tv.

Later on

Kyungsoo fell asleep on the couch while watching the drama Heartstrings. He was leaning against Baekhyun's red pillow while snoring.

Kyungsoo slept peacefully until small fingers and small hands woke him up.

"Umma." A small voice cried, pushing against his mothers shoulder 

"Umma it's time to wake up." A much louder voice said pushing against his stomach.

"Umma listen to your kids it's time to wake up." A much louder and deeper voice spoke, Kyungsoo smiled as he slowly rose up from his slumber to be welcomed by his kids and husband.

"UMMA!" Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs as he snuggled up against his mother. Jongin climbed up onto his mother's lap. Kyunsoo smiled as he pecked her son's forehead and smiled.

"Hello kkamjjong." Kyungsoo smiled as he wrapped her arms around her youngest child. Kyungsoo slowly stood up and walked over to the kitchen and began to pull out some things for dinner. Chanyeol took the two boys into lounge room and Pororo for them before heading back to his wife.

And that's about it for what happens. What happens from now is dinner, taking the two boys for showers, putting Jongin and Baekhyun to bed, and Chanyeol picking Kyungsoo bridal style to the bed room for a late night cuddle.