Yifan is lost in the Toystore

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count: 860 (also sorry for the weight and this is probebly gonna be a bad chapter. Reason, well i do dance practice, sing practice and ore in afternoons, yep I am a performance kid, so anyways enjoy reading and holy cow almost 50 subs, wowowowow THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH saranghaeyo <3 )

"Help." Yifan cried in a small voice as he was standed in an isle with a plush panda in one arm and a boquet of blue roses in the other arm. He didn't know where the cash register was, or the way out of the toy store. But, this store was HUGE, bigger than his supermarket and his house, combined. Which raises a question, what the hell was he doing in a toy store, with a panda plushie in the first place? Well, it all began with a phone call at work from his wife, Suho.

/1 hour before Yifan was lost/

Yifan sat at his desk and sighed as he watched over the many customers and workers of the store that he runned. He was peaceful, until his phone rung, with the caller ID being, Golden Wife.

"Hey babe." Yifan said as he begban to face the picture of him and her at their wedding day, which sat near his desk.

"Hey, um can you do a favour for me? You know after you finish work?" Suho asked. But Yifan heard a bit more than Suho, he heard the cries, wait no not cires, screams of a child faintly in the background.

Yifan thought for a moment.

"OK i'll go to the toystore after work." Yifan stated sighing.

"You read my mind, ok im gonna try and calm this kid down, bye bye." Suho exclaimed as he hung up, Yifan smiled as he continued to overlook the store.

/ 30 minutes before Yifan was lost/

Yifan was closing up his office as he meet with a co-worker

"Hey Yifan, you wanna have some drinks tonight?" The man asked, Yifan softley shook his head.

"Nah takin the wife on a suprise date, sorry mate." Yifan kindly said.

"Ok, have fun with the wife, and tell her I said hi." The man stated before walking off with his co-workers, Yifan smiled as he continued to lock up his office, and picking a set of blue roses from his desk.

/0 minutes before Yifan got lost (aka he entered the store)/

Yifan swiftly made his way to the toy store which Suho got the last Panda from. When Yifan walked in, his jaw dropped and eyes went huge, the store was MASSIVE, and in big bold letters above his head was 'TOY HOUSE, THE BIGGEST TOY STORE OF ALL TIME!!'

Even though Yifan was 190cm, he looked and felt like an ant. The store was compelelty empty, only a few people and him were in the large store.

He walked directly to isle 10, where Suho told him most of the plushies were. And saw a whole isle filled with large plushies, of every animal, even some humans. Yifan quickly went down the rather long isle and picked up the panda plushie with his free hand. Then he went out the other end of the isle and looked around, and he thought

Where is the register?

"Help." He cried in a small voice after walking around for literally 2 hours, yep finishes work at 5:30 and now it's 7:30, its kinda suprising that he couldn'y find the register. He wanted to get this done as quickly as possible so that he could go on a date with his beloved wife soon, but no, he got lost in a toy store, with a plush panda and a boquet of blue roses. He sighed. He took out his phone and saw at least 5 missed calls from his wife. Yifan mumbled under his breath before quickly calling him back.

Suho answered.

"What the hell are you doing Yifan?" Suho asked

"I am getting the panda from the store you got the last one from. Yifan quickly responded, Suho sighed before walking quickly. Then Yifan heard a loud cry into the phone.

"Baba!" Tao screeched before breaking down into tears, Yifan felt sorry.

"Tao it's ok, i've got your panda."

"REALLY?!" Tao beamed loudly.

"Yeah I am paying for it now." Yifan said in a tone which Suho reconzied, he was lying. Suho took the phone of Tao and walked outside.

"Ok seriously? You don't have the panda?!" Suho shouted quitely, so that Tao couldn't hear him.

"Honey, I do, but i'm, well, I can't find the cashier." Yifan said sighing. Suho began to laugh louder than ever before.

"Wait, wait, wait, you can't find it?" Suho asked laughing pretty loud.

"Oie, what's going on?" A deep tired voice cried from the otherr side of the fence.

"Oh Chanyeol, can go get Yifan from Toy House?" Suho asked, Chanyeol tilted his head.

Suho explained the whole situation to Chanyeol before he choofed of to go get his hyug, and Suho was still laughing.

"Ok ok, Chanyeol is coming down there help you, love you bye." Suho said before hanging up the phone.

Yifan sighed as he put his phine back into his pocket and sighed as he waited patiently for Chanyeol to arrive.

And from then, Yifan would actually buy the panda thanks to the help of Chanyeol, got home and succsessfully got the 3 yr old panda a new misstress, and went on his lovely date with his wife Suho.