Attack of The Pirates + Oppa, I have a note for you

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word count: 1219 ( Also 30 subs and over 500 views? HOLY COW, Also I am brushing off my mother tounge in this chapter enjoy, thanks for subbing and commenting)

Luhan had the one of toughest jobs in the universe, taking care of the five children of the three neibourhood. Suho ad Yifan were at a meeting, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were at a doctors appointment to check his arm, Minseok had just gone to work and Yixing was on a date with Fei.

So Luhan had to talk care of his insane kids and the other insane kids.

But so far, everything was in order. Jongdae and Baekhyun were outside on the climbing frame, the 3 toddlers were playing in the playroom and Luhan was peacefully watching the toddlers play with a cup of hot tea in hand.

Jongdae and Baekhyun are the bestest friends of all time, they are the same age and relate well to each other. The two are playing pirates on the climbing frame where, Jongdae was the captain of the scurvy crew and Baekhyun was his first mate.

"Yarr me matey LAND HOOOOO!" Jongdae screamed pointing towards his house.

"But, but, I don't want to go inside." Baekhyun pouted, Jongdae tsked.

"Ay me matey thats where the treasure is, the beautiful princesses."

"Dae?" Baekhyun said in a confused tone, Jongdae turned around.

"Yes matey?"

"I am not going picking up your mother."

"No no no, he is the queen, we are going for the princesess."

"Not picking up Sehunnie either."

"No no no, he is a dragon, the real princesses is someone we can't see from here."

" Dae, my brother would be traumatized."

"NO! A princesses can't be related to her saviour."  Baekhyun thought for a moment, off all the people that in the house that weren't related to him.

"Ohhhhhh, OK!" Baekhyun beamed before jumping down of the 'boat' and began to charge into the house before he was stopped Jongdae.

"Hey, we need to find another way into the castle." Jongdae whispered into Baekhyuns ear, Baekhyun nodded in approaval.

"One thing." Baekhyun asked

"Yes?"

"Whats related?" Jongdae groaned as he continued towards the side of the house.

"Pabo."

"I am not a Pabo." Baekhyun said

The two had gone to the side of the house and planned a simple assult on the 'castle'. First they had to infultrate from the side, then bye pass the dragons, capture the princesses, run to the ship and then set sail, with the princesses in arms.

Jongdae and Baekhyun opened up the door to the laundry and tip toed into the castle, they keept going until.

"Wait!" Jongdae flinched holding his hand up towards Baekhyun

"I know were we can get weapons from." Jongdae said as he took off running, into his room.

When he got out he brought with him, a gun and a sword, Baekhyun took the sword from Jongdae and did a little nod before beginning the next phase of the assult. The two boys crept until they reached the brim of the main room, where they saw the queen and one of the dragons. Jongdae and Baekhyun looked over at the queen.

Meanwhile

Luhan who was merrily watching the 3 younger kids smiled to himself. These three were raised as like triplets, but they are not related. These 3 played together, ate together, sleep together and go every where together. These three had an unbreakble bond.

Luhan smiled greatly until he felt a tug on his jeans.

"Omma, i'm tired." Sehun stated pulling against Luhan's pants.

"Ok." Luhan whispered as he picked up Sehun and walked him over to the hall to take him into his bedroom where he met the intruders.

"Uh what are you two doing?" Luhan asked the pirates who are shaking at the 'queens' pressencse in the hall.

"Umm well, why are you holding a dragon!" Baekhyun shouted. Jongdae placed his finger over Baekhyun's mouth.

"Remember the princesses must not know that we are here." Jongdae whispered into Baekhyuns ear. Baekhyun nodded.

"Hyungth are pabo!" Sehun exclaimed

"Hmm know if you will excuse us." Jongdae said walking past his mother. Luhan glared at them

"No you don't." Luhan said tugging onto the two boys shirt.

"Ok I'm gonna put Sehun to sleep and I will meet you two in your room ok?"

"Ne omma"

"Ne ajumma." The two boys choresed before heading into Jongdae's room.

Later On

The two boys have been waiting in there for ages, Sehun was no put down, although he was tired, he could never EVER go to sleep with out a huge process which took about 20 minutes. The two boys slouched down against each other on Jongdae's bed before being welcomed by a small yet hyperactive voice.

"Oppa!" A small child said came rushing into the room, tightly grasping of a note. Jongdae and Baekhyun looked at each other and laughed.

"Oppa?" Tao asked titlting his head making Jongdae and Baekhyun laugh even more.

"Oppa?" He asked again in a  more louder tone, yet the two boys were still laughing.

"OPPA?!" Tao cried in the loudest voice ever which wasn't that loud.

"NE?!" The two boys shouted

"Wǒ yǒu yīgè zhǐ tiáo gěi nǐ" (I have a note for you) Tao said in a cute way.

"What?" The two boys asked, Tao couldn't speak Korean properly so he spoke chinese insted, which the boys can't clearly understand.

"Wǒ yǒu yīgè zhǐ tiáo gěi nǐ" Tao said cutley again. The boys stared at the small child in confusion.

"Whats going on here? Tao why are you here?" Luhan asked . Tao tilted his head in confusion, Luhan remembered Tao can't understand Korean either.

" Ah Nǐ wèishéme zài zhèlǐ tāo? Wǒ de yìsi shì, nǐ shuō shuō zhèxiē háizi." (What are you doing here Tao? I was meant to talk to the boys) Luhan said in a soft voice crouching down to Tao. Tao smiled as he passed him the picece of paper. Luhan unfolded the note and read it, he smiled at bit. He looked down at Tao

"Qù yóuxì shì, wǒ huì zài nàlǐ zài dì èr," (Go to the gameroom, I will meet you there) Luhan stated. But Tao shook his head and pointed towards Sehun's bedroom and then rubbed his eyes.

"Ah." Luhan whispered in Tao's ear to go stand and wait outside, Tao innocently left the room and sat infront Sehun's room and began fidging with his panda ears on his woonzie.

"You know chinese?" Baekhyun asked tilting her head, Luhan nodded

"Baekhyunnie, I am chinese." Luhan laughed

Luhan squated down near the bed and passed them the note.

"Omma, what does it mean?" Jongdae asked

"He is telling you in chinese, that he loves you." Luhan said gazing down at the note. Jongdae and Baekhyun smiled, as the only one right now who can't speak or understand korean, jongdae felt touched by this letter.

"Now tell me what you two were doing in pirate suits?" Luhan asked, the two boys sighed as they both start explaining what they were doing. Luhan laughed and couldn't stop.

And from now, Luhan left the room and put Tao to bed along Sehun while Jongin hanged out with his hyungs and Luhan watched as his son and his friends were either playing happily or sleeping happily. And as for the note, here is it is

哥哥我愛你
從陶

(Geges, I love you, From Tao)

slightly edited