A Regular Afternoon at Wu's

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word count: 896 (Also thank you 10 subbies this such a number for me and thanks to those who commented)

Yixing was taking care of his younger brother Zitao, since both of his parents had jobs, and he hated taking care of Zitao. Out of the 3 year olds living in the 3 houses, Tao acts the least like a 3 year old. He cries the most, he always needs his mum and he chooses not to learn anything. But luckily for the teenager Zitao is right now asleep and Yixing lazed in his room, staring at his phone and talking to his girlfriend, Fei.

FeiFei22   R U 3 2day babe? :)

Knightzappa  Nah babe got tao :( 

FeiFei22 Really again? I can come over and help u

Knightzappa You know my parents dont u :P

FeiFei22 LOL of corse i do and i also know how much u h8 taking care of tao 

FeiFei22 just run away and let that kid cry his heart out

Knightzappa Do u want me 2 d8 u??? eh babe

FeiFei22 Yas babe YAS

Yixing smiled until he heard crying from a few rooms away, he groaned.

Knightzappa BRB baby crying

Yixing quickly sent her before putting his phone down and slowly making his way down the hallway to his brothers room.

Yixing was welcomed by a wailing toddler wearing a panda woonzie. Yixing sighed as he picked up his younger brother and began bouncing him up and down and shushing him while he doess it.

"Gege." Tao cried out into Yixing's shoulder. Yixing continued bouncing him up and down.

"I know, I know." Yixing mumbled continuing to bounce his baby brother up and down.

"Gege i'm scared." Tao cried

"Of what?" Yixing asked. Tao looked back and pointed at his black and white closet, Yixing sighed and walked over to the closet with Tao in his arms and simiply opened up the door of the closet.

"See baby, nothing in there that can harm you ok?" Yixing stated, Tao nodded before yawning, Yixing smiled before placing Tao back in his crib and walking back out onto the hallway and back into his room

FeiFei22 Hello anyone home

Knightzappa Mission succsesful :D

FeiFei22 Lemme guess the closet

Knightzappa Howd ya know any way i think i will be 3 on sat

FeiFei22 Really? YAYAYAYAYAY wat do u want 2 do????

Knighzappa movies maybe wat do u think

FeiFei22 movies sounds fun

Just then the front door opened up from not to far away and Yixing heard footsteps.

"Yixing get your but out here now and say hello to your mother." A voice cried, Yixing sighed

Knightzappa gtg mums r home tlk 2 u l8er

Yixing texted to her before leaving her phone on his bed and walked out of his bedroom.

Yixing was welecomed by his mother standing up in the kitchen leaning against

"Aren't you meant to be taking care of your brother?" Suho asked him.

"Wouldn't a hello work better?" Yixing said as he walked into the kitchen and hugged his mother and layed a kiss upon his cheek.

"So have you talked to Fei?" Suho asked

"She's fine and i'm going to the cinima on Saturday." Yixing stated as he sat down on the pc in the dining room.

"Who's gonna take you?" Suho asked him as he began doing the dishes.

"Fei's mum." Yixing stutterd as he logged onto his favourite mmo Leauge of Legends

Suho sighed as he continued to wash the dishes and Yixing put on his headset and played with his 'online' friends.

Later on

Suho was reading a book and Tao was leaning on him while Yixing was still playing League of Legends.

The 3 had already had dinner, Rissols with salad, and this was meer minutes after they cleaned up.

The house was rather quiet until the second parent came home.

"BABA!" Tao cried as he got himself of the couch and ran towards his baba.

"Ey little guy." Yifan said as he picked Tao and layed a kiss on his forehead. Tao smiled as Yifan put him back down on the ground. Suho stood up and walked over to his husband. He pecked him on the lips. As he walked back.

"That it?" Yifan asked, Suho look back and nodded as he sat down on the couch. Yifan pouted.

He looked towards the Pc to see his teenage son playing on the Pc.

"Hey." Yifan cried out, no reponse

"Hey." Yifan cried out again, no response. Yifan thought, so he pulled out his phone and called Yixing. Yixing's phone buzzed.

"Hold up baba's ringing." Yixing stated before answering the phone.

"Hello Baba." Yixing stated.

"Mate get off the game and actually notice me." Yifan stated as he hung. Yixing turned around and laughed a bit.

"Baba hello." Yixing stated as he got up off the chair and hugged his Baba. Yifan nodded at his approval before walking over to the couch and snuggling with his wife.

"Aish be careful of the child." Suho stated before getting back to his book. yifan pouted.

"What'cha reading?" Yifan asked. Suho flipped over his book to the cover

"Eqinox." Suho read, before continuing reading.

And what happens from now is that, Yifan had put Tao to bed, Yixing showered and relaxed in his room and Suho waits patiently in the master bedroom for his husband. Once Yifan is in there they begin their thing before you know, wailing sons begin to block you