Minseok and the Magical Food Elf

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count- 1168 I'm not dead! Yes I am back after a long hiautus die to health reasons (I legit had a Tao and stepped on a picece of coral, raise your hand if you get that refrence) also i can't believe I missed Jongdae's birthday :( Im supper sad since he is like my ultimate bias in exo (along with Tao) so enjoy what I havve for you today

Minseok had come home to a ghostown of a house. No one was there at all. Yes it was a weekend so all of his wife and children should be home, but they weren't.

Minseok plooped down his things on the table and began looking around the house

"Dae?"

"Sehunnie?"

"Lulu?" He cried out as he went from Jongdae's room, to the bathroom, to Sehun's room, to finally he and his wife's room. No one was home at all. He went back out into the living area and sighed. He noticed on his dining table a small note. He slowly walked over and picked up the note. It read;

Dear Hubby

Me and the youngest babay are out and we have gone to the park, becuase according to Sehunnie 'it got boring for hith (his) liking', and the eldest baby is at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's Anyway you have some free time at the house and I know you haven't had that in ages. So enjoy and eat as much as you want, just save some for dinner, and tonight i'm in a good mood ;)

Love Lulu <3

Minseok cooed as he smiled gleefully as he read the letter, espeically the last sentence. minseok dropped the note and quickl ran into his room, like an excited child.

'keke' someone thought.

Minseok came out if his room, wearing sweat pants, with messy, wet hair, and well no-shirt. Minseok threw himself on the long black couch before reaching over to the remote. He put on the movie Cart, as he lazily sat around.

The movie was halfway through until Minseok paused it and stood up.

"I wish there was baozis." He sighed before walking off to the toilet.

When he got back, he was brought to a surprise. On the coffee table that about 30 seconds were empty, was now filled with a plate of 5 baozis. Minseok was shocked.

"W-what?" He stuttered as he walked over to the couch and sat down. He picked up the baozi and began examining it like it was some artifact from space. But who cared about if it was an alien artifact because he just shoved the bun into his mouth, and smiled. He played the movie again and happily ate his baozi's.

The movie after a full hour had finally ended, and still no sign of his wife or children. He stood up from the couch and began to stretch before walking over to kitchen and pulling open the fridge and grabbing a full tube of vanilla ice cream. He looked over to the other side of the fridge, before sighing.

"Dam, no strawberry sauce." he groaned before shutting the fridge then turning around.

With again another surprise. On the same coffee table was his empty plate, and with a suprise, the stawberry sauce for his ice-cream.

"What the?" He exclaimed

"It's like a magical food elf is coming to give me free food."

"kekeke." A small voice laughed from behind th couch. Minseok looked down behind the couch, no one was there, he shrugged his shoulder before he began surfing through channels, but sooner or later his eyes began to droop and soon he fell into a deep sleep

later

Minseok, began to sleep half mindly being aware of his surroundings, but became in this state when he begin to hear shuttering of plates and very small laughters.

"The starwberries and the apples." The voice stated as Minseok heard the fridge open and then shut again. He heard shuffling noises from all around the kitchen, and some plates crashing and banging around.

"Oh and the speical spoon for the baby." It stated as the voice began to shuffle around again.

Minseok finally decided it was time to open up his eyes and see this imposter, he slowly sat up and began to scratch his head. He turned around and pretended to jump in fright. Minseok was welcome to a small boy dressed up as an elf near the dinner table.

The elf gulped

"W-who are you?" Minseok stuttered.

The elf smiled brightly

"I am Kim Jo-, uh I mean the Magical food elf, you can thank me for baozis and the strawberry sauce for your ice-cream." The elf beamed, Minseok laughed and smiled.

"So whats on the table?" Minseok asked.

"Well we have ice-cream and starwberries and apples and pinapple and for dinner we have some rice and chicken." The elf beamed in delight.

"Oh and some speical food for your youngest." The elf beamed again.

Minseok stood up from the couch and walked over to the beautifully set table, and almost reached over to a pice of the chicken before the elf smacked his hand.

"No no, wait until om- uh I mean your queen and your baby and your favourite child gets home." The elf stated in a very causious tone.

"Well magical food elf, thank you for this wonderful meal." Minseok smiled

The door began unlock it self and the elf quikly sprinted down the hall and all Minseok could do is laugh at the elf. At the door Luhan walked in with a vey hyporacractive Sehun.

"Sorry babe that we are so late but I was-" He stated before looking at the dinner table. His eyes began to sparkle as he looked towards Minseok.

"Did you this?" Luhan asked in curosity, he placed down Sehun in his highchair and placed his bag down on the kitchen bench.

Before Minseok can answer an running child came in and charged at Luhan.

"OMMA!" Jongdae beamed in delight.

Luhan laughed as he placed a kiss on his eldest.

"Well Luhan, I didn't do it, but the Magical Food Elf did." Minseok said smirking. Sehun's eyes filled with wonder and Luhan looked confused.

"Who is the Magical Food Elf?" Luhan asked as he sat down next to Sehun, and began to feed him. Minseok shrugged his shoulders, before sitting down and enjoying the dinner, with the family constanly saying, this is really good.

"Appa, why aret chu (aren't you) wearing a thirt (shirt)?" Sehun asked cutely, Luhan began to laugh and same with Minseok.

"Because, I can." Minseok stated before shoving in a mouthful of rice.

later

The two children are asleep, and omma and appa are finally being able to rest in the comfert of their bed. Minseok layed there excited as Luhan came in after cleaning up. Luhan slipt in next to Minseok before beginning to well have one of their midnight sessions. What this story is meant to be family friendly. After their little seesion the two began laughing until Luhan bought up the question, while leaning on his husbands bare chest.

"So be honest, who was the Magical Food Elf?"

"Jongdae." Minseok answered simply

"Are you serious, that was actually quite a good dinner, I must thank him without revealing that he is the elf." Luhan laughed before kissing his husband then falling asleep again.

And that is the story of Minseok and The Magical Food Elf