A regular afternoon at Kim's

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count: 995

 

Luhan had finally had some peace and quiet in the household. Minseok is at work, Jongdae is at school in year 1 and Sehun is having his afternoon nap. Luhan worked as a house wife, taking care of the house while Minseok went to work.

Luhan stood in the kitchen gazing out of the window ,that sat right ubove the kitchen sink, into backyard. Which was filled with a trampoline, a climbing frame and a pool, basically every childs dream backyard. He stood their for quite some time until he heard crying from the distnace. he turned his head back to down the hall way and began to sprint.

He groaned as he quickly made his way into Sehun's blue and white bedroom. He picked up Sehun from his bed and began bouncing up and down to comfort him and try to stop him from crying, shushing as much as can.

"Are you hungry?" Luhan asked the toddler. Sehun nodded cutely.

"Ok" Luhan whispered as he made his way out of Sehun's room and back into the kitchen. Luhan opened up the fridge and brought out some Chocco healthy yogurt, Sehun's favourite. He got out a blue bowl and a baby spoon and began conjuring baby Sehun's lunch. Opening the yogurt and pouring it into the blue bowl, then placing in the bowl the spoon, then quickly placing the bowl onto Sehun's table, then placing Sehun in his chair and finally allowing Sehun to eat and done. 

Sehun smiled towards Luhan and Luhan smiled back. Luhan pushed Sehun's hair away from his face and placed a kiss upon his forehead, Sehun giggled.

"Enjoy your food Sehunnie." Luhan beamed as he stood up and walked back to kitchen.

"Umma wait!" Sehun shouted, forcing Luhan to stop in his trails and look back at his child.

"What twime (time) ith (is) Jongdae hyung coming hwome (home)?" Sehun ask, Sehun can't speak properly, he has a small lisp which everyone in every household agrees is adorable. Luhan giggled a bit before answering.

"Like I said yesterday, Jong baby is coming home at 3:30 remember? Appa has to pick him up from school." Luhan answered. Sehun tilted his head.

"But ithn't Jongin hyung home?" Sehun asked again.

"No Sehunnie, even though Jongdae is not a baby anymore, I will still call him Jong baby because he is my baby, like you are." Luhan exclaimed. Sehun took a spoonful of yogurt.

"???????????????????????????????" Sehun asked with his mouthful of yogurt. Yogurt began spilling from his from his mouth. Luhan laughed and quickly ran over with a napkin to wipe of the mess that Sehun had made.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, it's rude." Luhan stated wiping up he yogurt mess Sehun made, wiping the table, chair, his pj's and his face clean of yogurt.

"Now swallow." Luhan ordered Sehun to do. Sehun looked at him as he gulped down his yogurt. Sehun coughed a bit after.

"Don't take to much in one go." Luhan stateted, taking the spoon of Sehun and taking a small amount out of the yogurt.

"Like this." Luhan stated holding up the spoon towards Sehun's mouth. Sehun opened up his mouth and Luhan feed him the yogurt. Luhan passed the spoon back to Sehun.

Jump to 3:30

Luhan was in the kitchen preparing dinner, sheperds pie, while Sehun played with his toys in the playroom right behind the kitchen wall. Luhan was chopping up vegetables and cooking the mince at the same time until...

"UMMA!" A voice cried out from the front door as the door slammed shut. The voice came closer until it reached the kitchen. Luhan looked down and instantly picked up the one who was making the sound.

"Hello Jong baby." He beamed, laying a kiss upon Jongdae's cheeks, before placing him back down onto the ground.

"How was your day?" He asked while he continued cutting up the vegetables.

"Well, I walked into to class and sat down at my desk, it was funny because Baekhyun hyung wasn't there so I felt soooo alone." Jongdae stated.

"Ah that's because Baekhyunnie is sick." Luhan stated and Jongdae's eyes grew wide.

"He is sick? Is gonna die? OMO I have to get over there!" Jongdae shouted running around like a headless chicken picking up his coat and runnign back towards the front door. Luhan was dumbfounded and continued cutting up vegetables.

Giggles were heard from the distance as Luhan saw a grown man holding a toddler and a seven year old in each arm. The two kids continued giggling like crazy until he placed the two on the main room floor and walking over to the kitchen. Jongdae began to run again.

"Jongdae don't go anywhere." The grown man said standing next to his beatiful wife. He pecked her on the lips.

"Hello baby." He smiled down at him. Luhan pecked him back.

"So how was your day Minseok?" Luhan asked

"Usual, nothing big." Minseok replied.

"You?' He asked.

"Nothing much, kyungsoo called saying Baekhyun was sick and that one woke up earlier than he was ment to." he replied tilting his head over to Sehun who was innocently standing there watching the conversation.

"Didn't you?" He asked Sehun in a childish tone, Sehun smiled brightly and nodded his head before running back into the playroom.

"This kid, crazy like the other one." Luhan smiled pecking Minseok on the lips again.

And so the day continued with the Kims eating dinner, then Sehunnie going to bed and Jongdae getting chased around by his appa for hi to get in the shower. Then Jongdae going to bed and the two adults finally getting some rest after taking care of the two insane kids.