Jongdae Hyung ith in trouble

The Kim, Park and Wu families

Word Count- 1254 (sorry for such a lame chapter)

 

Luhan was peacefully laying down on the couch with baby Sehun resting just on the top of him. The two were simply relaxing and having some quiet time, well until the phone buzzed. Luhan lazily picked it up of the simple coffee table to see something interesting.

Mr. Kim, we wish to speak to you at the school immdietly, your son, Kim Jongdae had a fight with another student. This fight took place 10.48 am. We would wish to see you at the school immeidetly.

"Uhhhh" He groaned.

"What mama?" Sehun asked, as he picked up the rather long hair of his mother. Luhan sighed before turning to face his younger son.

"Do you want to go to the school, Dae baby has been a very bad boy."

"But Jongdae hyung ith 8!" Sehun exclaimed, Sehun still dosn't understand on why Luhan calls Jongdae baby, when he is well past that stage. Luhan laughed and then sighed.

"Do you really want to got to the school Sehunnie? Come with me and see what happend?" Luhan asked, Sehun smiled and nodded happily. Luhan smiled as he picked his son up and began to walk him to his room.

"Jongdae Hyung ith in trouble." Sehun sung as the two walked into his room. Luhan placed down his son before opening up his closet and pulling out two boxes, on filled with shirts and another filled with pants.

"Am I going to dreth (dress) mythelf (myself)?" He asked excitedly.

"Choose what you would like to wear, I'll be back." He stated as he slowly walked out of the room and into his own.

Sehun snikered before rambling through shirts.

"Jongdae in trouble, Jongdae in trouble, Jongdae in trouble." He sang as he went through, and well didn't stop, well until....

"ackcho." Sehun sneezed cutely as he continued to ravage though shirts and pants.

After a few minutes the two were finally ready. Luhan wearing just a casual shirt and jeans, while Sehun dressed up in tux shirt with black jeans, he was also wearing a sombraro. Luhan laughed as he saw him

"Honestly Sehunnie-" Luhan laughed.

"Ommamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamama, I look good." Sehun stated.

Sehun stormed towards the door and smacked it with his tiny hand.

"Omma, we have to, Jongdae ith in trouble." He stated. Luhan sighed before walking to join his son. The two left the house and got into Luhan's car. Sehun was strapped into his seat and the two left for the school.

Later

The two had finally arrived at the school, and well, Luhan is a bit annoyed, because Sehun always said ' Jongdae Hyung ith in trouble' in the car ride there.

Luhan and Sehun, still wearing the sombraro, held hands as they walked into the office door. The adminstration was always very large and always had room for lots of students.

Luhan and Sehun walked up to the desk as the lady turned around from her computer.

"Hi, how may I help you." She asked.

"I'm here for Jongdae, I heard he had a fight." He said in a calm voice. The lady pointed towards the pricipls office that wasn't far from where he was.

Luhan nodded as he walked towards the principle door, Sehun tapped on his leg.

"Omma." He whispered.

"Will you be mad at hyung?' He asked cutely, Luhan shoke his head as he knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice stated. Luhan looked down at Sehun and nodded before twisting the kno and entering the room.

Jongdae, was sitting there, with a couple of bruises, with an annoyed and angry expression. While oppisite him was another student, that Luhan dosen't know, with a black eyes, and some brusies, with the same expression as Jongdae.

He sat dow in a chair next to Jongdae, while Sehun insisted that he sat on his brothers lap.

The other boy began to sniker at the sight.

"So Mr. Kim, I've brought you here, because Jongdae here started a fight." He stated as he glared over at Jongdae.

"Omma, I didn't start this fight, this punk used a stick against me, I could of died omma, he is trying to kill me, he is a mass murderer mama, he might kill Baekhyun in his sleep like Freddy, and and I attacked him because he was going to hit Jina, and and I wanted to be a good , no not good amazing oppa and save her, so I punched him in the face and now he attacked me back and then the fight took place, then Mr. Lee came and and this little baby began fake crying to make me look like the bad guy, and and, he is trying to take away my awesomeness, which you said can't be taken away, then Mr. Lee dragged me BY MY PRESIOUS EAR here with this punk and we sat here and wait for you, and then he called me bad and fat and ugly and stupid, then then you came in and I felt relieved and now we're sitting here in the Mr. Lee's office and SEHUN IS WEARING A SOMBRERO!" Jongdae exclaimed in one breath, Luhan stared in disbeilif, and Mr. Lee is also wide eyes. Jongdae took a huge deep breath.

"Hyung I like my hat." Sehun pouted

"This world is trying to break my brain now isn't it?" Jongdae asked. Luhan plaed his hand on and tried to calm him.

"But hyung, you are in trouble." Sehun stated, while still pouting.

Jongdae groaned

"Well then, Joonhyun, do you mind explaining to the Jongdae why you hit him with a stick?" Mr.Lee asked, Joonhyun sighed before standing up.

"I hit him because he deserves it, I mean honestly, look at him he looks ugly, fat and stupid, and people like that don't deserve to live in this world." Joonhyun stated, Luhan scoffed.

"Omma, see he's mean." Jongdae pouted.

"Why do you keep calling him OMMA? He is you're Appa Jongdae, he is male." Joonhyun stated.

"Excuse me young man, I believe my son is allowed to call me Omma if he wants me too, and if you have a problem with it than keep it to yourself." Luhan stated.

"Wait is your parents both male? Eww that's sooooooo wrong I should call the police and have you arrested, Jongdae your appa's are gay, meaning that all the things I said were true" Joonhyun stated, Jongdae looked down and looked like he was about to cry, he sniffled a bit and well got Luhan really mad.

"Listen here young boy, you can offend me all you want but you cannot offend my son, also we are done here, I'm taking you home Jongdae." Luhan stated as he pulled up Jongdae, picked up Sehun and walked out. He walked out quickly to the front desk, and quickly sined Jongdae out and stormed off towards the car, he put Jongdae in the front, Sehun in the back and the three began driving back home.

Jongdae was confuesed at the whole situation.

"Omma, two questions." Jongdae asked.

"One, what did you mean by he an offend you but not me?"

"Jongdae, your feelings were really hurt, and I don't want that, he was picking on you for who I was and not who you were, don't let that kid hurt you anymore." Luhan stated.

"Two, why did you allow Sehun to wear a sombrero, he looks so bad." Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

"Three why are you asking?" Sehun stated, as the three drove home.