Second Meeting

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Seo Group

"Yonghwa, Mr. Seo asked you to come to his room." Secretary Shin called Yonghwa.

Yonghwa rushed to Mr. Seo’s room. He asked Jungshin first to print reports that have been completed to be submitted to Mr. Seo.

He walked quickly toward the elevator. Mr. Seo is a person who doesn’t like if his employees came late when he called.

he stopped at secretary Shin's desk and handed the files that must be signed by Mr. Seo to her.

Knock..knock..knock..

"come in."

Yonghwa opened the door and came into the room. He bowed to Mr. Seo who seen being busy phoning with someone using english. Looks like Mr. Seo talking to investor about development plan of resorts in a few countries in Europe that will soon be implemented.

“Mr. Jung, there’s thing that I want to talk to you. Sit down."

"Yes, Mr. Seo." Yonghwa bowed and sat down in front of Mr. Seo.

"I want you to prepare the budget plan of the resorts project that will be built in Europe."

Yonghwa surprised. He feels this is the job of finance director. He couldn’t do this without orders from finance director.

"I'm sorry Mr. Seo, but this is the authority of finance director. I didn’t have the authority to prepare the budget plan for any project." Yonghwa explained politely to Mr. Seo.

"Yes I know. This is my company!" Mr. Seo upset a bit.

"I'm sorry Mr. Seo. I really sorry. I impudently to you. I’m sorry." Yonghwa bows his head.

"Finance Director being unwell lately, I need the budget plan as soon as possible and discuss about that with investors. This is a big project. I don’t want to lose this project."

"I understand, Mr. Seo."

"Prepare the budget plan and give it to me tomorrow. I don’t want to hear any reason from you. I know that you could make it." Mr. Seo rose from his seat and walked to the door.

"Yes, Mr. Seo. I will do my best."

Yonghwa immediately stood up and bowed to Mr. Seo. Then he follows Mr. Seo from behind.

"Have you met my daughter?" Mr. Seo reversed his body.

"Yes Mr. Seo. I've met Seo agasshi yesterday."

"Good. Teach her well. Remember, i just give you 3 months. start to teach her today."

" i've understood, Mr. Seo."

 

his face looks so tired. He's been working overtime last night because he has to make revisions of financial statements and seems like he also had to work overtime to prepare the budget plan and he had to teach Joohyun. He felt his head as if to burst.

"Yonghwa-yah... why do you always look frustrated after Mr. Seo call you lately?" Jungshin saw Yonghwa who walking limp to his desk.

"Is there the problem again?" Jonghyun added.

"Mr. Seo asked me to prepare the budget plan of resorts to be built in Europe and it should be completed tomorrow" Yonghwa answered and sat at his desk.

Yonghwa loosened his tie and massaging his neck. He opened his suit and rolled up his sleeves to the elbow. He leaned back.

"Do you need help?" Jonghyun approaching Yonghwa.

"Of course. started from today I couldn’t do overtime until late night like I did. I have to teach Seo agasshi at her home." Yonghwa saw Jonghyun's face.

"Calm down. I'll help you." Jonghyun patted Yonghwa.

"I'll help you too." Jungshin added.

"Gomawo.." Yonghwa smiled at his two friends.

Yonghwa divide his tasks. He asked Jungshin to search the data into development planning division. He asked Jonghyun to help him to process the data that collected and prepare the budget plan.

They worked so hard until they skipped their lunch. Yonghwa occasionally seen busy talking on the phone with some employees from other divisions and then he turned to his desktop seriously.

Fortunately that Yonghwa is a very intelligent man. He can do the task assigned to him quickly and accurately. No wonder Mr. Seo is very liked him.

At 5 PM. Jonghyun took the initiative to buy food for them. Jonghyun out of the office and bought three packages of McDonalds.

"Yong, eat first. We didn’t eat our lunch. It’s already at 5 PM. I'm afraid you will be sick because you’ve worked hard and do overtime until late night everyday." Jonghyun put one package at Yonghwa’s desk.

Yonghwa ignored Jonghyun. He still serious typing and making Jonghyun closing Yonghwa’s desktop with his palm.

"Jong..! I have to finish this budget plan." Yonghwa pulled Jonghyun’s hand from his computer screen.

"I know. but you have to eat first."

"Thank you, Jong." Yonghwa unwrapping the package and eat all quickly.

"What time do you have to teach Seo agasshi?" Jonghyun asked, munching his fried fries.

"After work hours completed. But I haven’t prepared the materials to teach her." Yonghwa looked exhausted.

"Yong.. if you not able to teach Seo agasshi, why did you accept this job? You can tell Mr. Seo if you have a lot of tasks that must be finished as soon as possible." Junghin said walking toward Yonghwa.

"You know who I am. I couldn’t refuse any task given to me, besides Mr. Seo will pay my salary 2 times per month if i teach his daughter. I'll do for the sake of it. For the treatment of my father." Yonghwa's face noticeably changed.

"Is your father better?" Asked Jonghyun.

"He’s getting better. But he still had chemotherapy and blood transfusions every two days."

"Be patient. Your father must recover quickly. Your efforts will not be wasted." Jungshin patted Yonghwa.

Once finished eating they returned to work. Yonghwa occasionally seen massaging his forehead and his neck. Highly visible he was very exhausted. The last few weeks he only slept two or three hours a day. This is all because Seo Group is preparing some great projects that will be release soon and monthly financial reports from each business unit should be completed later this month.

Already at 8:30 PM. Yonghwa surprised when he saw his watches. He tidied up his desk and turn off computer. He put the materials about the profile and any business unit owned by Seo Group for Joohyun into his black backpack.

"Jong, please complete the budget plan report, I sent via email to you. Print for me and put it on my desk. I had to get to Seo agasshi’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter