first mission!

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview..

'Seo Joohyun.. is this what you call a retaliation? I will be waiting your retaliation.’ Yonghwa said inside his heart. He felt there was a lot of courage. He didn’t want to be a weak man facing haughty woman like Joohyun. He wants to change. He didn’t want to be old Yonghwa who’s willing his dignity in devalued by Joohyun like yesterday.

 

Chapter 4

In the morning ..

Yonghwa's apartment

Yonghwa and Jungshin were enjoying their breakfast. Jungshin made a sandwich for Yonghwa, but today he didn’t prepare black coffee for Yonghwa as usual. He didn’t want Yonghwa’s health increasingly deteriorated.

"Yong, are you feeling better? Are you able to work today? Don’t forced your condition." Jungshin put the sandwich into his mouth.

"I’m fine. I can work today. Don’t worry."

"I'm just afraid of your condition will getting worse."

"I’m fine. Why are you so care to me? Do you like me?!" Yonghwa said jokingly.

"do you mean I was a gay?? Hey!! You know exactly how many women had a date with me!" Jungshin look annoyed.

"Yes I know. I know you’re a top-class playboy!" Yonghwa laughed.

"Yong, don’t you want to find another woman? As long as you stay in Seoul, you never dating anyone." Jungshin said seriously.

Yonghwa stop laughing. Instantly his face changed. His face looked serious. He remembered his first girlfriend when he was still lived in Busan. He had a girlfriend who’d dating with him for 4 years and died because of liver cancer, the same disease that his father suffered at this time.

When it was Yonghwa felt his life was devastated. Seo Jin, his girlfriend was never told him that she was suffering liver cancer and her life will not be much longer. Seo Jin died when their relationship is very good and they’re ready to enter the university. it makes him frustrated. he didn’t attended the university entrance examinations. At that time his life become a mess. He only been in her funeral all day long and were in the bar until drunk every night. And this is repeated everyday.

Yonghwa eventually realized that his behaviour had been wrong. He's got back and eager to achieve his goal. Fortunately, he got the invitations to enter Seoul University because he’s the smartest student in his school. Finally Yonghwa passed at Seoul University in Department of economics business.

Almost eight years have passed but Yonghwa still can’t accept another woman in his life and loved another woman. Many women like him, including secretary Shin, but Yonghwa just being cold to them. He became someone who introvert contradictory with him who’s cheerful and playful like before. In his mind just working and make more money to his parents and also his father who was sick.

"I'm sorry if my words make you remember your girlfriend." Jungshin feel guilty.

"It’s okay. Seo Jin always in my mind everyday and even every second." Yonghwa's face looks sad.

"Already 8 years passed Yong, I know you're not going to forget her, but you can’t allow yourself like this forever. Until when?"

"Maybe until I die and follow her.." Yonghwa said blankly.

"Yonghwa! move on! Don’t be like this. Don’t waste your time by constantly thinking about her and continue to live in the past."

Yonghwa ignored Jungshin’s words. He rose from his seat and left Jungshin out of the apartment and Jungshin chase him.

 

They were waiting for the bus so long. It has been almost 15 minutes they waited. Yonghwa occasionally looked at his watches. They were almost late. Today is really weird. Within minutes came the Mercedes Benz S class approached the bus stop where they were sitting.

Yonghwa and Jungshin looked each other when the Mercedes Benz S class stopped in front of them.

"So cool!! The brand new car. Who could have this car is only a great company owner and his family or celebrities. But why this car is stopped at the bus stop?" Jungshin looks amazed and confused.

A few seconds later, out of man aged about 40 years of the car. He wears a black suit and tie in the same color.

"Good morning, Mr. Jung and Mr. Lee. I was Han Kang. Driver of Mr. Seo Il gook. Now I've become a personal driver of Seo Joohyun agasshi. She asks you to get into the car." Han Kang bowed to they both.

"WE..?? Enter into that car..??" Yonghwa and Jungshin speak at the same time. They look so surprised.

"Yes, you two. Come in. Don’t let Agasshi wait. She doesn’t like to wait." Han Kang lowered his voice.

"No need. We're used to ride the bus or a taxi." Yonghwa said, and he looked at the car.

"Yong! This is command of Seo agasshi!" Jungshin see Yonghwa’s face.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jung but this is the command. Like what was Mr. Lee said." Han Kang tried to persuade Yonghwa.

Yonghwa finally agreed. they get into the car. Yonghwa chose to sit beside Han Kang while Jungshin had no other choice, sit at the back with Seo Joohyun agasshi. Jungshin like dreaming. His heart beating so fast.

Today as always Joohyun looks so elegant. With a baby pink knee-length dress from Dior and high heels in the same color. She saw Yonghwa who sitting next to Han Kang with a sharp gaze. Hateful stares. But she's trying to hide her hatred.

'Seo Joohyun.. why did you turn to be nice to me?' Yonghwa thought. He was silent all the way to the office.

"Are you already late, right?" Joohyun asked.

"Almost late, Agasshi.." Jungshin answered because Yonghwa was silent and didn’t answer Joohyun.

"that’s why I ask you to come with me." Joohyun smiled at Jungshin who was next to her.

'Jung Yonghwa.. let’s see what will I do!' Joohyun look out the window. She clenched her hands.

10 minutes later they arrived at the office. Yonghwa and Jungshin out of the car while Han Kang opened the car door for Joohyun.

"Thankyou very much, Seo Agasshi..." Jungshin bowed. Yonghwa followed him without saying a word to Joohyun.

"No problem. I just don’t want to see employees of Seo Group late just because waiting for the bus." Joohyun smiled faintly to Jungshin. Yonghwa see Joohyun face.

Yonghwa and Jungshin headed to the regular elevator while Joohyun into the VIP elevator.

 

Yonghwa looks are completing his report while Jungshin and Jonghyun were enjoying their lunch. They were seen laughing when Jungshin tell what happened this morning. Jonghyun can’t believe it and think this is just a joke, but in the ends he believes Jungshin. Yonghwa didn’t say anything, he just busy with his work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter