I Love You, Agasshi...

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Seo Group..

Already 30 minutes, Yonghwa just stands facing the sun on the rooftop of Seo Group building. Sunlight is so bright poking his skin, but this is what he was likes, this is one of the reliever his stress. A call from his mother who was in Busan this morning make him didn’t calm. His father condition is getting worse and should receive intensive care in hospital. He wanted to go back to Busan to see his father’s condition directly, but the time doesn’t allow him. Many reports that must be completed within a few days and it make his head as to explode.

"Yong.. What are you doing here?" Jungshin already behind him, saw him brooding.

"Thinking." Yonghwa answered briefly. He turned his body and sat on the bench that he brought by himself because he’s very like to linger on the rooftop.

"Do you think about Seo agasshi? Since back from Jeju you often look grim."

"No, I don’t think about her, I’ll forget her and everything about her." Yonghwa leaned. He looked tired because many things which disturbs his mind.

Since returning from Jeju, Yonghwa never meet or touch again with Joohyun. Already two weeks. During this time he was trying to forget her, trying to forget his love for her, but until this moment he’s still waiting for a certainty. He wants to hear directly from that she doesn’t love him. He doesn’t want to guess and lives in uncertainty like now.

"So what are you thinking?"

"My mother called me, she told me that my father should be in intensive care in hospital. His condition is getting worse. I have to go back to Busan as soon as possible. My mother can’t handle everything herself, she needs me." This time Yonghwa looks like no passion. His face was listless. Unlike Yonghwa as before, an ambitious hard worker and always have a great spirit.

"So, what’s your plan? Do you want to go back to Busan?"

"Yes. I’ll submit application of furlough. Or even.. If I had longer in Busan, I’ll resign from Seo Group."

"What?? You will resign?? Don’t do it, Yong! You were promoted as a financial manager, don’t do crazy thing, Jung Yonghwa! This is the career that you dream of!" Jungshin stunned, he didn’t understand what was in Yonghwa’s mind.

Yonghwa was silent. He didn’t have much choice. He’s between two choices that the same difficulties for him, accompany his father or his career that he dream of.

"I know, it's not just because your father but also because Seo agasshi, right? Since you met her, you changed. You’re not Jung Yonghwa who I have known for the past 7 years. Where Jung Yonghwa?? Who always has a tremendous spirit and always positive thinking?!"

"Even I don’t know why I became like this. This feeling is hard to I explain with words. All I want now is to forget about her and move away as far as possible from her. I want to back as Jung Yonghwa like before, as you said." Yonghwa said firmly. He gives encouragement to himself.

Then they returned to their room. Yonghwa is doing work that should he finished today, and Jungshin attend weekly meetings.

Yonghwa looked at his watches. Already 2PM. But Jungshin not returned yet to the room. Jonghyun is also not seen in the room. He decided for lunch alone. He tightens his black tie, tidied up his desk and walked out of the room.

The cafeteria is located on the ground floor of the building look more crowded than usual. He looked to the right and to the left. He's looking for an empty table. He looks an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. He’s walking while bringing his lunch to the empty table. Along with him, there was a woman who also walking towards the same table, and they sit simultaneously.

"Ah, sorry.." Yonghwa apologized to her because he had nudged that woman's body.

"Oh, it's okay." The woman smiled at him.

"I'll look for another table. Once again, I’m sorry." He stood and prepared to seek another table.

"No need. You don’t need to look for another empty table. I'm going to sit here alone. You can sit in front of me." She smiled, pointing to a chair in front of her.

"Oh, it is okay? Thank you." Then Yonghwa sat in front of her.

The woman noticed him seriously. She saw him ranging from his face to his body who wears a white shirt and black tie. His hair was messy a bit increasingly makes him looks more handsome. She blushed when she realized that she was very concerned look at him.

"I’m Soojung. Jung Soojung. I’m a staff in the development planning division." She’s offering her hand. Yonghwa was seen enjoying his lunch, put his chopsticks and welcoming her hand. They’re shaking hand.

"I’m Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa." Yonghwa smiled.

"I know."

"Uh? Do you know me?" Yonghwa looked confused.

"I know you’re Jung Yonghwa. One of the examples employees of Seo Group." She chuckled.

"Ahhh.. It's not true. I'm just an ordinary staff." He shook his hand and his head and made her laughed.

"How an ordinary staff can be promoted as a financial manager?" She said jokingly.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything. He just smiled and bowed.

"I've never seen you before." He saw her face. He noticed her face. But still he felt he had never seen her before.

"I just moved a few months here. I worked at resort in Jeju before." She explained to him who munching his rice.

"Ahh.. I see." Yonghwa nodded.

"I've met Mr. Lee—Lee Jungshin? If I'm not wrong. He asked for the data of the resort project in Europe."

"Yeah, right. He’s Jungshin. At that time we’re prepared a budget plan for the resort project in Europe."

"Yong—hwa?  Can I call you Yonghwa? Sorry, may I know how old are you?" She asked cautiously.

"I'm 27 years old. Up to you. You can call me anything." He smiled, his smile make her heart beat faster. Her face was redder.

"Ahh .. that’s means I have to call you, oppa. You’re two years older than me." She chuckled. There’s a sense of satisfaction because she can call 'oppa' to Yonghwa.

"It’s okay. Anything that’s comfortable for you."

Then they continued chatting while enjoying their lunch. Sometimes seen they laughed. She told him that she also graduated from Seoul University majoring in Engineering. She’s a designer and worked in an advertising agency before working on Seo Group. They tell each other about their experiences during working at Seo Group, she also tells her experience worked in Jeju.

Just a few minutes he’s chatting with her, but he felt she’s same with him but a female version. They’re really same at some points. He glad can meet her, and vice versa.

 

Seo's home..

Joohyun seen being busy on the phone. She was busy preparing for her engagement with Minhyuk. She wants their engagement held with luxury, elegance, and also perfect, so she took care of everything herself assisted Nari.

Minhyuk and his family give her the freedom to take care of their engagement. Minyuk knows that she was a perfectionist and wants everything is perfect.

"Yes. I agreed. I’m going to the boutique to see the design that you have created in accordance with what I want tomorrow. Ok. Thank you." She hung up.

Nari stands next to Joohyun, writing all what Joohyun talking with the designers and event organizer. Joohyun dials the number again, this time she called the famous shoe designer who is her best friend when she lived in Manhattan.

She speaks with English. She asked her best friend to make special shoes for her. She has sent the design of shoes that she wants. The shoes which made of the glass and the diamonds. Her friend agreed, and said that the shoes will be completed within 10 days, as her requested, the diamonds should come directly from Italy, and it takes the time.

"Finally, finish!" Joohyun put her phone on the table and leaned back.

"Agasshi.. Nothing else should I write?" Nari asked politely.

"Enough for today, I have a dinner appointment with Minhyuk." She walked into the wardrobe. She chose the clothes which she would wear for dinner.

In two weeks they will be engaged. And she not yet fully convinced of their engagement, but she has no choice. She didn’t want to disappoint his father who has been so much hope on their engagement and also Minhyuk’s parent. She didn’t want to disappoint them.

Yonghwa is still inside her heart. She’s still thinking about Yonghwa everyday. Even they've never met since back from Jeju. She felt a lump inside her heart. His questions that night in Jeju are always spinning in her mind.

"Agasshi.. Do you love me??"

"I've heard your conversation with Nari Earlier in this park bench. I Heard ALL, Agasshi.."

"Agasshi.. JUST ANSWER ME!"

"Seo Joohyun.. Answer me! DO YOU LOVE ME?"

She sat at her dresser. She felt her legs limp suddenly. She felt hurt everytime she remembered those words.

'Yonghwa.. I never say my feeling to you because you don’t love me. I don’t want to feel one-sided love!' she’s holding her chest. Her face changed. She looks sad.

"Agasshi.. are you okay?" Nari looks worried. She knelt before Joohyun.

"I’m fine. Nari-yah, get me the warm tea and escorted to the garden."

"Ne.. Agasshi.."

Then they’re out of her room. Nari to the kitchen to make the warm to Joohyun, while Joohyun to the garden behind her home. Her favorite place when she was at home. She often reads novels while drinking warm tea in the garden. Even she could spend time lingering in her garden.

She’s sitting on a park bench near her private swimming pool. She sat while staring blankly. The garden atmosphere that so quite made her feels alone. She needs people who can listen to her story or listen to her complaints. Nari is not enough for her. She needs someone beside Nari who could understand her.

Her parents are busy with their activities. While Minhyuk, he couldn’t be with her anytime, Minyuk was busy with his patients. Moreover she feels that Minhyuk is not match with her. Minyuk is serious person.

"Agasshi.. This is your tea." Nari put a cup of tea on the round table.

"Sit down next to me."

"Ne.. Agasshi.." then Nari sat beside Joohyun. Joohyun sipped the tea a bit and put back on the table.

"Nari-yah.. What should I do? I don’t want to feel like this constantly, like there’s a lump in my heart.. And I miss him.. I want to see him.."

"Agasshi.. That man— a man that you mean when in Jeju— is he Jung Yonghwa?" Nari asked cautiously.

Joohyun just nodded. Nari knows very well that her guesses correctly. From the beginning she had seen that Joohyun has different feelings towards Yonghwa. Joohyun has different attitude to Yonghwa.

"Sorry, Agasshi, what if you say that you love him directly?"

"Nari!! Are you crazy?? He’s already said that I’m not the kind of woman he likes. How could I say that I love him directly? This is crazy thing!!" Nari’s words make Joohyun looked at her face and shouting.

"I'm sorry, Agasshi.. But there’s no other way to make your heart relief. Regrets come at the end."

"I don’t regret it! He doesn’t love me, Nari! I don’t want my dignity trampled by him. I've Minhyuk anyway.. And soon I will be engaged with him." Joohyun sipped her tea again.

"But I feel—Jung Yonghwa loves you too, Agasshi.."

Joohyun saw Nari’s face. Nari’s words like tickled her ears. Joohyun crossed her hands on her chest.

"Impossible. He must hate me. I've been so cruel to him. How could he like me..?"

"But you should sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter