I hate you!

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

4 days later..

Day by day, Joohyun’s attitude is better to Yonghwa. She also learned well and seriously. She had never been angry or being not good to Yonghwa anymore. sometimes she was angry with Yonghwa, but she tried to hold back her emotions.

Yonghwa increasingly feel that his bad thoughts to Joohyun is not right. the more days he’s getting understand the way she was. more than 3 hours per day with her makes him understood her habit.

He felt he and Joohyun have many similarities in the attitudes and the habits. she likes iced Americano and wheat bread same with him. She’s the type of person who doesn’t like to wait and firmly same with him and she’s the type of person who’s very concerned with her family, and also same with him.

Within 4 days she already studied about shopping centers of Seo Group. Sometimes she studied at the office until late at night and Yonghwa sometimes not accompany her, but she still in office until late at night. That's what makes Yonghwa amazed at her seriousness.

Seo Group

At 4 PM. Yonghwa was sitting in the meeting room, but Joohyun hasn’t come to the office yet. He looked at his watches, it was 4:30 PM. He took his phone from his pocket, but he just stared at the phone screen, he thought to call her or not.

Joohyun entered the room when Yonghwa was ready to call her. her appearance has changed lately, she’s no longer wearing a dress but she chose to wear a knee-length skirt and a shirt to go to the office. She also didn’t let her hair loose as usual, but she styles her hair with a ponytail. She looks more modest but still looks elegant.

"Sorry I'm late." She said as she sat and put her bag on the table.

"It’s okay. This the data you must learn today." Yonghwa handed a blue folder to her.

Joohyun accepted the folder without comment at all, as she did lately. She received all the data given Yonghwa, she’s trying to hold her ego. She was trying so hard.

As usual she let him feel awkward close to her without do anything, he just read the portal news via his phone while waiting her read the data which he gave.

Yonghwa see her face. She read seriosly, but he also saw her face slightly pale. he want to ask if she’s okay or not. But his mouth couldn’t utter that question.

She felt her body really feeling unwell. She studied until around 2AM last night and lately she eats irregularly. She felt had a fever but she doesn’t care. Occasionally she looks sneezing and coughing, and also holds her own forehead.

"Are you alright? Your face looks pale." Finally Yonghwa could asked her.

"Ah, it's okay." She answered without seeing his face.

And he wasn’t satisfied with her answer, but he let her continue to read. He left her alone in the meeting room. Within minutes he entered with a cup of hot tea.

"This is for you.." Yonghwa put the cup in front of her.

'Jung Yonghwa.. if you know what I want, what I do to you now, can you still do nice to me like this?' she saw his face.

"Thankyou." Joohyun answered shortly.

She drank a bit, and then she’s back to reading. Yonghwa accompany her patiently.

"Jung Yonghwa.. I want to ask you.." Joohyun put the papers on the table and see his face.

"What’s wrong? Is there anything you don’t understand?"

"I'm not going to ask about Seo Group."

"And then?"

"Ah.. no. nothing. Forget it." Joohyun take the papers back again.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything but he was very curious about what her questions.

Just an hour she studied but she felt her body is getting unwell. She decided to back home early. She was tidied up all her stuffs and then she said goodbye to Yonghwa.

Just a few steps, she fell and slumped on the floor. Yonghwa tried to hold her body spontaneously. He saw her face that looks so pale.

"I'll accompany you to your car or I'll call your driver to get you here." He tried to help her to stand.

"I came here not with Mr. Han. I drove my own car." She said feebly.

"You can’t drive in your condition like this. I'm going to call a taxi to drive you." He asked her to sit on the couch and then he took his phone from his pocket.

"Can’t you drive me to get home?" Joohyun said and make Yonghwa stopped his finger  to call a taxi.

"Sorry Agasshi, I can’t. this is not my job." Yonghwa dialed for a taxi .

"I know my father will pay your salary two times per month as long as you teach me. I will give you the money if you drive me tonight."

"Sorry Agasshi, once again, I can’t."

"Then let me to drive my own car." Joohyun rose from her seat and walked quickly toward the door.

"Wait!" Yonghwa pursue her. but she ignored him and continued her steps.

"I'll drive you." Yonghwa standing in front her.

"No need. I could drive myself."

"How can I let you go home alone with condition like this? I would drive you."

Then they both left the room. She goes ahead and Yonghwa followed. when they were waiting for the elevator. Joohyun smiled bitterly.

‘Jung Yonghwa.. I win!’ Joohyun said arrogantly.

 

He took his bag in his room first while Joohyun waiting in her car. She felt dizzy and she feels her fever is getting high. Within minutes Yonghwa get into her car. He put his bag on the seat beside him and run the car.

Occasionally he saw Joohyun who sitting in the back seat.

"Sorry, Agasshi. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"Yes. I felt my body was really unwell." Joohyun leaning weakly.

He take her to the hospital first. he drove her to the hospital which largest in Seoul, The Royal Seoul Hospital.

Yonghwa opened the door for Joohyun and she step out of the car limply. Yonghwa was eager to support her body, but he was too afraid to do that. He chose just follows her from behind.

She like've not hold the dizziness, she was massaging her forehead while waiting queues of patients. She’s so lucky because the patient queues are not too long tonight. she went to see a doctor and Yonghwa waiting outside the room.

"Good night, doctor."

"Good ni-- Joohyun?? Seo Joohyun??" The Doctor looks shocked when he saw Joohyun.

"Minhyuk?? Kang Minhyuk??" Joohyun also looks shocked.

Kang Minyuk is her friend when junior high school. They both went to an elite school in Seoul. Not everyone who can attend that school. Only the children of the famous businessmen, the politicians, the ministers, and president.

They never meet again since Joohyun decided to go to school in Manhattan and Minyuk decided to continue his school in Melbourne. It's been 8 years. Joohyun very happy to meet Minhyuk again and vice versa.

"When you come back from Manhattan?" Minhyuk asked her and invited her to sit.

"About a week ago. And you? When did you back from Melbourne?"

"A year ago. I'm glad to see your pretty face again." Minhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter