I'm in big trouble

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Yonghwa's apartment

At 7:30 AM. Supposedly Yonghwa has the meeting scheduled at 8:30 AM today, but he apparently still asleep on his bed. His face look so pale. Shivering under his blanket.

Jungshin knocked Yonghwa’s door repeatedly but no answer. He came into the room and saw Yonghwa still sleeping. He wiggled Yonghwa, but Yonghwa didn’t move his body and didn’t open his eyes.

"Yong, wake up! Don’t you have the meeting this morning? wake up!" Jungshin continue wiggled Yonghwa, but he still didn’t open his eyes.

Jungshin see Yonghwa’s body shivering, he panicked. He checked the temperature. he holds Yonghwa’s forehead. It seems Yonghwa had a high fever.

‘You have worked so hard Yong, no wonder if you have a high fever like this' Jungshin has no other choice, he let Yonghwa sleep and he went to the office by himself.

8:00 AM. Yonghwa awakened. He looked at the clock that’s on the small table beside his bed. He was so shocked to see the clock showed 8:00 AM. He jumped and ran into the bathroom, he only takes 3 minutes in the bathroom. He chose his clothes randomly. He took a white shirt, a black suit, and a red tie.

He took his black backpack and his handphone on the desk. Once ready he walked quickly to the Jungshin’s room. He saw the empty room then he closed the room. And as usual he skipped his breakfast.

'Jungshin-ah!! Why didn’t you wake me up?!’ Yonghwa looks annoyed as he opened the apartment door.

 

He decided doesn’t take the bus as usual. He chose to take a taxi. Fortunately, he got an empty taxi quickly. He looked at his watches, already at 8:15 AM. He’s getting frantic because he should attend the meeting that’s the meeting with investors of resorts project to be built in Europe. Mr. Seo asked him to represents the financial director who should be treated because he was sick.

he took his ID card from his backpack as he walked quickly to the office. He looked at his watches repeatly, already at 8:25 AM. He walked faster. His breath was seen panting. He felt his body increasingly unwell, but he doesn’t care about his condition.

He saw in front of the elevators has a lot of employees are lining up to get into the elevator. two elevators is being repaired because of that the queue getting longer. He ran toward the emergency stairs, he decided to through the emergency stairs. He ran up the stairs without stopping. His breath is seen increasingly breathless, his physic feels so weak lately because he hadn’t exercise. he loosening his tie.

When arriving at the 4th floor he tried to see to the elevator, whether it can be used or not. He pressed the button 8. Fortunately, he can ride the elevator on the 4th floor toward his floor.

He manage his breath in the elevator. He leaned back. He holds his own forehead. He felt that his body is so hot, he had a fever, but he kept ignoring his condition.

The elevator had arrived on the 8th floor, he ran towards his room. He saw Jungshin already arrived and was chatting with Jonghyun while drinking coffee. he stares upset to Jungshin.

"Yong, why do you come to the office today?" Jungshin approaching him who’s busy preparing the data that will be brought to the meeting.

Yonghwa ignored Jungshin. Within seconds he ran out of the room to the meeting room in the 10th floor.

"What's wrong with Yonghwa? didn’t you say that he had a fever?" Jonghyun asked Jungshin who still look towards the door.

"his body is so hot this morning. He should a rest at home."

"But he has an important meeting today. He must represents the financial director. Maybe that's why he forced himself to come" Jonghyun walked to his desk.

 

Meeting Room

Yonghwa catch his breath before entering the meeting room. He opened the door of the meeting room and saw that a couple of staff were sitting. Again he was so lucky, Mr. Seo and the investors hasn’t arrived yet in the room.

Within a few seconds after Yonghwa seated, Mr. Seo and the investors come. he holding his chest and a deep breath. He felt very relieved.

Mr. Seo opened the meeting today. At the first he explains how and when the resorts project in Europe will be implemented. The investors who come listen carefully. Some investors are from Europe and America and a small portion of investors from Asia.

Mr. Seo is very serious to execute this project because this project will be the largest project ever executed by Seo Group.

After Mr. Seo finished explaining about of the project and also the director of Development planning finished explaining, it’s time to Yonghwa to explains about the budget plan of the project that he had made. He explained very well. Investors and other staffs were amazed see how he explained the budget plan very clearly and very well.

Mr. Seo see the faces of the investors who looks very satisfied with the presentation. Mr. Seo smiling. He felt very proud of Yonghwa.

After Yonghwa finished presenting the budget plan, Mr. Seo provides the chances for investors to ask. When there’s a question about the budget plan, Yonghwa can answer very clearly. Investors increasingly feel satisfied.

2 hours later Mr. Seo closed the meeting. The investor agrees with what’s planned by Seo Group. They’re ready to invest their assets and their money as soon as possible. Mr. Seo looks so happy. He smiled broadly as he shook hands to investors. Yonghwa who was beside Mr. Seo also satisfied. The largest projects that have earned Seo Group finally succeeded and will be implemented as soon as possible.

"Thank you, Mr. Jung. You did well." Mr. Seo shook Yonghwa’s hands and patted his shoulder. Yonghwa bowed to Mr. Seo.

"This is all because of our hard work." Yonghwa bowed politely. Mr. Seo smiled proud of him.

"I'm waiting for you in my room, I want to talk to you." Mr. Seo left the meeting room.

Yonghwa immediately tidied up his files and his notebook and walked quickly toward the Mr. Seo’s room.

 

Yonghwa knocked on the door and Mr. Seo allow him to enter.

"Sit down."

Yonghwa sat in front of Mr. Seo.

"From today you don’t need to teach my daughter. I’ll replace you with someone else."

Yonghwa looked shocked. His eyes stared at Mr. Seo.

"I'm sorry Mr. Seo, why would you want to replace me with someone else?"

"I know that you came late last night because you’re busy preparing the budget plan because of that my daughter's angry."

"I know you're busy finishing all your assignments. I would ask Mr. Lee Jonghyun to replace you. At least his work is lighter than you." Mr. Seo added.

"Algeseumnida, Mr. Seo."

'Arrgghh.. I lost my money.. you're not lucky, Jung Yonghwa!' Yonghwa bows his head.

"Your face looks so pale. Are you sick?" Mr. Seo see Yonghwa's face looks pale and listless.

"I'm fine." Yonghwa smiled.

"Go to the doctor, you look so pale. You can go to the hospital and then rest at home today as a reward you had presented the budget plan well." Mr. Seo smiled broadly at Yonghwa.

"Thankyou, Mr. Seo."

"You can go back to your room now. And please ask Mr. Lee to come to my room."

"Algeseumnida, Mr. Seo. Thank you." Yonghwa rose from his seat and left the room.

 

Seo's House

Joohyun seen being prepared. She sat in front of her dresser. She looks so elegant with white knee-length dress with crystal around the waist by Chanel. She makes her hair in wavy style. She didn’t wear thick make up, but she wears bright red lipstick and make her looks so y.

She asks Nari to take her mauve colored suede shoes that looked so glam with the glittery gold on back and heel steals by Miu Miu and her maroon bag by Prada. Nari swiftly bring what’s her requested and put her shoes on her feet and put the bag on the dresser.

She was ready to go to the office. Her father asked her to come to the office today. Mr. Seo want her to study in the office, so Mr. Seo can control her.

She walked out of her room like walking on the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter