First Meeting

I love you, Agasshi.. but..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jung Yonghwa. 27 years. A financial staff in Seo Group, the company owner of several luxury hotels, luxury apartments, and some shopping center that famous in South Korea and in several countries in Asia. He’s intelligent man who is graduate from Seoul University with laude. The CEO of the company where he works is Seo Il Gook, the heir of Seo Group and is renowned as an influential businessman in South Korea and also in some countries in Asia.

Seo Il Gook has only one daughter. Seo Joohyun. 25 years. A model and also a very famous ballerina. She was ballet and modeling school in Manhattan. She’s famous as a professional model and as a professional ballerina in Manhattan.

One day, Il Gook asked Joohyun to back to Seoul. He feels 8 years is enough for Joohyun to looking for what she wants and stay in Manhattan alone, away from her parents and away from the company that sooner or later will be hers.

He feels that she had to learn how to handle Seo Group. She initially refused to back to Seoul because she felt she still wants to explore her career as a ballerina n a model in Manhattan. But in the end she  agreed with the reason that she’s the heir of Seo Group. Companies that had been financed her family life, her life and the lives of tens thousands of employees. She felt responsible.

 

"Good morning, Seo agasshi... welcome back in Seoul" Han Kang greeted Joohyun and take her suitcases. Han Kang is a driver since 10 years ago.

"Thank you.." She smiled at him.

Joohyun seen looks like a limited edition barbie doll. With blond hair, blue dress by Dolce Gabbana, black high heels by Louboutin, she’s carrying Chanel Diamond Forever, and glasses are also by famous brands. She does look like a princess. Very worthy she became the heir to the throne.

 

Seo Group

"Mr. Jung, there’s summoned by Mr. Seo." Secretary Shin Ji Min called Yonghwa. He looks so busy checking monthly financial reports.

"Yes. I’ll come to Mr. Seo’s room immediately." He rose from his seat. He unrolled his shirt and wearing his black suit.

Knock..knock..knock..

"Come in...." Mr. Seo allowed Yonghwa to enter his room.

Yonghwa walked and stopped in front of Mr. Seo’s desk. Yonghwa bows.

"Secretary Shin said that you called me, Mr. Seo." Yonghwa said politely.

"Yes, true. I want to see the financial statements from hotel in Tokyo and also hotel in Hong Kong last month."

"I'm going to prepare. Do you need anything else?"

"No. Thank You. You can go."

Yonghwa bows to Mr. Seo before he leave.

"I almost forgot. My daughter returned to Seoul from Manhattan today. I want you to teach her about our company's financial statements and also explains how the state of this company to her." Mr. Seo said, getting out of his seat and walked toward Yonghwa.

Yonghwa looks surprised.

"The reason why I asked you to teach my daughter because of you're smart, you're a graduate from Seoul University with a satisfactory grade. After all, you’re the finance staff who’re young, you're just a different age of 2 years with my daughter. I don’t want my daughter too awkward." Mr. Seo patted Yonghwa.

"I’ll try to do my best, Mr. Seo." Yonghwa bowed.

"Good. Starting tomorrow I will ask my daughter to learn all about this company with you. Please treat her well." Mr. Seo smiling.

Yonghwa back to his room. He wondered how Seo agasshi. How her attitude. How he should treat a daughter of the heir of Seo Group. He’s never seen her. he only heard when the other employees were gossiping that Seo agasshi is a girl who’s very fierce. She liked just to go to nightclubs, shopping with her friends until around the world.

She’s famous as a VVIP member of famous brand bag that was in Paris. And also she was one of the VVIP member of luxury night club in Manhattan.

'How can I handle a girl like her...’ Yonghwa ruffled his hair.

"Hi Yong! Why are you ruffled your hair? Does Mr. Seo nags you?" Jungshin patted his shoulder.

"How’s Seo agasshi..?" He followed Jungshin to make a cup of coffee.

"Seo Agasshi? Do you mean Seo Joohyun?? the daughter of the CEO of this company?? Why do you ask about her??" Jungshin looked surprised.

"Starting tomorrow I'll teach her everything about this company. Mr. Seo asked me." Yonghwa answered as he rolled back his shirt up to the elbow.

"Wow.. daebak! You’re so lucky to be close to Ms. Seo is known to be very beautiful like a barbie doll. I heard her skin is so white and smooth as porcelain. Her body is so y, she has long legs and her shape is so perfect. She is so y!"

"ert! I didn’t ask how her body but I ask how her attitude.." Yonghwa hit Jungshin’s head.

Jungshin laughed.

"Is there interesting things here?" Jonghyun came toward them.

"Yonghwa will teach Ms. Seo about this company. " Jungshin told Jonghyun.

"Woow.. you are so lucky! You chosen from tens thousands employees of Seo Group." Jonghyun clapping.

"Enough! Talk to you never solve the problem." Yonghwa back to his desk. Jonghyun and Jungshin laughed.

 

Seo family's home

Seo Family’s home is like a palace. With two european style buildings. One large building for Mr. and Mrs. Seo and another smaller one devoted to Seo Joohyun. there’s connecting bridge between the two buildings. The bridge is made full of glass.

Already at 8 AM but Seo Joohyun still looks asleep in her room. One huge room in which divided into three of the room. One make up room containing four large white wardrobes containing her clothes, shoes, and bags sent from Manhattan before she arrived in Seoul. One tv room with one red sofa, one black round table and flat screen tv which taped on the wall. And one bed room with a very huge white bed that classic style like the bed of a royal princess.

"Agasshi... wake up... Mr. Seo asked you to the dining room right now." Kim Nari wake Joohyun gently. Kim Nari is one household assistant in Seo’s home. Kim Nari is Joohyun friend since they’re child because of their age are not much different. Kim Nari and her mother have been working at this house since long ago.

Joohyun opened her eyes slowly and she tried to sit up.

"Agasshi.. Mr. Seo asked you to breakfast now."

Joohyun get out of bed. She walked into the dining room which was in the building where Mr. and Mrs. Seo stay. Nari follows her from behind. Joohyun tying her blond hair while walking. She was still wearing pajamas and slippers.

Joohyun arrived in the dining room is so large with one big brown dining table and ten chairs. The dining room is still the theme of ancient europe.

"Good morning.." Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter