Dreams vs Reality

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I grabbed Taekwoon’s chin and looked around his face and then his arms. They were covered with bruises and band aids covering the cuts.

“YA! What happened to you? Who did this to you?!” I shouted at him, feeling the sudden anger in my chest.

Taekwoon looked innocently at me. I sighed as I took my phone out and quickly messaged him. He read the message and then looked at me. I looked back at him worriedly.

“Did you get hit by the gangs again?”-Hakyeon                                                                         

“No.”-Taekwoon

“Then who did this to you?”-Hakyeon

Taekwoon didn’t reply. I frowned and looked at him.

“Fine. If you don’t want to tell then you don’t have to but if you tell me then I could help you out.”-Hakyeon

Taekwoon looked up at Hakyeon and smiled. Taekwoon tried to speak but only ‘ah’s. I smiled at him warmly.

“Aniya~ don’t worry. You don’t need to say thank you.”-Hakyeon.

Taekwoon nodded his head.

For the next week, Taekwoon came back with new scars and new bruises and each time, I asked him who had done this. He never replied to the question. I was starting to lose my cool on whoever did this to him.

“Why would anyone do that to him?” I sighed as I sat down on the stairs.

“Because he is the minority in this society.” Somebody said as he sat down next to me.

“OH! Yong hyung!” Yonghwa was my childhood friend. We went through primary and middle school together. He was 4 years older than me and 2 years ago he had gone to the army for his compulsory military service. “When did you come back?” I said smiling brightly.

“I came back today bastard.” He chuckled as he ruffled my hair. I chuckled as I fixed my hair.

“How did you know about Taekwoon though?” I asked curiously.

“The Miss Crazy Lee told me today about everything.” Yonghwa said.

I nodded my head. “Then why wouldn’t he tell me who had hurt him like that?”

Yonghwa hummed. “Well, he might to too scared to tell anyone or it may have been caused by somebody he thinks of preciously even though they hurt him like that. For example it may be one of his family members.”

I listened closely. “Family? That doesn’t make sense then. Why would they…?”

“As I said before. He is a minority in our society.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter