Help me...

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N THIS CHAPTER WILL MAINLY BE THE POV OF TAEKWOON.

 

I can never understand why the boy was always sorry to me. What had he done wrong? Why did he care about me so much? It's not even like we've know each other since we were young. I was so curious.

In the mornings before I went to school, I would always look at myself in the mirror and reopen the wounds on my face and scratch my arms until it bled just to see his reaction. I was sure he would lose interest some time like everyone else around me did. It turned out that I was wrong.

I don't know why but he continued to be worried about me and was always asking me who had done this to me. Why? Why is he so annoying?

Why isn't he like umma?

I can never understand that guy...

I was really surprised when he said he wanted to be friends with me. Why? WHY?! 

 Why wasn't he like umma? Why didn't he push me away?

Then I noticed it...

I remembered that Hakyeon was like me. He was disabled like me. He was the only one who understood me.

I was actually jealous of him though. All I ever wanted in my life was with him. The warm smile I wanted from umma was a daily thing for him and a family sitting around the dinner table laughing was also something he always had. I know it will never happen and I know I shouldn't wish for something impossible something I'll never get but...

It's never too painful to dream....right?

Hakyeon stretched his hand out to help me but I'm worried if I should hold his hand and stand up. I'm scared. All I am is a failure...a bad son for umma. All I have to do is be better until umma is happy. 

 *A/N Hakyeons POV*

"Appa. You know that guy that I brought over last time?" I asked.

Appa nodded. "Taekwoon? Of course I do! He's such a cute guy I personally think. But what about him?"

"Um...There's something you need to help m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter