Caught pt.3

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ya! I said I'm sorry....

I didn't know. I'm sorry...

Do you want to hit me until you feel better?

I'm REALLY sorry....

No response whatsoever......

I started to get really annoyed now. I was smiling but it wasn't your "happy" smile. I didn't notice but I was squeezing onto the page in my textbook and it had ripped from the book. I quickly wrote something again and slide it to him.

Ya! If I apologize you should forgive me! 

He turned and FINALLY saw the messge. FINALLY!! He pointed towards something at the front.

"CHA HAKYEON!"

This voice....

I turned my head and looked at the front.

"You're at the very front of the classroom and what you are doing is sending letters like a innocent little girl?!" I could see the fire around Ms Lee.

*deep breath* Calm down Hakyeon lets stay quiet for the next 6 months.

"In class time?!" She smiled.

*classroom door opens and we are kicked out*

"Then why don't you two spend a lovely time talkin to each other in the hallways? Come back in when the bell rings" Ms Lee said as she slammed the door.

"Gosh seriously. How is she my teacher?"

"I HEARD THAT CHA HAKYEON!" She shouted as she open the door and threw a textbook at my head.

"AH! SSAEM*!" I rubbed the back of my head then sat down in the hallway. I moved over to Taekwoon who was sitting a distance from me.

"YA! I SAID I'M SORRY!"Suddenly he grabbed my wrist an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter