Troubles

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few days were total happiness for Taekwoon and me. Our first child was grown strong and healthily inside me. Ever since we found that I was pregnant, Taekwoon became a total son/daughter idiot. It took me a few hours of trying to convince Taekwoon to let go of the ultrasound photo we got form the hospital and stop kissing my stomach. I never knew Taekwoon would be as happy as he was now.

“Hakyeon-ah if you need anything just tell me and I’ll get it for you. You have to be extra cautious now.” He said for the zillionth time that day.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. “Don’t worry too much yeobo! The doctor said that it’s okay for the first of the trimester. Remember that he said that it’s fine for me to continue with my normal daily routines as long as they aren’t dangerous or too stressful.” I tried to reassure him.

“But yeobo~...”

“No buts! I don’t want to have to limit the things I can to do just because I have a baby. I’ll promise that I’ll rest from work and everything when I enter the third trimester okay?” I said as I looked into his eyes and cupped his cheek.

Taekwoon finally nodded and I pecked his lips.

“Good. And let’s keep the baby a surprise for when we go to the family dinner tomorrow okay?”

Taekwoon nodded. “Then are you going to go to the office tomorrow as well?” He asked.

“Of course I will. I still have a lot of reports to read and confirm the new projects.” I said as I rubbed my stomach and started to make dinner that I could eat.

“I’ll help you with signing them. We can’t have you stress with your work.” Taekwoon said as he kissed my forehead.

I looked to him and smiled, pecking his lips. “Thank you so much Taek-ah but don’t you have a meeting with the company workers and the investors in the hotel function centre?”

Taekwoon face palmed himself. “Oh my god I forgot about it completely. I’ll be able to postpone the company workers but I don’t think it’ll be good for our company to postpone the meeting with the investors.”

I chuckled. “Don’t worry about me and do well at the meeting. You know that is meeting is important for the expansion project we planned since a year ago.” I placed the dishes with our dinner on the table and sat down.

“Then I’ll try to finish it quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter