Complete Family

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 week before my due date, I already started getting sharp pains in my stomach. It was 3 in the morning and I held onto my stomach, cringing at the pain. Taekwoon was sleeping on the bed next to me with Hyukkie and I didn't want to wake him up. 

Believing that its just a simple stomach, I stood up to go to the bathroom when I felt my water breaking. I turned to my bed and saw that there was a small pool of blood. I panicked. 

Binnie isn't supposed to come out for another 2 weeks!

Then, another rush of pain hit me and I couldn't keep back my screams.

Taekwoon woke up straight away hearing me and caught me from falling. 

"Yeobo?! What's wrong?!" 

"B-Binnie's coming out!"

"Oh ! WONSHIK!" Taekwoon called out holding onto me who was in pain.

Wonshik and a group of nurses rushed in.

"Hakyeon's in labour!" Taekwoon told Wonshik whose eyes widened.

"Get a clean bed and book a room. The baby's 2 weeks early so get a incubator incase. One of you look after Hyukkie and Taekwoon come with me." Wonshik ordered the nurses and they instantly divided into their roles as Taekwoon followed him.

"OH ! HURRY UP!" I seriously need to stop swearing...

I was rushed to the surgery room on the bed.

Once we were in, they quickly got everything ready for any possible emergency situations that could happen. Wonshik checked how much I was dialated and checked that the baby was coming out the correct way.

"Okay. Hyung, we've done this before. I need you to push when I tell you to okay?"

"I ALREADY KNOW!" I screamed and cried from the pain as I held onto Taekwoon's hand.

"Okay! Push!" With that signal I pushed as hard as I could, shouting out loud.

5 hours past and I was getting too tired to push any more, becoming unconscious. Binnie wasn't coming out and Wonshik had no choice but to do a c section. They put in the anesthetic before starting the operation. 

 

Fluttering my eyes open weakly, I looked around the place to see Taekwoon looking down at me. I blinked slowly, breathing through the air mask that was on my face.

"Woon-ah..." 

"Are you okay Yeon-ah?" He looked at me worried and I nodded slowly.

"What happened?" 

"You passed out during labour. They had to do c-section." Taekwoon filled in the missing parts, holding onto my hand.

That was when my eyes widened and sat up panicking. "What happened to Binnie?! Is he okay?! Where is he?!"

"Shh. Don't worry yeobo. Binnie is just fine. He's in the premature ward but he's okay. Don't worry." Taekwoon reassured me as he wiped my tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter