THE HIDDEN TRUTH THAT NOBODY KNEW

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Taekwoon went missing from school for some unknown reason. I saw him at school in the morning but he had gone missing. Miss Lee and I were on high alert as he never skipped out on school before. Even Yonghwa hyung helped out. 

"He isn't answering the messages." I said to Ms Lee.

"He doesn't seem to be at home either."Yonghwa hyung said after he tried calling Taekwoon's house phone.

Ms Lee ran her hand through her hair from frustration. That was when the phone rang on Ms Lee's desk. She rushed to it and picked up the call.

"Ms Lee here....Yes....Yes...Thank you so much Ms Hwang!" The call ended and Ms Lee smiled. "We've got his location."

"Where is he miss?!" I asked.

"He's at the hospital."Ms Lee said.

"What? The hospital? He seemed fine this morning though." I said.

"Ms Hwang said that he had a high fever that wouldn't go down so she had to take him to the hospital but he's not letting anyone touch his body. I think we have to go. Like now!" Ms Lee said.

I nodded as we hurried to the hospital. Ms Lee drove the three of us there. When we arrived, all of us ran to the hospital. Ms Lee stopped one of the nurses.

"May I ask where Jung Taekwoon would be?" Ms Lee asked.

Then from the end of the hallway we heard loud cries and things falling onto the grounds. People looked towards the place including me. 

The nurse sighed.  "Are you his guardian?" 

"Yes." Ms Lee quickly answered.

"Thank god! He won't let us get close to him at all. He seemed to have some severe injuries and we need him to take his shirt off so we can look closely but he isn't co-operating at all. That sound is from him." The nurse said. 

Surprised, we hurried to the room where Taekwoon was. Ms Lee put her hand to . There was Taekwoon on the hospital bed looking frightened as hell and the medical tools on the floor. I stepped out from between the doctors.

"Could everyone get out please." I said.

"Student! We can't. .." the doctor said.

I interrupted and said. "Everybody just please get out! I'll calm him down."

One by one they slowly started to go out. When the last person walked out, I locked the doors to the room and stormed over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter