The Future pt 2

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting down on the edge on my bed with my eyes closed from the frustration and my fingers rubbing my temple, I tapped the stick on my leg.

I glared at Taekwoon who was across bedroom trying to avoid my eyes. A lot of emotions were in me at that time.

Anger

Frustration 

Annoyance

Fear

Happiness

"Did I or did I not tell you 2 months ago that I didn't want a second child until Hyukkie was 2 years old?" 

"Y-You did..." Taekwoon replied quietly knowing the state that I was in.

"THEN WHY THE FUC..!" I gripped the pregnancy stick tightly in my hand as I breathed deeply calming myself down. "Then why am I already with Hyukkie's sibling?" I said clenching my teeth together.

Taekwoon laughed awkwardly.

 

-2 months ago-

"Yeobo~ I love you so much~ *hiccup*" I mumbled, being drunk from the club Taekwoon and I went to away from Seoul.

"Argh! I am making a mental note to make sure I don't make you drunk again." He said as he carried me back to our hotel.

"Hyuk-ah~! My beautiful son~! Umma is back~" Taekwoon sat me down undoing my shoes. "Hyukkie isn't here Yeonnie."

"Ommo! Who are you ahjussi~? How do you know me~ Oh~ I'm not that kind of person to let any guy take my shoe off~" I chuckled like a person on drugs.

Damn....I was so drunk....

"Come on Yeonnie let's get you to sleep." Taekwoon carried me to the bed bridal style.

"Ommo! Good-looking Ahjussi~ You're so naughty~" I hit his chest as he dropped me onto the bed. I giggled rolling around on the bed as Taekwoon took his coat and tie off. 

Emphasizing that I was UNDER the influence of ALCOHOL before I continue.

I had pulled Taekwoon before he could walk over to the couch, onto the king sized bed, pinning him. He blinked and stuttered.

"Y-Yeonnie..."

I my lips as I started to his shirt. "I'm going to make you feel so good that you'll beg me for more and more~"

Yeah...the film was cut off from there. 

I woke up the next morning feeling pain...down there. I turned my head towards Taekwoon and noticed. 

"Oh ...not again" I face palmed myself.

 

"Well it wasn't my fault that you were so hot...then..." Taekwoon said.

"Ya! Jung Taekwoon! You know the pain I went through and you know that you could have stopped me! I know you weren't drunk that night!" Urgh mood swings can be ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter