The Future pt 1

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2 months after-

1am in the morning Hyukkie started to whine a little before crying his lungs out. Taekwoon had left a week ago for a business trip he had to go to and now I had only a few hours to look after Sanghyukkie by myself until Taekwoon came.

It was already the 3rd time he had woken up that night and terrorised my ear drums. Rolling myself off the bed, I landed on the floor with a thud, before walking over to the baby cot where Hyukkie was. I carried him carefully in my arms as I tried to feed him, check his diapers and try to put him back to sleep. 

It was weird though. Normally he would stop crying the moment I tried one of those three but it didn't seem to work.

"That's strange..." I checked his temperature and my eyes widened. "He has a fever..." I grabbed my car keys and hurried to the car with SangHyuk in my arms. On the way to the hospital I called Taekwoon telling him the situation.

"Okay I'll be right there!" Taekwoon said before hanging up.

"Hold on a bit more sweety. We'll see the doctor soon." I coaxed Sanghyuk as I rushed to the hospital.

Dr Wonshik hurried to us as we entered the emergency room.

"Sanghyuk had a cold a few days ago and he didn't eat as much as he normally would and now he has a fever going above 39. I-Is my boy going to be okay?" I looked at him nervously as he checked on my son.

"As long as we can get control of the fever then it should be fine. We'll need to check to see if what he has but I think that it may be a bit of infection in his lungs from the cold. It's not serious and its been going around the children. All he'll need is some antibiotics and he should be fine." The doctor said as he put a cold wet cloth on the baby's forehead and massaged his body using the cloth before giving him the antibiotics.

I turned around to see Taekwoon running in. He was panting as he stood by my side.

"How is he? Is he okay? What happened to him?" He asked worried as hell.

"They said he has an infection in his lungs from the cold he had a few days ago but it'll be fine. Shikkie gave him antibiotics and Sanghyukkie just fell asleep." I told him as I gently pat Sanghyuk to help him sleep.

Taekwoon sighed in relief before pecking my forehead. "I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier to help you with Hyukkie..."

I shook my head smiling reassuringly. "Aniya~ Our son was being a good boy. You know he loves his umma more~" I .

Taekwoon chuckled. "I love you more~" He said earning a slap on his arm from a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter