The Start of a New Beginning

☆GOING DOWN LOW☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slap!

Taekwoon's eyes widened as his hands covered his mouth.

My head was tilted to the side as my cheek stung from the impact. I grinned softly.

Bingo.

I looked back at her smirking. Taekwoon's mother seemed as if she was very angry.

"Who are you?! And what are you doing in my house?!" She shouted as she tried to slap me again.

I caught her arm in time and glared at her. "My name is Cha Hakyeon and I am your son's classmate."

She scoffed and glared back at me. "Son? Who are you talking about? Him?" She pointed to Taekwoon who was looking down at the floor behind me. I turned my head to the side and saw his expression. I held onto his hand behind my back.

"He is not my son! I never had a useless and disabled son like him." Her words was filled with hate and venom to Taekwoon and it became the fuel to my fire.

"Is that why you abused him?! Is that why you hurt him like this?!" I shouted at her and she smirked as she pulled her arm back.

"I did. So what? What are you going to do? You don't even have any proof." She said.

I tilted my head and grinned. I leaned in to her ear and whispered. "Oh. But I did." I showed her my phone that was recording everything.

"Y-You!" She clenched her fist and just about when she was about to grab the phone off me, a knock was heard at the door.

"Mrs Jung? Mrs Jung, please open this door." A voice was heard from outside as she huffed before opening the door. She looked up at the tall middle aged man standing in front of her.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked rudely.

"Ah yes. I am Cha Shin. Head Detective of the Seoul Police Station and father to Hakyeon over there," He smiled softly as he held her hands out and handcuffed her. "Mrs Jung, you are under arrest for child abuse. Everything you say from now on may be used as evidence and you do have the right to call on a lawyer in court."

"W-What?! THIS CAN'T BE!!" Her eyes widened as she was dragged off by my appa and the police. Her screams of anger could be heard throughout the street.

After everything, I turned to Taekwoon who was shaking and tearing up. His legs gave way as he fell onto the floor. I crouched down next to him and hugged him. 

"It's okay now Taekwoon-ah...Everything is finished now. You don't have to be hurt anymore..." I reassured him as he gripped onto my sleeves and cried out. I looked up to the ceiling and his head, trying to keep my tears back.

A week later, Mrs Jung's court case was opened and our evidence and medical reports on Taekwoon's disability was given to the judge. Taekwoon and I sat next to each other in the court as I prayed that we would win the case.

Luckily our evidence was accepted by the court and Taekwoon was finally free from that ing witch. It had turned out that Taekwoon's ears were luckily still able to pick up some sounds so he was able to have special hearing devices for his ears. However, if he had not gotten treatment any later, his ears would never be able to hear sound.

Mrs Jung was sentenced to 30 years in prison and through numerous phone calls and tracking, Taekwoon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter