Epilogue

If You

A/N: As promised, here's a short epilogue, keke.


 

2 years later.

 

“W-who is s-she?!” I yelled with tears streaming down my cheeks. There he was, the love of my life, passionately embracing another woman.

“B-baby,” he stuttered as he quickly let go of the woman and walked towards me, “Baby, I don’t know how this looks like, but trust me, she’s nobody.”

“You cheating bastard!” I yelled as soon as he was a foot in front of me.

“C-Cheating???” he stared at me with shocked eyes, “W-What?”

*SLAAAP*

My hand was stinging from the contact with his cheek, but it was nowhere close to the stinging pain in my chest. Through my tears I saw him stumble from the impact of the slap as his face contorted through a combination of emotions before settling on hurt and confusion.

“Baby? What are you talking about?” He asked with worry as he started to approach me again.

“HER!” I pointed at the lady standing a few feet away just watching us. 

“She’s nothing!” He adamantly claimed as he took hold of my arms, “Dara trust me.”

I stared at him, anger filling my eyes, “Trust you?” I scoffed before punching his chest over and over again, “how can I trust you Jiyong?! How can I trust my husband when I catch him embracing another woman?” I asked nonstop as I continued to punch his chest, “How can the father of my future child cheat on me?!”

His eyes bulged out, “Y-you’re pregnant??!” Shock soon turned into surprise before settling on extreme happiness. “You’re pregnant Dara?! Oh my god, wait until we tell our parents! Oh my god,” He exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me and spun me around, “You’ve made me so happy baby.”

“YA!” I yelled as I pulled on his ear. Don’t get distracted by his embrace, did you see what he was doing with that woman Dara? “You’re not answering my questions! What are you doing with that woman you-you cheater?! You promised to that you’d never let go, but you were off holding onto another woman! Don’t think you can distract me Kwon!”

“Baby, baby, baby,” He chuckled as he slowly pieced together what the situation was, “It’s not what it seems like,” he said as he gently kissed my forehead, “She was helping me with a surprise for you. She did such a good job with setting things up that I got so excited and hugged her,” he whispered into my ear.

“Surprise?” My ears perked up.

“Yeah, a surprise for my adorable, loving wife,” He gently nipped my ear.

“Your adorable, loving wife must be so lucky to have a husband who loves to surprise her,” I mumbled into his neck embarrassed by my misunderstanding.

“Mmm, yes she is,” he said as he started to place light kisses along my jawline. “Her husband set up a surprise for their one year marriage anniversary only to get surprised when she accuses him of cheating on her.”

“One year anniversary?” I pulled away from him in surprise and look around us. That night he had asked me to come to the rooftop of one of our university’s building, the same building where many of our classes were all those years ago. The usually empty rooftop was now covered with candles and pink rose petals. In the very center was a table beautifully set for two. Silly Dara, how could you possibly forget our anniversary?! You’ve been so consumed with the news of the pregnancy that you forgot. “I’m sorry,” I pouted, “I forgot that today was our anniversary. I’ve been too distracted with work and today I went to the hospital to confirm whether I was really pregnant or not.”

“It’s alright Baby,” he chuckled, “I would be mad, but you just gave me the most amazing anniversary present ever.”

“I gave you a present?” I asked with confusion. I don’t remember buying a gift.

“This,” He lowered his arms to only wrap them around my stomach, “Our baby,” he smiled as he crouched down and he pressed his head against my stomach, “Hi baby, this is your appa. Don’t give your omma a hard time in there, we can’t wait to see you. We love you,” he whispered as he turned his head to press light kisses all over my stomach.

A gentle smile tugged my lips as I slowly wrapped my arms around his head, “I’m so happy Ji.”

He looked up at me with loving eyes, “Me too Dee,” he said as he took up again and cupped my cheeks, “Thank you,” he said as he pulled me in for a sweet kiss.

“Happy anniversary,” I whispered into his lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” he smiled as he leaned over to whisper in my ear, “But that slap earlier, just know, I’ll make sure we get even for that,” he said as he pulled away and winked at me.

“Ya!” I playfully slapped his chest as my cheeks started to heat up, “What is that supposed to mean? I already said I'm sorry.”

“That means,” He leaned forward again as his hands moved lower down my back, “someone is going to be getting a spanking tonight,” he seductively whispered.

“Ji,” I slightly moan as he cupped my .

“Don’t worry, I’ll make it an enjoyable punishment for both of us,” he started to leave a trail of kisses down to my neck, “And trust me baby, like I promised, I’m never letting you go. You won’t even be leaving our bed tonight,” he smirked as he looked in my eyes with love and desire burning in his eyes.

“What are you waiting for then?” I bit my lip seductively, “I deserved to be punished.”

 


 

1 year later.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAH!” a loud cry could be heard through the baby monitor.

Ughhh, how long have I been asleep? I open one eye as I look over at the clock, 3am…it’s only been 3 hours since he woke up crying.

Slowly lifting up the arm wrapped around my waist, I slowly move out of bed.

“Oh no you don’t,” Jiyong frowned as he took hold of my waist again, pulling me back to his chest.

“Let go of me Ji,” I lightly smack the arm wrapped around me.

“But baby,” he pouted as he placed kisses on my neck, “I said I’d never let you go.”

“You have to let me go,” I playfully rolled my eyes at his childishness, “Our son is cry Ji.”

“Tch,” he mumbled into my neck, “er.”

“JIYONG!” I smack his arm harder as I turned to face him, “What did you say?” I asked as I roughly pinched his cheek.

“I’m just kidding baby!” he cried. After I let go of his cheek, he started to massage his now throbbing cheek.

“You better be,” I glare at him before hopping out of bed and walking towards our son’s room.

All of a sudden I heard a noise from the bed before a warm hand intertwined with mine. I looked over too see Jiyong letting out a small yawn and rubbing his eyes, how is he still so handsome when he has messy bedhead and eye boogers? I wondered as I stared at my adorable husband.

“Told you I’m never letting go again,” He smiled, “I just compromise,” he said as he squeezed my hand.

 

END.

 

 


A/N: Here's the official end to "If You" (35700+ words later). Thank you for all your guys's support! And I'm kind of sorry that this story ended up being a huge cheeseball hahaha. Everything turned out a little different than I planned, but I hope you all liked it :) 

Already thinking of a new fic...maybe something like a oneshot or drable collection. We'll see haha depends on if I have enough time before school starts again.

Thank you again for reading! I should be uploading the next chapter of "Selfish Bastard" soon too :D

Until Next Time! Pyong~