Chapter 8

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Joongki's POV

I woke up in a hospital feeling angry because I am supposed to be dead. I can't live my life without Dara. I really love her. I realized how she means to me, especially now. When she broke up with me I dont want to accept it. All the things she said, I can't accept any of those words. For long days she dont contact me after the break up she did and the accident with her husband, I felt so lonely and depressed. I am dying inside without her in my life. Yesterday, I decided to end my life to stop the sadness I am feeling, but it all failed because here I am in the hospital still breathing.

"Oppa, why did you do that? Why you need to end your life?" I hear my sibling speak. I can sense sadness to her voice. I look at her. Showing a blank facce.

"Why did you have to save me? You should have let me die." I said feeling angry.

"Is it because of Dara unnie?" Hearing her name pricks my heart.

"I thought I can move on, Jiyeon-ah. But I really can't. I need her to my life and I love her so much." I said almost tearing up infront of my sibling. She leans closer to me and give me a warm comforting hug.

"Oppa, I told Dara unnie what happened to you. I do-" she couldnt finish her word when my room door open revealing Her. I only woman I want to see.Then What the heck! Why is he here?

"Dara?" Is all i could say. She opens the door properly and the man next to her comes in with her. They are hand in hand as they approach my bed. What the hell is she doing? why does she needs to bring her husband here? She even hold hands wth him.

"Hi!" Its Seunghyun who speak first and bow. I look at their enterwind hands feeling uncomfortable. I see that he is about to remve his hand on Dara, but she hold it tight. Seunghyun look at Dara wondering.

"Joongki-sshi, I am here to check if you are doing fine now. Jiyeon called me about what happened. As a friend Seunghyun and I decided to pay visit you. We are not going to stay long. Since I can see that you are fine, we will leave now." Her words are like daggers into my heart. Why is she hurting me this way? Does she really love her husband now? I saw her about to turn her back and ready to leave.

"Wait!" It was not only me who said it. I look beside me. Its Jiyeon who also stopped Dara from leaving and also Seunghyun.

"It will be rude to leave your friend like this, Honey. Why dont you catch up for a while. I will go out and buy food for us." I was surprised by what he said to Dara. He caress her cheek with his free hand and smiles at her. I can see that Dara is not in favor of what her husband said.

"But Ho-" she is about to protest, but he sealed her with a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. I look away from the scene. 

"Don't worry honey, I will be back quickly. What do you want to eat?" He sweetly asked her assuring that everything will be alright.

"I will go with him Dara unnie. You dont need to be worry." Its Jiyeon who volunteered to go with Seunghyun.

"Ok. Please comeback quickly, ok? I will eat anything you will eat too. I Love You." Dara said lovingly as she peck on his lips. Arrggh, why are they doing this infront of me? Does she wants me to get jealous?

"Yes I will take care. Bye!" Seunghyun finally leave and Jiyeon accompany him out. Now its me and Dara alone inside. I clear my troat.

"Ahmn!"

"I will stay outside and wait for Seunghyun. If you need anything just call me there." What the! Why is she like this? I get up and removed my dextrose. Still feeling dizzy, I walk towards her.

"WAIT!" I almost reached her place when dizziness hits me and made me fall on the floor.

"Joongki-sshi!" I hear her call my name with worriness. She move to my side and assits me.

"Are you ok? Why did you get up? You should sta-" I didn't let her finish her word when I pull her for a kiss. God! I miss her lips so much.Then to my surpise she move back and slap me in the face.

"AHH!" is all I could say as pain hits me.

"How dare you kiss me? WE ARE OVER!.I should not have come here." She said and stand up. Leaving me on the floor. She is about to walk when I hold her left foot.

"Dara..please..please comeback to me. I really cant live my life without you...Please..I Love You so much." I begged her like a child dont want his mother to leave him.

"No! Its over between us Joongki. I cant continue loving you when my husband suffers from amnesia because of me and you. He almost died because he heard me and you talked the day where we should bake something for his grandma. I didn't know that he was already in our house and hear our conversation. But he may haven't heard it all because that day, I broke up with you."

"Dara please..we can continue now. He dont remember anything from the past. Its God's way for the two of us. Dont you see it?" I cried while still holding her feet.

"Joongki, please stop. This is not right. Dont waste your life like this. You will be able to find someone who will love you. I love Seunghyun. I will be here for him no matter what happens."

"Aren't you afraid? what if his memory gets back? He will blame you for everything that happened to him Dara. He will not forgive you." I sense her stiff with what I said.

"Dara, listen to me. Please comeback to me. He will just hurt you once he remember everything. Better leave him now."

"I..I..I dont care. If that is what my punishment. I will accept it. I want to make things right this time. I want to give back the love that Seunghyun has given me all those time. I have hurt him before,I will not repeat it again. So please stop it. I cant love you anymore."

 

Seunghyun's POV

"Ah..what is your name again?" I asked the young lady wth me as we walk inside the convenient store.

"Jiyeon. My name is Jiyeon. You are Seunghyun right?" She answer and asked me in return. I nod and smile.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her as I pick up some sandwiches on the rack stand..

"Anything will do. Can I ask you something?" she said. We stop our track for a while.

"Ok. What is it?"

"Are you and Dara unnie married?" She asked me straight in the eyes.

"Yes. Although I can't really remember that I get married already because I met an accident and unfortunately I had a selective amnesia. Why?" I answered.

"Do you know my brother?"

"Honestly no. Do I have to know him? Dara said he is her long time friend, that is why she wanted to pay visit to him. I go with her because she asked me to come."

"Dara unnie and Joongki oppa are couple. She is his girlfriend." her revelation made me frown.

"What?..That's non sense." My head starts to pound in pain.

"Its true. I don't know when the two of you married, but my brother and her are truly a couple. Here, look at this." she show me her phone and open up the gallery revealing some photos of Dara, Joongki together and also with Jiyeon. I feel suddenly dizzy. My head is in pain. I can't breathe properly.

"A-arr-aahh" I press my head and hold my chest. Hoping to stop the pain.

"Seunghyun-sshi? What's happening?"

"no-nothing. ca-" I can see pictures on my head as I keep closing my eyes in pain. Is this the things I have forgoten?

"Dara.." is all I could utter before everything turns black.

========================================

Author's note

Thanks for the comments. Still reading it? Want some updates? Comment will help me do the update.