Chapter 3

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Dara's POV

It's been weeks since the day Joongki's return. He keeps on appearing in front of me even I'm with my husband. One time he showed up in my office when Seunghyun and I are having our lunch inside since he always brings home made cook foods for us. It's not that I don't want to see him, but the fact that I am with my husband its an off timing. The tension between them got high when Joongki asked me if he could join us. I was about to say no because I know this will only hurt my husband's feeling. I am a person too and I want to be considerate about how he feels. I don't know when I start caring for him, but when he comes home that day when he was totally drunk. I definitely saw something in his eyes after we kissed and he passed out. Then there comes his best friend. Lee Min Jung. She called me one time to have a talk. I know she cares for Seunghyun that's why she's like that and I admit that I had been being unfair to him. I remember everything Seunghyun did for me since we got married, but I never paid so much attention to it because I am still hoping for Joongki to come back. Then now that he is back it feels like I am a worst wife for Seunghyun, I know he knew about what I truly feels. I am torn between him and Joongki. I know that I still love Joongki, but I already married Seunghyun because of our parents. I don't want to hurt him, but I know I already did. When he said YES to Joongki that day I don't know what's running on his mind why he let him join us. Then Joongki on the other hand take it as an opportunity to be with me and talked about our past which I tried to stop him from recalling because it feels awkward since Seunghyun is there. But then let him talk and do what he wants that day. I don't understand him.

"Hi, D!" a voice cut off my trail of thoughts. Then a bouquet of flower is in front of my face.

"hm?" I only say. Then the flower is remove in front of me, revealing Joongki's smiling face.

"Let's go?" He said. Wait, I don't remember I agree to meet with him today. Why is he here?

"Let's go?.Where?" I ask totally frowning at him.

"Oh, did you forget?..Today is Hyunjoong and Hara's wedding anniversary and they want us to be there too." he explain as I try to recall. Oh shoot!.Gosh, I forgot! Hara reminded me about it last night and I forgot. I mentally scold myself for forgetting a special event.

"Ommo!..I forgot. But, sorry to say this. Seunghyun will be the one to accompany me there. We already discussed about it." and just right in time the person who I am talking about called. I excuse myself from Joongki as I turn around my chair with me before answering the phone.

"Hi Honey. What time are you coming here?" I asked over the phone.

"Hon, I don't think I can accompany you today. If you want I can send Mr. Kang to drive you there. I'm really sorry. I have work to finish here. I will make it up with you and your friend next time." He informed me.

"Oh, is that so?..Ok. It's ok. Just don't over work yourself."

"Thanks for understanding Hon. I gotta go. Bye! I love you!"

"Oh. Yeah. Bye!" I simply replied.

"Seems like he won't be coming tonight. It's perfect then." I hear Joongki speak. I turn and look at him.

"Come On!. We will be late. I'm sure they are so pissed off because of waiting." He pick up my pouch bag and blazer as he get me up from my chair and drag me out of the room. It take us an hour to reach the house of Hyunjoong and Hara. During the whole ride he keep on telling stories about our past and all I could do is just say "Uh" and "Oh". I kinda feel awkward with him maybe because I keep on thinking about Seunghyun. I don't know what to say or do if he sees me with him.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" Joongki and I greeted the married couple.

"Oh My GOSH!..Dee! Joongie!..I am glad you both came. But why?" she's pointing fingers to us like asking why are we together.

"Oh, ahh..Seu~"

"I asked her to go with me since her husband can't accompany her." He cuts me off.

"Ooohhh..Is that ok with Seunghyun-sshi?" Hana ask with a bit of tease.

"N~"

"Of course!. We are friends." He butted again. Arrggh, seriously? Joongki? When did you become friends with my husband? 

"That's great!. Come on guys, we prepare food inside." Hyunjoong offered us. I sigh in defeat because I didn't get to explain my side. We both enter the house. We start eating, chatting and drinking during our stay in their house.

"Yah, do you guys still remember the day when Joongki did the mascot run on the track field?" Hyunjoong asked.

"Omo!.Yeah. He did that because he got lost in a bet." Hara answered. I try to recall that day.

"What bet?" I asked feeling lost.

"He fail to make you fall within 5 days." Hyunjoong replied smiling widely.

"Eyy, come on guys. Stop remembering it." Joongki said.

"Dude, you kinda deserve that. You are such a playboy and cocky person during that time." Hyunjoong added. I nod in agreement and Hara laugh at him.

"But Dee change me into a person that I am right now. That's why I love her so much." He said like confessing into me while his eyes are looking deep on me. I look away when I felt the awkwardness between us.

"I actually thought Dee that it is Joongki who you will be marrying too, because you two are perfect for each other." Hara commented and I see Hyunjoong nod making me feel more awkward. !.I need to stop this. I need to get out of here because if not, I will feel suffocated.

"AHM!AHM!..I'll just go out for a bit." I said and did not wait for their replies as I exit the house. When I finally out, I breath in and out some fresh air. The cold breeze of the air made me calm.

"Dee." Oh god, not him again. I still close my eyes and not bother to face him.

"Dee, I'm sorry...I'm sorry for leaving you without you knowing it." I slowly open my eyes and surprised that he is already in front of me standing so close.

"Joongki-ah." His name slip into my mouth in a soft voice.

"Please forgive me Dee. I didn't mean to do that." He continue to explain himself.

"Wh-why now?" I ask stuttering.

"Because I was a loser and a coward to face you Dee. I don't know how to explain everything to you. I don't know if you will still believe and accept me." He answer while looking at me intently.

"But it's too late now." I said.

"No Dee. It's not. I know deep inside that you still love me and you don't love him too. We can still be together." He said and it made me freeze on my spot. He was right. He's ing right!

"Dee, just divorce him and we can be together again." He said like it's an easy thing to do. I am about to reply when he sealed my lips with a kiss. We parted when we both needed to breath. We both stare into each others eyes for quite a while. When..

"Dara?" Joongki and I broke from our stare and look to where the voice came from. Surprise hits me as soon as I see him.

"Ho-Honey?" Then the next thing I knew I was being drag out of the place and not able to say goodbye from my friends. The whole ride was quite even when we arrive home. I was about to talk to him when.

"I will take a shower. You must take a rest now. I know you are tired." He coldly said and went directly upstairs not even glancing at me. I slump my shoulder and walk into the kitchen to garb a cold water to drink. Did he see everything? Did he hear everything? How long has been standing there? I keep on thinking as his face awhile ago keep flashing on my mind.

-----------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Authors Note: Please don't forget to leave your comments!

I love reading it.

@moufeh : Thank you that you like the storyline. Enjoy reading!Thanks for commenting!

@GirliedeDios : I do agree with you. But until when he will be patience? ;) Happy reading! Thanks for commenting!

@tabitabi : I feel you girl. I feel sorry for Tabi too. Let's see how long this can go. Thanks for reading and commenting!