Chapter 2

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

I know I know that I said I would stop writing, but my friends and siblings are pestering me to continue so here I am again doing an update. 

-------=================---------------------==============================-------------------------------------==========================----------------------------

 

Shock was all written on Min Jung and Seunghyun's face upon arriving at Dara's office.

"D-dara?" His grip on the lunch box handle tightens and anger slowly building up inside his chest. Dara on the other hand push the man who is kissing her after hearing Seunghyun's voice. The man felt hurt by her action and somehow look towards where she is staring. Is he the guy she married? The man thought for awhile.

"Wh-What are you doing here, Seunghyun-ah?" she stutter while asking her husband. Her sight landed on the lunch box he is holding. Oh God, I forgot that he is coming to drop me a lunch. What a great timing, Park Sandara. She smack herself mentally.

"I..I..I bring your lunch, honey." He too stutter. He don't know how to act in this type of situation, but he choose to be cool and somewhat avoid the tension. He approach her cooly and smiles. But the smile he gave her is not the same smile he always do in front of her. She notice it.

"O-oh. Thanks!" The next thing that happened is unexpected. He grab her hand and about to leave the room when someone pulls her other hand so they stop their track.

"She's not leaving." The young adult man speak up while holding Dara's hand. Oh Please no. She thought.

"Joongki-ah." Dara called his name and they both look at each other. Longing and sadness is clearly on his face. It's the first time they both see each other again for a long time. And the kiss they shared earlier shows how much they missed each other. He knows that she still love him and vice versa. Seunghyun on the other hand sees how the two look at each other and pain crawls in his chest as he mentally cry for his love on her. Is this how everything I made will end? Will I be able to win her now that HE is back? He thought for awhile.

"Yes she can. I am her husband. Please let go of her hand." Seunghyun broke the silence between them and when the two men look at each other, tension is building up. But before everything could happen.

"Please Joongki, I don't want any trouble. Let me go with him." Dara plead and Joongki loosen his grip on her hand to let the woman she love go for today because he don't want to see her sad. Seunghyun start to walk with Dara but suddenly pause on his track when they hear Joongki speak.

"Just for today. I will let you go. There will be no next time." Those words are threats for Seunghyun and his hold on her hand become tight as he drag her out of the room. They enter the elevator quietly he still not letting go of her hand because he feels like the moment he let go, she will be gone and comes back to Joongki. The thought of it made him close his eyes and sigh as the pain strikes through him. Dara on the other hand didn't know how to comfort her husband after what happened. She feels guilty of it because deep inside she is happy to see Joongki again and the kiss that he started felt so right. She's been waiting for him for so long after that day he left without any notice. She love him so much that's why she had a hard time moving on. How will this feeling be right when I have Seunghyun now as my husband. It would only bring pain to him, but what will I do with Joongki? Her trails of tought cut off when the elevator stops and open at the floor they need to step out.

"Let's go. I'm starving now." Seunghyun said with a smile and like nothing happen as he pulls Dara out with him. They eat the lunch he pack for her at the office canteen. He place everything on the table and pass her the chopsticks.

"Thanks!" as she gladly accepts it. Then he pick up a sushi slice using his chopstick and fed to her. She is hesitant for a moment, but he insist with his heart warming smile. So she opens and eat the sushi he is giving her.

"How's the taste?" Woah, he really knows how to cook. I like it so much. Home made food is the best especially if he made it. She smiles brightly at him while chewing the food.

"Delicious!" she gave him two thumbs up. He them smiles back forgetting what happened awhile ago.

"I know you will like it. Don't worry, I will continue to bring you home made food." he commented and pick another sushi for him to taste.

"Seunghyun-ah, about earlier..." She is hesitant to talk about it, but she needs to talk about it. He stops whatever her is doing and look at her smiling widely, but she knows that its a facade.

"Don't worry. I know it's nothing. You don't have to explain." He calmly said and continue eating.

"But."

"Honey, I think I will be coming home late today. Don't wait for me. Ok?" He cut her off.

"Oh?..Ok." she sigh. It's a first that he said he's coming home late.

"I love you!" his three words caught her off guard. It's not that she's not used to it. He always tell her and shows her his love for Dara, but she never replied whenever he said those words.  

"Uhm!" it's her only reply to him and press her lips into a thin line and spread a wide smile.

----------------------------===============================-------------------------========================----------===============================

"Minjungie!..You came!" I said as I welcome my best friend.

"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun!..How long have you been drinking here?" Oh ow! she's mad. hehehe..

"Just *hick* now *hick*" I lied. The truth is, I have been here since I left Dara in her office.

"Liar!..Let me get you home. You're drunk." I frown at her and shoo her hand away from me as she try to pull me up from my chair.

"No!.*hick*..I don't..*hick*..wanna go..*hick* home." then I grab the bottle of wisky on my side and drink it up, but it spilled on me when she grab it from my hand.

"Aish!..YAH!..*hick*..Look what you *hick* have done!.." I pointed at the spilled wisky on my clothes then wipe my wet chin and lips using the back of my hand.

"STOP IT!..CHOI SEUNG HYUN, STOP IT!" She screamed at me and I got startled then the next thing she did made me loose my emotion. She pull me for a hug. Her hand soothing the back of my head.

"If you are hurting inside, let yourself cry. It's ok. I'm right here." her comforting words made me cry like a child who lost his favorite toy.

"I'm afraid...*hick*..I do-don't *sob* want to lose her...*hick*..She's everything to me, minjungie.." I said in between of my sob. I felt scared that when she realized that she still love him. She will leave me. The thought of it kills me emotionally and phisically. I don't know how to live my life without her.

"That's right..Cry it out..Don't hold it back..I know how you feel.." she said as she continue to caress my head while face is burried on her chest. She was standing while I am on the stool hugging her waist and cry more.

----------------------------===============================---------------------------------------------===============================-----------------------------------------

Its the first time I feel lonely inside this house. Seunghyun not being here is so quite. I glanc to my wrist watch. It's 1am already and he is still not home. I can't seem to sleep. I wonder how is he doing now. I grab my phone on the side table of my bed and sit up. I speed dial his number.

"The number you dialed is out of reach. Please leave a message after a beep." Eh? Did he turn off his phone? Why can't I contact him? Then I hear our door code beeping error. 

"Did he forgot our door password?" I asked myself as I continue to hear the error sound. I decide to go down and open the door for him. 

"Haist!..Why this ING DOOR DON'T OPEN?" he shouts out loud, but the door is already open.

"Se-seunghyun?"

"Oh!..FINALLY!...It opened..Honey?" He called me after seeing my face. He is drunk I can smell the strong scent of the wisky.

"Why a~" before I could finished my question he silence my lips with his. Then slowly he push me inside the room. His kiss deepens and I responded to it. He devours my cavern like a wild man. We both become breathless as we parted. He rested his forehead on mine.

"Dara..I Love You." he softly said and he faint.

"Oh, omo!..Seunghyun-ah.!" I calls him as I caught all his weight on me.

=============================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------===========================================

That's all for today..

Thanks for reading..

Subscribing...

Voting up..

Till next update...

Leave your comments....