Chapter 6

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

6 months later..

 

Dara's POV

"Good morning, hon!" I said to my husband. Who walks into the kitchen. We are currently living with his parents since they want to monitor my husband's situation. It's been 6 months since the accident happened to Seunghyun that almost killed him. He has been in coma for 4 months and now he is recovering. He don't know about his grandma passing away. We don't want to add burden on his recovery.

"Go-good morning..who..who are you again?" this is how he is right now. He had a selective amnesia. Acording to the doctor, people who suffers from this disease usually happens when the patient had a traumatic event on his or her life that wants to forget. He remembers his family and friends but not me. Yeah, he lost his memory since the day we met. One of our neighboor told me that she saw Seunghyun on the day before he got into the accident. She sees him enter our house then after a couple of minutes he runs out looking sad and angry. She thought that we had a fight. She greeted him, but it seems like he didn't notice her because he just pass by her. Since the day I found out about it, I keep on thinking that he might have heard me talking to Joongki that day. I hated myself for causing him pain.I'm so sorry, Seunghyun-ah. If only you heard everything I said. I already ended it with him. Forgive me for causing you too much pain.

"Hey, why are you crying?..Did I hurt you? Did I~" my thoughts are cut off when I hear him asked. I pull him for a hug.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry." I keep on chanting like somehow it can lessen the pain I caused him.

"Why are you saying sorry when I was the one who should say that..I'm sorry if I can't remember you or our relationship. But still you choose to take care of me and being patience in helping me remember you. My mind might have forgoten you but my heart surely remembers you. Since the day I woke up from my coma, it's you that I first saw. I may not remember your name but I know deep inside of me I know you wholeheartedly." I hear him say and that makes me cry hard. Oh God, how did I deserve a man like him. How can I hurt him when all he cares is me. If only I could turn back the time so I can make it right.

"I am your wife, Dara.." I told him while crying.

"Yeah..you're my wife..Dara..sorry if I keep on forgetting you..Don't worry..I promise to do everything I can to get my memories back together." I hear him say. I separated from our hug and look at him straight in the eye.

"Let's make new memories together..I don't care about the past...I want us to make good memories together..Let's have a fresh start, Seunghyun-ah." I don't want him to remember the past because I don't want him to suffer that pain again. I promise to make it right this time.

"Oh, that sounds great!..But it would be best if I still have memories of you..so I would know your likes and dislikes.." He said to me smiling brightly. God, how I missed his smile.

"I can tell you everything you want to know.." I said and give him a kiss on the lips. That simple kiss turns into a passionate one.

"OMO!..I'm sorry!" we got interupted by someone. We both stop what we are doing and look at the intruder.

"Omma!" my husband said. I feel embarassed all of a sudden. How can I forget that we are not in our house. So stupid.

"Aigoo..I didn't mean to interupt whatever you two are doing..I was about to cook for breakfast." His mom quickly defend herself.

"Mom, you're making my wife shy.." my husband commented and look at me. I feel like my face are burning. I cover my cheeks with my hands.

"Aigoo..I'm sorry dear.." His mom apologise.

"No..no..no..It's ok, mom..I already cook our breakfast." I said and move away from Seunghyun to prepare the meal.

"Hahaha..I will help you with that." I hear him say.

"Aw, so sweet..Thanks dear..I'll go and call your dad."

We are enjoying our breakfast when, my husband suddenly talk

"Mom, I want to visit grandma. I'm sure she misses me so much." we all pause and become silent. His mom looks at me.

"Ahhh..son..hmm."

"I think it's still not the right time to visit her, hon." I said and he looks at me questioningly.

"Why?.."

"because.." Think Dara Think!

"Your grandma said she will call us when she wants to have visitors..I mean your grandma, is so busy and she don't want to be disturb." his dad speaks up.

"Is that so?..ok..just inform me when she calls..I want to talk to her..I miss her." Seunghyun said with longging on his voice. We all breathe normally after hearing him agrees with what his dad said.

"Hon, I have an idea..Why don't we go out and have our first date?" I suggest.

"First date?" both his parents ask.

"Ah, yeah!..That's a perfect idea..First date, because we decided to make new memories together and also to help me get back my memories." My husband answer as he takes my hand on the table and give it a light squeeze.

"Ahh..well..that's great..Ok, go on.I'll ask butler Kang to drive you." his dad said.

"No, it's ok dad..I can drive, don't worry...I can take care of my wife." My husband says and smiles at me lovingly. I smile back to him and nod to his parents as an assurance that I want to be with Seunghyun alone.

"Ok, if that's what you want..But be careful, ok?" his mom said.

This is the begging for us, I want to make everything right for us Seunghyun. We decided to leave the house after eating. I am wearing a simple white shirt and skinny jeans matching with my wedge sneakers. While him, he's wearing a V-neck white shirt and tight black pants and sneakers.

"So, where should we go first?" my husband ask me while he is driving and I am sitted on the front seat.

"Hmm..Let's go to the theme park!"

"Theme Park?..Why there?"

"It's because you always bring me there every Valentines Day, birthdays, dates and when I am sad or happy." I happily answer him as I remember when he brought me there during our first date.

"Ohh..Ok!..LET'S GO TO THE PARK!" He said and drives forward.

After an hour, we finally arrived. I smile upon seeing this place again. I have missed this place.

"Let's Go!.." He said and grab me by the hand. We stop in a boutique shop. How did he know this place?

"Hi miss. Can I have a pair of that couple shirt?" He speak to the sales lady.

"Ok, sir." The lady get the item he point out. It's a pikachu printed white shirt with tag written He's my hubby while the other is She's my wify. She pass it to him.

"Thanks!" he said and look at me. More likely scrutinizing me

"What?"

"Since this is our first date again..I want you to wear this..and also from now on I want you to call me. This!" he said and a give me the shirt as he pointed at the word hubby. I smile at him. I thought he knew this place.

"Hubby?" I ask him. And he happily nod.

"I will call you Wiffy!"

"Ok!.." I easily agree. We start our date riding rides then going into the horror house. Instead of getting scared, he made me laugh all the time. He's making fun of all the horror decorations and other costumed people. Aigoo..my stomach hurts so much because of too much laughing.

"Le's go eat!" He said and drag me to a food stand. He bought two hotdog on stick and juice. I am about to eat mine, when he give me his hotdog. I look at him and about to tell him that I have mine.

"Here..Ahh.." He wants to feed me. Aigoo..my sweet husband. I smile and take a bite. I see him smile. He then wipe a tissue on my lips.

"Your so messy when you eat." I suddenly stops when I hear him say that. I remember he also said that to me. He's doing the same action also.

"Why?..Is there something wrong?" I hear him ask me. I shook my head and plaster a smile.

"Come on!..Let's ride the carousel." I said to him and he look at me weirdly.

"Carousel?..as in that carousel?" he pointed at the carousel ride behind me and I nod happily.

We had a great time on our first date. I decide to go home because he starts to feel unwell. He actually dont want to go home but he suddenly had a headache. Now we are here in the house. He is resting inside our room.

"Dara Honey, how is my son doing?" Its him mom. I am in the kitchen making coffee for the two of us. I place the cup of coffee in front of her and one for me. Everytime I talk to his parents or family there is guilt I felt inside. If they finds out what is the cause of my husband accident they will probably be throw me away as his wife. My hands tremble as I thought about it. I look at Mrs. Choi and smile.

"He is slowly doing fine mom. He just got stressed because of the rides we went."

"That's good. I wish he will recover fast. The company needs him. His dad is too old enough to handle the company situation."

"Mom, what if time come everything will be revealed and his memories back?" I out of the blue asked her.

"I always pray to God that my son get back to normal and his memories so we will know why and what happened to him." I felt sad with her answer to me, but I know she just want justice for her son. I'm Sorry Mom. I know one day everything will be revealed and I hope you can forgive me when that time comes.