Chapter 1

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

 5 month before

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said to us. I don't know, but I somehow felt happy upon hear him said it. I Choi Seung Hyun is now married to this beautiful lady that is standing in front of me. I feel happy because I now fulfil my grand mother's wish, but sad to say it's just an arrange marriage between our parents. The two of us being introduced during a family dinner which is held at the Park's Mansion. For her, that's the first time we have met, but for me it was during her stay at Paris. I saw her at the Eiffel Tower where lovers or couples loves to hangout. She's very beautiful that day wearing a pink floral dress paired up with white heel sandal. I can honestly say that she already captures my heart on that day. But everything crash when I saw a guy running into her. She smile so sweetly at him and he welcome her with a hug. Seeing her that moment I thought to myself Ah, so she already has a boyfriend. She's already taken that were the last time I have seen her. But I think fate has something to do with us meeting again and now this, we are married. I slowly roll up her veil and our eyes meet. I sigh when she looks at me with a blank and cold expression. Just as I thought. I ignore her and slowly close the gap between us. Her lips is as soft as the rose petal. It is just a quick kiss. Then my life as a husband started.

TODAY

I sigh deeply when I noticed that she's not here with me in our bed this early morning. Since our wedding day, we never had honeymoon. We lied to our parents about the Paris honeymoon thing. The truth is she spend her time with friends and work while I busied myself with lots of work. I know and I can feel that she's not ready and her heart is not with me after all I did for us. I wanted this relationship to grow and work out, but I guess it will just be a dream of mine. I wish that bastard never met her so he will not break her heart. If only I know her first maybe I saved her heart from being broken. I always make sure to have time with her and show how much I love her so she could forget the past. It's like we are on a dating stage and start of getting to know each other. I like it because we didn't have the time to do that when our parents already set us for this arrange marriage. I remember during one of our dates, I brought her to the theme park. I didn't know it was her birthday. She were silent about it. We ride and play. I also bought us a couple shirt and took a picture together. It's the first time I have seen her smile so genuinely. I can't help, but to feel proud of myself. That was the smile I have been looking for I want to see her always smiling like that. So far so good. Everything I have been doing is good. It work so well, but only one thing I have in mind. Is she also falling for me too? Of course I am not only doing this to return that angelic smile of her, but also to make her love me too. That's been the big question on my mind since I started doing things for her and us. At first, I thought that I am only doing this for my grand mother request, but seeing her again brings back the fire in my heart since that day I saw her. I admit it, I fall in love with her that day.

"Hey man, what's up?" my train of thoughts divert from the person standing in front of my bed. I let out a sigh before getting up on my bed. 

"Fine!..Just woke up." I said to her. Yes you hear me right. She's a girl. My best friend. Her name is Lee Min Jung. She's the type of girl that no one dares to mess up with her. She's so strong, straight forward, boyished and beautiful. Just like my wife. We've been friends since college. I actually don't know why I didn't fall for her when all qualities I have been looking for are with her same as my wife. The only difference is I got caught up by the thing called LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. It happens to be with Dara my wife. Min Jung always lectures me about me being a fool and not seeing the true status of my marriage. I hate her for that, but what she says are all true. I am just hoping that one day, my wife will noice me and finally learn to love me. I know that it will come, I just need to be patience in waiting. 

"And where is your oh so GREAT wife?" I can hear bitterness on her tone, but I ignore her. Instead I sling my arm on her shoulder and drag her with me out of my room just like what we always do.

"I am hungry. Let's go and cook something." I said to her as we both go down stairs and went to the kitchen. If you guy don't know yet, I am good at cooking. My grand mother thought me how to cook food. She once told me that The way to a man's heart is through his stomach Now I am using it to my wife. But I think it's not that effective with girls. Silly right? I cook pasta since I need to bring my wife a cook food at her office. It's been a routine for me. I did it on my own and I love doing it for her. She likes red pasta very much. I start placing it on a lunch box.

"Seunghyun-ah, why are you doing all of this?" I hear my best friend asked. I look up to her and she's looking at me with a frown. I smile.

"I love her." that simple answer made her close her eyes and shook her head as if not agreeing to me.

"Come on, girl. Cant's you just be a supportive friend for me? Please?" I said like a kid asking for a favor from his parents. I know that Min Jung has been with me since the day 1 up to now. She knows everything about me and Dara, but I don't want her to think that my wife is a bad person. I keep on telling her that Dara is like that because she experience a bad past, but she don't agree with me.

"As if I can do anything about it." I smiled hearing her reply. I know she can't resist my me and my charm. hahaha..

"Thank you!" I am finally done with preparing Dara's food and excuse myself for me to take a shower. Then after an hour we both left home and go to Dara's office.