Chapter 7

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Days passed and Seunghyun and I continue going out for dates. Everything is so special whenever I am with him. Why I didnt see this before? Maybe because my mind and heart before where focused on Joongki. I never paid attention to my husband ever since we married. Now it feels like we are in a stage of getting to know each other again. Today we are out in a shop where there is a lot of gelato ice cream flavors. A rainbow of different colors are featured in the display case. My eyes widen at the fluffy clouds of gelato.

"Everything looks so good! This is a tough decision." I said trying to choose which one I should pick.

"I'll get the Amarena Cherry Gelato." I finally decided that I will stick to my all time favorite.

The vendor hands me a large scoop of Amarena cherry gelato, which I quickly try, letting the sweet, dark cherries and vanilla swirl in my mouth.

"Oh man, this is super good!" I exclaimed happily.

"Wonderful. You look cute eating gelato. I choose the Amarena Cherry also." Seunghyun said and I blush hearing him. I didnt notice that he was watching me. As the vendor hands Seunghyun his cup, I plop down at a bench overlooking the fountain. Seunghyun followed and sits down beside me.

"I think this will be my favorite flavor now. Gelato is so much better than regular ice cream." I hear him say. I stopped scooping my gelato as a memory flashed back to me. Did he really said that? Does he remember it?

"Dara? Honey? Dara?" my thoughts cut off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look at him trying to be cool.

"Huh?..ah..yeah. Do-Do you remember something about this Seunghyun?" I calmly asked him hoping he dont remember anything from the past.

"No. Why? Did this happened before?" He worriedly look at me.

"It was during my birthday. You brought me to a store just like this in Paris. This is my favorite flavor of gelato. You couldn't picked your own flavor so you just choose the same with me. Then when you had a taste of it you said the same thing right now." I slowly fill him the event before. He kinda look surprised.

"Really? But I dont remember anything until now. I just hope I did so it will be easy for us and you wont be having problems to me at all." He said and slowly the smile on his face fade turns sad. I caress his right cheek and bring it up so he will look at me in the eyes.

"You dont need to remember or force yourself to remember anything. Besides who says I am having problems about you? You never become a problem to me Seunghyun. I want to take care of you. So please cheer up. Ok?" I show my lovely smile on him and he slowly smiles back.

"You are right. Can you tell me more about your childhood days? I want to know more about your past life." He said happily and start eating his gelato again.

"When I was a kid, grandma and I would go to old Italian movies at the drive-in. I'd talk through the black-and-white movies the entire time, asking her a million questions. But she never cared, she'd answer all of them. Later, she told me that she missed so many of the subtitles, she'd make things up when I asked what was going on." I continue my story about my grandma. It was our topic because he asked me what does my grandma and I do when we are together.

"That's really sweet."

As I talks and eat, I didn't notice that I gotten ice cream all over my lips. Seunghyun's face slowly get closer to mine he reach out and lightly press his thumb againts my lips, wiping away a line of amarena cherry. My mouth opens slightly as his finger pulls my lip down for a sweet gentle kiss.

"mmm" is all I could say as he lock his lips on mine. Then he pulls back smiling.

"You had a little gelato there." he said playfully. I felt like my cheeks are hot and red because of what he did. Gosh! Seunghyun is such a tease.

"Th-thank you Honey." I trail off, a blush spreading across now on my cheeks. Arrggh, why am I blushing like teenager?

"Dara, I want you to know I really admire how you speak your mind. You always say exactly what you're thinking. You don't hold back. Sometimes it's a little tough to hear..but I know it always helps me get better at whatever I am doing. If I had to overcome everything you have to get to where you are now, I probably would've given up." He said complimenting me.

"Seunghyun, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You're a strong and capable man. Honestly, I admire how fearlessly you live your life before until now. You take risks I'd never even fathom. There's something I've been too afraid to do for a while now..." I leans closer to him, the loose pieces of my blonde hair falling against his face. Seunghyun meet me halfway, his soft lips brushing against mine. His free hand reaches up to move my silky hair back, and weave his fingers into my messy bun.

"mmm"

Seunghyun take my murmur as an invitation and pull me closer to him, pressing our bodies together on the warm, stone bench.

"Oohh.."

As Seunghyun's tongue flutters against mine, I can taste the sweet, rich aftertaste of dark cherries as red as her tantalizing lips. The feeling was amazing. I felt buterflies inside my stomach as we spend time together. I really wished we stayed like this forever. Then we both hear phone rings. We both stopped what we are doing. It was my phone. I fished it out from my pouch then I looked at the screen only to shocked me of the caller.

"Who is Joongki?" It was Seunghyun's voice at my side that divert my attention. I quickly swipe the red button and choose to dont answer it.

"No-nothing" I trails off. Feeling nerveous. Then my phone rings again. He is calling again. What the heck Joongki? What's your ing problem? I press the red button again. Then it ringged again.

"I think its an important call. Maybe you should answer it." I hear Seunghyun said. I look at him. I nod and excuse myself to answer the call.

Away from Seunghyun I answer the call.

"What do you want joongki? We are ing done. Please leave me alone." I said enough for the guy on the other line to hear.

"Dara, its not Joongki." The other person on the line speak.

"Jiyeon?" I asked since the voice is familiar. It's Joongki's little sister.

"Dara, please come to the hospital. Joongki oppa tried to kill himself by slashing his wrist. We found him soaking with his own blood inside his bedroom. We rushed him to the hospital now. Please come see my brother. Please." I was shocked by her news that made my knees weak and almost fall when a pair of strong arms help me steady.

"Is everything alright Dara?" I look behind and see that it was Seunghyun.

"Se-Seung-Seunghyun?" ! Did he hears the conversation? How long he has been standing behind me?

"Hey, Dara? You look pale. Are you al-"

"Yes. Yes. I think I just need to take rest. Can we call this a day now? I want to rest at home." I nervously said and Seunghyun nods as he help me walks towards his car as we head off the house.

============================================

Author's Note

What do you guys think of Seunghyun? Does he remember things and plotting a fake amnesia? What will happen to Dara now that Joongki is in the hospital? Want to see the next chapter? Well, first 10 comments will encourage me to post the next chapter. If not maybe after a month I will post it. Hahaha.