Forgotten

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Beeping sound was getting louder, he wanted to shut it off .. he was so tired, he wanted to sleep, but the beeping wouldn't let him..

 

He slowly opened his eyes.

 

" why is the room so dark?! I hate darkness" he thought to himself

 

A beam of light coming from his right side, he turned around .. Slowly, as he felt the pain around his neck.. a blond haired head was resting on his bed a tight grip on his hand , he tried to release his arms when the man next to him felt the movement, he lifted his head, tears started to appear on his brown eyes " oh my! Donghae-ah you are awake!"

 

 

Awake?! What's so exciting about waking up, that HeeChul was that happy?! It's when the realization hit him.. images from the accident crossed his mind .. then.. the image of HyukJae's lifeless body made him scream " hyukkie! W-what happened to hyukkie, hyung?!"

 

His heart ached when he saw the sad look that was taking away the smile HeeChul was holding, he looked down.

 

And that almost killed Donghae " h-hyung! Please tell me he is okay! Where is he? "

 

Hae's tears started to fall when he thought that he had no more tears to give..

 

" I'm sorry Donghae-ah"

 

Time stopped.

 

 

HeeChul's words made Hae's heart stops for seconds..

 

He wanted to ask more but he was afraid of the answer so he remained silent tears rolling ..

 

HeeChul noticed the lifeless look he had on his child-like face, he waved his hands " oh my! Hae-ah! He is not dead!! "

 

Donghae's eyes winded .. " then .. what .. where is he ?!"

 

HeeChul sighed " he is .. in a coma .. his situation is ... critical .. we are expecting his break down any minute now.."

 

For moments Donghae had no reason to live any longer.. he wanted to go back to sleep.. maybe this time he won't wake up .. he will escape the grief..

 

But that was not something he can escape ..

" I want to see him.." finally said Donghae.

 

" but-"

 

" I need to see him .. or I may lose my mind .. please hyung .. please take me to him!!"

 

HeeChul's heart ached at the sight of his dongsaeng's tears .. he didn't want to hurt him with more shocking news .. but sooner or later Donghae would know..

 

" Hae-ah .. due to the accident ... you ... your legs were hurt ... you won't be able .. to walk .. "

 

It's when Donghae turned to see his covered with sheet legs .. it's weird if they were hurt he should be in pain, shouldn't he ?!  But he was feeling .. no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter