Forget Me... Not

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“DongHae~ssi! How is KyuHyun~ssi?! He was hurt badly! How is Leeteuk hyung!  And Shindong hyung ?!”

 

DongHae was shocked.

 

“What….what are you talking about?!”

 

“The accident! How are they?!” HyukJae kept asking

 

“The accident?! They were not in the accident wit- OH MY GOD!” he screamed as he put his palm on his moth staring at Hyuk with wide opened eyes “Hyukkie what day is today?!”

 

HyukJae was surprised “ Wednesday… 18 april ?! 2007?!”

 

“ OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!” screamed DongHae as he barely stood up “NO!! it’s not! OH GOD!”

DongHae started to panic “ I’ll … I’ll get the doctor ..”

 

The moment DongHae left the room, he collapsed… he tried to understand what exactly happened in there… his boyfriend forgot being his boyfriend, he forgot the past 8 years as well..

 

 

 “ as you know, Lee HyukJae~ssi had a brain surgery because of the serious injury in his head.” Said the doctor “ due to that; he somehow lost a portion of his memories.. He remembers the day of his previous accident, the choc he had back then was similar to the one he went through recently… this loss of memory is common, if I may say so. It’ temporarily usually one day a month at most…”

“ and he can retrieve completely his memory?!” asked the leader

 

“The human brain is such a mystery! Let’s keep faith!” answered the doctor

 

“ Faith?! Why can’t you answer his question?! Is he ever going to retrieve his memory?!” Screamed DongHae as he finally let go of his tears “Is he ever going to remember his past 8 years?! Is he ever going to remember us?!”

 

Is he ever going to remember ME?!

 

“DongHae~ah!!!! Keep yourself together” said HeeChul , he headed towards his crying dongsaeng and hugged him tightly “ He’ll remember ! I’ll make sure that brut remembers you as soon as possible!”

 

DongHae almost swore that HeeChul knew everything about them…

 

 

“Hyung! Stop following me!” Said Kyuhyun, he was getting annoyed of HyukJae following him everywhere, since he left the hospital 2 days ago

 

“It’s just … I want to make sure you are alright!”

 

“ It happened 8 years ago hyung! Do you think that I’ll still feel any pain?! I barely remember the accident!”

 

Kyuhyun settled himself on the couch he took his PSP and again started to leave the reality ..

 

“Kyuhyun~ssi! YAAAA! You brat answer your hyung! .. KYUUHYUUN! You know! I regret buying you that PSP..”  Said HyukJae as he was about to leave the living room..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter