Gone

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHae’s heart ached as he felt how close his lover is, yet he can’t hold him, kiss him or even touch him… 
They used to lay every night on that same bed cuddling until they finally go to sleep, breathing each other’s scent … but not tonight … DongHae could feel the heat of the body laying few inches away.. Oh how he wants to bury his head in the crock of his lover’s neck…
“Em.. DongHae~ah?! You awake?!”
HyukJae’s soft voice snapped him back to reality.. 
“Hmm?!”
“euh.. you said earlier that tomorrow is a big day, but now that I think about it .. I have nothing special on my schedule tomorrow! I barely have any!” wondered the dancer ..
DongHae bit the inside of his cheek to prevent his tears from falling … He really didn’t know how to inform the man lying beside him about the huge news, he was afraid… 
“Nothing…I thought you’d have lot of things to do.. you know since you are practically repeating every single dance we ever did..” answered the younger 
HyukJae lifted his upper body, leaning on his right elbow, he was now staring at the other’s from. Though the room was quite dark he still could see at least the shape of Hae’s body “what about you?! I don’t see you practice lately… is it your leg?! Does it hurt?!”
It did hurt him.. a lot! But not as much as his aching heart … he thanked GOD for the darkness of the room, thus the dancer wouldn’t be able to see the tears that keeps on racing to the pillow now …
“Nah! It doesn’t hurt anymore … but I need some rest” Hae was relieved, his voice wasn’t shaking … unlike his body ..
“That’s good.. now let’s slee- .. D-donghae?! why are you shaking???!” HyukJae turned to the night stand table and the lights, he panicked when he saw the younger’s face … the trail of tears visible, and his puffy eyes indicating that he was crying… unconsciously, HyukJae hugged the other, bringing him closer to his chest … surprising himself; and the man in his embrace, though, as silly as it may sound like, DongHae felt a bit better with Hyuk’s arm surrounding his now-weak body..
The latter run his fingers through the singer’s silky her, in a way to calm him down… he didn’t want to ask any question, for he feared the answers … 
“I’m sorry… I wish I didn’t lose my memory” All he managed to say.. and to his surprise, DongHae’s sobs got harder … How he wished to enter his soul and find out what’s wrong… 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter