KiHae .. ?

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s wrong?!” asked Kibum as he sit next to DongHae in the bed..

 

“Nothing..” whispered DongHae

 

“There must be something Hae~ah! Is it because of HyukJae?! Just tell me what the hell is he forgetting?! Is it that important?!” asked KiBum desperately waiting for an answer ..

 

Nothing escaped DongHae’s mouth..

 

Kibum sighed “ You want to have a drink with me?!”

 

“No” finally spoke DongHae “I’m afraid I’ll tell you everything the moment I’m drunk”

 

“Well, that was the plan!” smirked KiBum

 

DongHae chuckled at the honest answer of his dongsaeng

 

“Hey, Hae~ah.. You know that it takes a lot of courage to confess one’s love?! But once you do, “I Love You” becomes the easiest word ever… Until that one day, when “I Love You Too” becomes cold and lifeless… that day, you’ll stop trusting people , even yourself and it hurts.. It hurts so much that you yearn to run away .. and you do… and it hurts even more … So don’t… Don’t run away if you face such a thing Hae~ah!”

 

DongHae felt sorrow in every syllable, it felt like KiBum knew everything, it felt like he, himself was heart-broken …

 

“I can’t … No matter how hard I try… the moment I got used to his “I love you”s, he forgot me … I know it’s not his fault .. Neither mine … so  why am I suffering this much?!” his eyes became clouded because of the tears that were gathering in the corners “ He is not the same Hyukkie I knew ..”

 

“He is… but you need to dig farther if you want to get him back… People who are meant for each other, will end up sooner or later, together” assured Kibum, as he patted Hae’s back

 

“What if-“ said DongHae before getting interrupted by Kibum’s index on his lips stopping him from continuing that unwanted proposition..

 

HyukJae chose that moment to enter the room..

 

“Oh! I … euh … Sorry if I’m interrupting something!” he said before turning his face away from the two men… he felt anger all over his heart, it was unexplainable. He wanted so badly to pull KiBum away and ask what were they doing, but he took a hold of himself..

 

“Yes, Monkey .. you are interrupting” said KiBum before turning to DongHae placing a soft kiss on his forehead “ We will continue later my dear”

 

HyukJae was ready to kill KiBum … what was wrong with him?! Why was he so angry?! Why was his heart beating madly ?! he thought to himself…

 

DongHae frowned at the sudden kiss, he blushed… the pink on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter