My Everything

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Do you have that feeling when you’re about to lose everything you ever cared about ?!
You feel that your world is about to collapse ? 
Yet you are not ready to give up, not welling to break down … It’s when holding tears is something way too hard ? … 
So you just surrender ? 
It is hard … to see the one you love, the one that once loved you back, look at you diffrently … You try to hold back … but then again life shows you its ugliest side … and you break even more …

DongHae felt his knees weaken, he tried to hold his tears .. every word his leader said kept piercing his soul … why is life being so cruel to him ? what did he do to deserve such misery ? 
Then, he heard a laugh comming from down stairs … he unconciously smiled.. Oh, how he loved that sound, he loved the OWNER of that sound …
A pat on his shoulder brought him back to reality , to « hell » 
« Don’t you dare lose hope Hae~ah ! I’ll solve this one ! I promise » said the leader, his own tears finding their way on his cheeks .
DongHae’s eyes softned, his hyung really cares for him …
« I trust you. » he muttered 


« hyung … HYUNG »
HyukJae finally snapped out of his reverie and turned his gaze to meet the curious look of his dongsangs ..
« What ?! » he asked dumbfounded 
« I said ; are you going to finish that cake or not ?! » answered KyuHyun eying the untouched piece of strawberry cake HyukJae have been holding for quite long time now.
« Oh .. here … if you want to have it.» answered HyukJae extending his hands to the maknae ..
And before kyuhyun reachs for the plate he felt a snap on the back of his head « Wookie~ !! why did you do that for ?! » he whined rabbing his head ..
« It’s Hyung for you ! and .. Hyukkie-hyung ! are you okay ?! I mean you never .. like NEVER EVER EVER give up on your strawberry cake .. or strawberry anything !!! »
HyukJae heaved a sigh before turning his gaze to the stairs leading to his best friend’s room 
« I don’t know … I’m worried about DongHae~ah .. » he almost whispered 
The members didn’t miss the hint of sadness in his voice 
« Maybe … you should … euh … talk to him ?! » stattred Kibum 
HyukJae sighed for the umptenth time « why would I bother ?! it’s not like he is going to open up to me anyway.. »
SungMin bit his lips trying to supress the urge to slap HyukJae’s face and maybe knock some sense in his brain … it just bothers him to see the once happy-go-lucky couple suffer this much … well in this case it’s just DongHae, the one who’s suffering, since HyukJae doesn’t even remember anything.
Along with the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter