Giving up

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His heart refused to slow its beat … no matter how hard he tried to keep what he just read in DongHae’s phone out of his brain, the message keeps on jumping inside his mind …

He didn’t know why was he angry?

 

What the heck is wrong with you Lee HyukJae?

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

That soft voice … Hae…

 

He turned around.. his heart almost leaving his chest, DongHae was standing there with his perfect body, his mouth rolling a smile, he obviously failed in drying himself because few droplets of water were hanging in the edge of his silky hair …

 

Weird … HyukJae had this urge to run to the younger male and hug him…

 

~ You confessed your love right?! ! I bet Kibum is as excited as I am~

 

Right! Kibum .

 

“Hyukkie? Is there .. something wrong?!”

 

The young man’s voice snapped him back to the reality …

 

“H-huh?! No .. nothing is wrong” he answered as he placed the bowl of rice on the table “ You received a text message … I accidently opened it .. but don’t worry I didn’t read it”

 

He lied.

 

Why am I lying?

 

Hyuk watched as DongHae took his phone and read the message … the blush on his face was obvious … for some reason, Hyuk’s heart ached.

he placed himself on the chair waiting for DongHae to join him.. it didn’t take the latter long to sit in front of  him…

 

“Hyukkie?” called DongHae

 

“Em?!” hummed Hyuk without raising his head from the food ..

 

“Y-you don’t remember anything … b-before the accident?!” Hae managed to ask

 

Now that he mentioned it, HyukJae did remember something ..  it wasn’t clear though …

 

“Yes actually .. there is this weird feeling .. like … Something is not right … but no matter how hard I try to remember I end up with a headache … “

 

He noticed the gaze DongHae had on his face “ Hae? Is there something wrong?!” he cautiously asked ..

 

DongHae lowered his head

 

“I’m sorry I can’t help you with that .. you really need to remember by yourself” he said .. more like whispered ..

 

“ this is really bothering me .. I mean, if it was something important I wouldn’t forget, right?!”

 

Hyuk was able to see the changes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter