Wrong confession

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The warm beam of sunrise’s lights made him slowly open his eyes… it had been a long night .. his legs were hurting like hell, but the ache in his heart was unbearable indeed…

He smiled as he realized that all the pain is gone… he gently raised himself of the mattress.. he was a little disappointed when he couldn’t find hyukJae next to him..

What was he expecting?! HyukJae to caress his hair while waiting for him to wake up???

Like old days?!

HyukJae already left …

DongHae heaved a sigh as he exited the tent..

 

“Morning sleeping beauty!” a familiar voice greeted him..

 

“KiBum! What time is it??!”

 

“ 12 … HyukJae hyung asked us not to wake you up! He said you had a tough night yesterday… “ Winked Kibum as he answered..

 

DongHae blushed “H-he did?!”

 

So he really cared …

 

“You’re up! Are you feeling any better?!” DongHae’s heart skipped a beat just by hearing his voice…

 

“Y-yes .. thank you for yesterday!”

 

HyukJae answered with his famous gummy smile..

 

Hae sure missed it ..

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go back to the Dorm?!” asked SungMin

 

“Hyung! I’m fine I really am! And we still have one night! Let’s enjoy it!” answered DongHae trying to sound as joyful as possible .. he didn’t want to go back to the Dorm he wanted to spend as much time with Hyuk as he can .. Because DongHae knows well, that when they’ll be back he will be back to avoid his beloved boyfriend …

 

“Guys! We have a visitor! “ called the leader gaining everyone’s attention …

 

“MINHO!” screamed the members..

 

The young man greeted them with a beautiful smile… actually Choi MinHo has been a good friend for the band … no wonder he joined their camping .

 

 

“So! What are you doing here?! And I’m waiting for the REAL answer” asked DongHae as he stared at his friend..

 

“WHAT! I can’t join my friends ? with no bad intensions ?!” answered MinHo with an innocent look..

“Come on! We both know how much you hate winter-camping”

 

“Aiiish! Kibum! Kibum invited me! “ confessed the young man..

 

“GOD! You can’t keep a secret?!” said Kibum as he approached the two men “ Yes I invited him! To convince you! Maybe y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter