The Kiss

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That was great performance guys! Like always” Said the Leader, clapping his hands “ And Hae~ah! You were awesome … it felt like you never left stage!”

DongHae blushed as all the members’ eyes turned to him… yet he felt happy his hard work, the pain he endured .. that was all worth it .. the smiles of his friends were enough to erase every single drop of tiredness ..

 

“Now hyung! Can we go to the camp please!” asked Ryeowook with a small pout

 

“I’m waiting for KiBum’s phone call” answered the leader

 

The members were changing their clothes, HyukJae was the first to leave the dressing-room he went to the parking lot waiting for the others to join him…

Few moments later DongHae followed him. The latter was looking for the right moment to thank hyuk for his help back on the stage …

 

“Hyukkie ..”

 

“Hae~ah!” absently answered Hyuk , he mentally gave himself a face palm as he realized what he just called him ..

 

A warm feeling invaded DongHae’s heart.. it has been a long time since he heard that name pronounced with that special voice …

 

“ I just .. I wanted to thank you for earlier..” said DongHae while avoiding Hyuk’s glances

 

HyukJae smiled to himself, he somehow found DongHae’s shy face, the cutest thing ever… he wanted to grab him and hold him tight in his embrace ..

 

What the hell are you thinking about Lee HyukJae??

 

“It was nothing … we are band-mates after all!”

 

No we are not

 

“Yes… band-mates”

DongHae’s humor changed .. he always hated it when his hyukkie called him “band-mate” .. well, before he knew that HyukJae only said it to tease .. but now, he really meant it.. and that ripped DongHae’s heart off ..

 

HyukJae noticed the disappointed look, the younger had on his face .. he was about to ask what was wrong , when a voice ( he lately hated it ) interrupted them

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“Bummie ..” answered DongHae as a smile rolled in his mouth

 

“I’m so sorry! I’m late! Is leeteuk hyung angry?!” asked Kibum

 

DongHae patted his dongsaeng’s back and gently answered “ You know LeeTeuk hyung would never get angry over stupid things”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter