Idiot..

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Okay .. remind me again … Why am I sharing the tent with you?!” Said KiBum before setting his sleeping bag

 

“Because I’m the only one who can handle you?!” responded Siwon as he lifted his body to face the younger “ Besides … if you are not sharing the tent with me you’ll probably stuck yourself with your hyung DongHae .. and we really need that stupid HyukJae to remember his best friend!”

 

KiBum buried himself inside the warm sleeping bag and whispered “ It’s more because HeeChul hyung forced me to share this tent with you”

 

Siwon chuckled “ you got that right!”

 

 

The night was peaceful, the members needed such a calm place to clear their minds, after all, they’ve been practicing for quite long time for their Super Show…

 

Yet, For DongHae, the peaceful night wasn’t enough to make him rest… the pain in his leg was getting more intense.

 

The doctor had told him that he might suffer from such a pain..

 

Hae’s eyes widened as he remembered the painkillers he had in his backpack..

 

He tried to move in order to look for it, however , the pain in his leg made him groan… he quickly placed his hand on his mouth, he was afraid he might wake HyukJae up, so he turned his head to find the latter drowning in his dream land..

 

He heaved a sigh and went back to search for his only escape from the pain he was feeling…

 

DongHae got nervous as he couldn’t find the medicines … the soreness almost made him burst into tears … he retrieved and tried to remember where did he put the backpack..

 

“The vain!” the realization hit him…

 

He managed to stand up enduring his leg ache … he slowly exited the tent, and headed to where their vain was parked..

 

 The road back to the vehicle was quite tiring, somehow the road seemed longer that night ( not that it wasn’t before, the vain was indeed parked down the hill)

……

 

DongHae was half the way, he was literally dragging his leg

 

“GOD! Why the hell did I leave it in the damn vain” he mumbled

 

It was a moonless night, he could barely see in front of him.  yet the pain he was in made him take the risk.

 

 

HyukJae felt a cold breeze invading his body, he slowly opened his eyes, he frowned as he saw the empty sleeping bag next to him…

 

He lifted his head and noticed the messy bags … He didn’t know why he felt worried..

 

With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter