I'm yours..

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain droplets were racing on the window, fingertips followed the fastest droplet from the other side of the glass, he smiled when "his" droplet reached the wet wood.

 

 

"Leeteuk hyung called, they'll be back late" a very familiar soft voice snapped him back to reality.

 

He turned around a cute smile rolling in the corner of his well-drawn mouth " Okay, hyukkie"

 

" are you hungry, Donghae-ah?! I'll cook you something!" He didn't actually wait for an answer as he headed to the kitchen.

 

With slowly steps, Donghae followed him. He stood in the door staring at his perfectly sculptured body before moving towards him, back hugging him.

 

HyukJae frowned at the surprising hug, his heart started beating in a crazy rhythm, he cautiously placed his hands over donghae's, caressing it

" are you somehow, taking advantage of us being alone in the dorm babe?" He asked

 

Donghae buried his head in hyuk's back, tightening the grip around his waist.

 

"What's wrong babe?!" Questioned hyuk as he felt a weak shake in Hae's hands

 

" when are we going to tell the guys about us .. it has been a week already since we confessed to each other hyukkie"

 

"You mean since you literally jumped on me, and kissed me?" Mocked HyukJae, earning a punch on his back.

 

" I'm serious Hyukkie!"

 

 

HyukJae finally turned around facing Hae. He placed his hand on DongHae's pinky cheek " I know you are! And there is nothing in the world that I want more than shouting loud enough for the whole world to hear that I love you, that you are mine!"

 

Donghae pressed his head against HyukJae's chest trying to hide his red face after hearing "again" that the one he cared about the most loves him.

 

" how about we announce that after the super show tomorrow?! When we go back to the dorm?!"

" but we will be tired then hyukkie! They won't listen .. I even doubt they'll be awake when we come back.."

 

"True" hyuk sighed before continuing " how about we invite them out for dinner the day after tomorrow, and we tell them that we are dating.. at least, being in a public place will prevent some' of them . Let's not mention the names , cough Heenim cough, from killing us.. and by us I mean killing ME since you are his favorite dongsaeng "

 

Donghae chuckled " good thinking hyukkie! Let's do that.. but , will they support us?"

 

HyukJae noticed the sad tone on his boyfriend's words, so he passed his hand through hae's silky hair and said " I know Sungmin will.. aiish! Though They mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter