9. Be Mine?

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

9. Be Mine?

 

 

It was early in the morning and Jimin woke up alone in his cold bed. He worriedly glanced around himself to see where the boy he went to sleep with was. When he didn't see Yoongi he pouted and stood up from his bed. He glanced around to find his phone and found it on the floor. He took it and opened it to see what time it was.

 

 

 

5:43 AM

 

 

 

Yoongi awake this early? He placed his phone on the night stand. He was about to leave when something caught his attention. There was a pink note on his table and he took it reading it. He blushed and gulped at the words.

 

 

 

"Are you an alarm clock? Because you've managed to wake my sleeping heart."

 

and below that there was written a 'good morning' with a messy heart next to it.

 

 

 

Jimin right away knew who had written him this kind of cheesy pick up line and blushed, smiling at how adorable Yoongi could be. He placed the note on the night stand and stepped out of their room. He went to the kitchen to find it empty. And he thought he would find Yoongi there, but he was wrong. All that he found was another pink note. He took it and read it.

 

 

 

"I tried my best not to feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed."

 

 

 

He took a cup out of the cup board and filled it with water. He gulped the water down and put the note into his pocket. He stepped out of the kitchen to the living room. He found another sticky note on the tv. He took it and blushed.

 

 

 

"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more."

 

 

 

Cheesy, Jimin thought and put the note away. He searched for Yoongi around the house but didn't find him. He went to the door and saw another sticky note.

 

 

 

"You're so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line."

 

and below there was another sticky note but yellow.

 

 

 

"You'll find your boy where he makes his dreams come true."

 

 

 

Jimin chuckled and right away knew where Yoongi was. He took a coat and put it on. He put on red converses and exited their dorm

to walk to the only place Yoongi could be at.

 

 

 

He walked 5 minutes before he reached the recording studio. He opened it and wasn't surprised to find it unlocked. He walked by dancing rooms to the end of the corridor. He stopped in front of Yoongi's writing room and found a note.

 

 

 

"Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you."

 

 

 

He knocked on the door and opened it when he didn't hear any answer. He found the studio empty but found a sticky note on the table.

 

 

 

"Guess what I'm IN right now?  Look at the back of this note."

 

 

 

Jimin did so and turned the note around.

 

 

 

"INlove with you."

 

 

 

Jimin blushed and tugged the note in his pocket before turning around to leave. But he was stopped by a sticky note in the pale hands of his crush. He grinned at the boy and took the note from Yoongi's hands.

 

 

 

"I want you to know something but I'm too shy and don't know how to say it aloud and you know I'm always better with writing than talking so I'll let the three first words of this sentence say it for me."

 

 

 

Jimin glanced up at the three first letters and blushed. He glanced at Yoongi who had a bouquet of roses in his hand.

 

 

 

"So, will you be mine, Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked with a glint of hope in his eyes.

 

 

He couldn't believe it. Min Yoongi, his crush who loves him is confessing so cheesily... The cold hearted hyung everyone is scared of is doing these kind of romantic things. He couldn't believe his eyes, he adored the rosy cheeks Yoongi was sporting and the shy smile the older's lips were forming. That is what he loved about the older, he loves the way Yoongi was completely himself around him and wasn't scared of showing all of his sides.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin grinned, nodding his head.

 

 

 

" yes!" Jimin yelled and hugged Yoongi not caring if the flowers were squeezed in between their chests. Yoongi was grinning as well and picked the boy up and kissed him.

 

 

 


"So now we're officially boyfriends?" Jimin asked when Yoongi placed the boy on the floor and gave him the now ruined flowers. He nodded, making Jimin grin in happiness.

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much Yoongi."

 

 

 

 

"I love you, too Jiminnie. You can't even imagine how good you make me feel every single day."

 

 


 

 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 805

 

This chapter is a filler chapter, so it's kind of short.

But it's a very important one, because you saw, Yoongi confessed and asked Jimin out.

Aww.

Thank you for reading this x