8. Messy morning [M]

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

WARNING;

This chapter is rated M because;

This is a [frottage kink] chapter, you don't have to read it if you don't like, I'll colour the part in another colour (grey) so you will know when the important part will come. Enjoy!

 

 


 

 

8. Messy Morning [M]

 

 

 

 

It was the first time this week Yoongi woke up after Jimin, how did he know? Well... Let's say he woke up with a mouth pressed to his neck, breath making shivers go through his body, and a hard thing poking his from behind.

 

 

 

When he realised what it was, a red colour tainted his cheeks and he felt too shy to turn around to see in which state the person behind him was in. He could imagine Jimin, all red with lustfull eyes and his pinkish lips slightly parted.

 

 

 

He felt hands wrap around his waist and he felt Jimin tug him closer, making the younger's hard on press closer to him. He heard whimpers coming from him and he felt hot only by hearing those sinful noises. He felt the air surrounding them becoming way hotter than it should.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie?" he stuttered, feeling embarrassed at his own reaction to the younger's problem; the sounds the boy was emitting had made blood rush south and the hand sneaking from behind didn't help at all.

 

 

 

"Yoongi." Jimin whispered into his ear, making the older shiver from the feeling of Jimin's hot breath on his neck. He tried to move away from Jimin's tight grip, but stopped when Jimin talked again with his husky, low voice.

 

 

 

"I want you."

 

 

 

In less than two seconds Yoongi was hovering above Jimin, staring intensely at the boy.

 

 

 

He brought his face to Jimin's neck and started kissing and on it. He could feel the boy squirm from pleasure under him. Jimin had his eyes closed, head tilted to the side, a pleasured face that made Yoongi feel hotter than before.

 

 

 

He groaned and captured Jimin's lips with his own. One of his legs slips between Jimin's, making the younger gasp at the friction against his clothed member. He felt Jimin rut his hips on his leg, making him way too bothered. He brought Jimin's legs up around him and they pressed their s together, lowly at the sweet friction.

 

 

 

Yoongi kissed Jimin's jaw, trying not to make hickeys, he lays butterfly kisses on the younger's neck and he goes down to Jimin's collarbone and on it, leaving a purple hickey. He heard Jimin whine and he smirks. He can feel how desperately Jimin was rutting against him and the horrible teaser he was brought his own hips away from the younger's. He grinned at how Jimin whined at the loss of contact.

 

 

 

"Hyung! ~ " Jimin whined in a pleading voice, opening his eyes slightly.

 

 

 

"What Jiminnie?" Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear, making the younger shiver from pleasure.

 

 

 

"Please." Yoongi smirks, now lowering his hips to meet with Jimin's.

 

 

 

"Omg." Jimin gasps as they grind their clothed s together. Jimin's legs tightened around him to keep them close, he was panting against Yoongi's neck, soft hitching sounds coming from his parted lips.

 

 

 

They kept rolling their hips, meeting each other's s, making Yoongi moan Jimin's name, not caring about how loud he was. He didn't care if the members sleeping next door would hear them.

 

 

 

He brought Jimin closer and switched their position so that they were both lying on the bed, rutting against each other too desperate to reach their .

 

 

 

Yoongi brought his face towards Jimin's and kissed the boy's lips with his own, making wet sounds resonate in the too quiet room. Their kiss was desperate, not like their usual loving ones. Yoongi felt a tongue on his lower lip and knew to open his mouth to have Jimin's tongue enter his hot cavern. They battled for dominance, but in the end enjoyed the hot kiss.

 

 

 

It was when Jimin's hips started stuttering that he knew the younger was close to his , he continued rolling his hips and soon he heard a delightful moan coming from the boy. He continued grinding his own before he also came in his boxers. They continued kissing, calming themselves down from their high.

 

 

 

"I love you." Jimin whispered into his ear. Yoongi blushed and placed a chaste kiss on Jimin's lips.

 

 

 

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

They washed themselves before exiting their room to find an empty living room. Yoongi saw a note on the table and grinned when he read it.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie." he called the blushing boy. Jimin walked lazily to him and stopped to read the note.

 

 

 

"What?" Yoongi chuckled.

 

 

 

"So they were out?" Yoongi nodded.

 

 

 

"So they didn't hear us doing... that?"


 

 

"I don't know, I hope not." they both blushed.

 

 

 

"What if they heard..." Yoongi sighed.

 

 

 

"Well we can always tell them about... us you know." Jimin shook his head.

 

 

 

"What can we tell? Hey guys, we're gay for each other and the sounds you might have heard was us having a humping party together." he watched angrily at Yoongi, who started laughing at what he said.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"Humping party? Seriously Jimin?" Jimin blushed after hearing the words coming out of Yoongi's mouth.

 

 

 

"Sorry." Yoongi shook his head in amusement and approached the boy, leaned in and pecked the boy's forehead.

 


 

"It's okay." Yoongi slid his hands around Jimin waist and pushed the younger against the table. He could feel Jimin tense under his gaze.

 

 

 

"Round two babe?" Jimin's eyes widened and Yoongi laughed at his Jimin's expression.

 

 

 

"A-are you serious?" Jimin stuttered. Yoongi shook his head and kissed Jimin's lips, making the younger moan into the kiss.

 

 

 

Yoongi stopped the kiss when he heard the door open and 5 boys come inside the room. He pushed Jimin away from him when he saw the other members happily enter the room.

 

 

 

The members eyed them suspiciously when they saw Jimin leaning on the table all red and flustered.

 

 

 

"Good morning?" Seokjin said and walked to Jimin, he placed his hand on the boys forehead and shook his head.

 

 

 

"You don't have fever that's good."

 

 

 

"But why are you so red Jiminnie?" Hoseok asked with a teasing voice.

 

 

 

"Oh because I was only teasing him about something." Yoongi chuckled. The members nodded and went away to their rooms. Only Seokjin staid with them.

 

 

 

"I heard you guys." both looked at Seokjin with wide eyes.

 

 

 

"What?" they both asked in embarrassement.

 

 

 

"We went to eat breakfast and I had to pay but I forgot my wallet. I came here and I heard what you were doing." Jimin blushed and hid his face behind his hands.

 


 

"But don't worry, I won't tell." Seokjin grinned and left the two alone in the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Well at least he was the only one." Yoongi chuckled making Jimin glare at him in embarrassement.

 

 

 

"Aww you're so cute." Yoongi cooed and hugged Jimin tightly.

 

 

 

"Though I'd have another humping party whenever you want." and Jimin nearly choked.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1175.

 

This isn't really , my favorite kink is frottage,

so why not?

I'm sorry.

But I hope you liked it, and thank you for still reading this!