7. Back Home

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

7. Back Home

 

 

 

After waking up after a cuddling session they started packing their bags. Yes, they had to take the train back to Seoul because holidays were over for them. Jimin looked solemn, not liking the idea of going back to his idol life and not having day and night of peace with Yoongi. Yoongi of course noticed it and after finishing packing everything he went to Jimin and hugged him tightly, making the younger smile.

 

 

"Are you ready?" Yoongi whispered. He felt Jimin's head go lower, to rest on his chest.

 

 

 

"No... I don't want to go..." Yoongi looked at him with a questioning face.

 

 

 

"Why?" Jimin looked up with wide eyes full of sadness.

 

 

 

"Tell hyung." Yoongi pleaded. Jimin placed his chin on his shoulder and he could hear the younger's sniffles.

 

 

 

"Are you crying, Jiminnie?" he leaned out of the embrace to look at a red faced Jimin. He saw tears rolling down the boys face and wiped them away. He kissed the boys cheeks and hugged him again.

 

 

 

"I-I don't want to be away from you..." Yoongi's eyes widened. Now he knew why the younger was so sad today.

 

 

 

"We will still be together Jiminnie." Jimin couched.

 

 

 

"Yeah, but we can't openly be so... cuddly?" Yoongi chuckled.

 

 

 

"So that's why. You know we can always cuddle in the dorms and-"

 

 

 

"You don't understand hyung! What if the other see us?" Yoongi lowered his head and sighed.

 

 

 

"Let's think about that later. Now you and me, let's catch that damn train and go home. I promise you won't be sleeping alone tonight." Jimin smiled shyly as he leaned against his hyung chest. Yoongi was caressing his back, murmuring sweet words into his ear.

 

 

 

After a minute of hugging they parted away from each other and took their bags and coats. They stepped out of the hotel room and Jimin secretly bid goodbye to his freedom with Yoongi and they left. A taxi was already waiting for them outside of the hotel building.

 

 

 

After 10 minutes, they arrived to the train station. Yoongi took two tickets out of his pocket and gave one to Jimin. They hurriedly walked to their train and entered it, taking their seats at the back. Yoongi glanced at Jimin who was way too silent, looking outside of the window as the train started moving slowly, away from Jimin's hometown; Busan.

 

 

 

 

It would only take a few hours for them to be back in Seoul but Jimin wished it would take days, months, even years if it meant he would be able to spend more time with Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

After 2 hours of travel, Yoongi woke up to a baby crying. He sleepily watched around himself and cursed the baby who dared to wake him up. He changed his position into a more comfortable one. It was when he saw Jimin, sleeping in a weird and uncomfortable looking like position. He sighed and took the boys head and placed it on his shoulder. He felt Jimin lean in and he smiled. He placed his own hand into Jimin's hair and stared outside of the window, admiring the passing landscape.

 

 

 

He saw cows and horses, houses and tiny villages and even bigger cities he had forgotten the name of. He could see how pure the air was compared to Seoul's and he wished he could jump out of the train and breath it into his lungs. He admired how many different shades of green and blue he could see in only a few seconds. He imagined how nice it would be to be outside and walk on the green land.

 

 

 

He was awakened from his daydreaming when he felt a hand move to his own. He felt sparks when the two hands made contact and he didn't hesitate on interviewing their fingers. He glanced down at Jimin and saw the boy look up at him.

 

 

 

"Slept well?" Yoongi asked with a mellow voice. Jimin smiled and nodded sweetly.

 

 

 

"When are we in Seoul?"

 

 

 

"Less than an hour, I think." Jimin nodded and closed his eyes again, squeezing Yoongi's warm hand into his.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie." Yoongi whispered, but the boy didn't hear him.

 

 

 

"I promise I'll not let them separate us." he murmured, closing his own eyes and squeezing the boys hand, as if he would lose him if he let go.

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

Yoongi woke up again when he heard their stations name coming from the loudspeaker. He groaned and shook Jimin's body a little bit to wake the younger up. Jimin groaned as well, glaring at Yoongi for disturbing his dreams.

 

 

 

"We're in Seoul now." Jimin's eyes widened and he frowned. Yoongi chuckled at the boy.

 

 

 

"Come." Yoongi stood up from his chair and took his bag and coat. He glanced towards Jimin who lazily stood up from his chair.

 

 

 

They hurriedly walked out of the train. They put on a mask and a hat so they wouldn't be recognised. They glanced around themselves and saw a black car driving towards them. They saw their manager getting out of it and they hurriedly jumped inside. They saw Taehyung sitting inside, grinning happily at them when they entered the car.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie! Yoongi hyung! How was Busan?" Taehyung asked cheerfully. Jimin smiled.

 

 

 

"It was fantastic. It was nice to go back to my hometown." Jimin grinned and Yoongi stared at him. How did the boy manage to go from solemn to happy? Wasn't he sad to go back to Seoul? But Yoongi never truly understood the younger.

 

 

 

"Was it horrible to be with Jimin for 4 days, Yoongi hyung?" Yoongi turned his face around when he heard Taehyung ask him. He grinned and nodded, lying to the younger boy. Jimin looked sadly at him but he saw it was a face face and grinned.

 

 

 

"Hahah, it was so horrible I never want to do it again." Taehyung giggled, Jimin punched Yoongi playfully, making the older glare at him.

 

 

 

"Watch out kiddo." Yoongi spat out and pushed Jimin away from him. Jimin faked a pout and turned away from Yoongi.

 

 

 

But inside both of them were grinning, just too used to the fake act they had to do every single day.

 

 

 

The car ride ended quickly and soon they found themselves inside the busy dorm. The rest of the members came running to them, asking how their trip went, hugging them both - Jimin enjoyed it but Yoongi not so much - and they went to sit around the dining table. Jin had made food for them all and soon they all started eating, a cheerful chatter surrounding them.

 

 

 

Jimin and Yoongi shared glances with each other, thinking no one would notice, but the other members weren't so dumb and noticed the two had grown a little closer than before. They though it was good because of the way they were before and without suspecting the two were in love, they let it pass and continued eating, talking and laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating the members went to their respective rooms, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook to their own, Seokjin and Namjoon to their own and lastly Yoongi and Jimin walked together into their peaceful room. They smiled at each other and sat down on Jimin's bed, next to each other. It was Yoongi who leaned in first, taking Jimin's lips into his own. They both closed eyes, savouring the delightful feeling that they shared.

 

 

 

Yoongi pushed Jimin on the bed and continued kissing the younger, making the boy blush and smiled into the kiss. They parted away, opening their eyes and making eye contact, Yoongi grinned and leaned in again.

 

 

 

After their make out session they lied in the bed, their limbs tangled and their heart beats synchronised. Yoongi brought the boy closer and kissed his forehead, whispering sweet words that only Jimin could hear. He slid his arm around the younger's waist and slowly went down, kissing the boys neck, trying not to make any hickeys, moving from the neck to the boys collarbone and stopping to his chest. He smirked when he heard a low moan coming from the boys mouth and glanced upwards to see a flustered Jimin.

 

 

 

"Good night Jiminnie." Yoongi whispered and closed his eyes, placing his head against the younger's chest. The last thing he heard was Jimin's frantic heart beat.

 

 

 

 

"Good night hyung." Jimin whispered. Breathing in and out slowly, he placed his hand on Yoongi's hair, caressing them slowly. He smiled and closed his own eyes, hugging the older boy tightly.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1423.

 

Longer than the last chapter though.

Thank you for reading this!