10. F you but I love you

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

10. F You But I Love You

 

 

 

It was a calm and peaceful morning in BTS' dorm, well until Namjoon had to go and wake up everyone up. And of course he decided to wake up Yoongi and Jimin last.

 

 

 

To everyone's surprise, after opening the door to the couple's door, he emitted a high pitched cry and ran out of the room to Seokjin who was cooking in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Jungkook was the first to go and look in the Yoonmin room, coming out with a pale face and went to sit on the sofa with his hands on his eyes, covering them.

 

 

 

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's reaction, but regretted laughing at the younger male after shrieking at the sight in the yoonmin room. He came out of the room and ran to Jungkook, muttering 'sorry Kookie, I'm so sorry that you had to see that.'.

 

 

 

Hoseok and Seokjin started laughing at the others, walking towards the room. They looked in and Seokjin smiled. Hoseok, well he yelled a 'I knew it!' and ran to his room to fetch a camera to shoot pics of the couple; cuddling in Jimin's bed.

 

 

 

After a few shots taken by Hoseok, Jimin started to stir out of his peaceful slumber, he looked up after hearing a camera and his eyes widened when he saw two grinning hyungs and three other gasping ones.

 

 

 

"What the heck? Go away!" he yelled, throwing a pillow at the grinning males, waking Yoongi up at the same time.

 

 

 

Hoseok giggled and ran out of the room. Seokjin smirked and went back to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Breakfast is ready in 5min. And good morning lovebirds." Yoongi yawned and muttered a 'yes'. He pulled Jimin back in the bed, bringing the boy closer to his body.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Jiminnie." he whispered, making Jimin shiver.

 

 

 

"Morning hyung." he whispered, turning around to face his hyung. He smiled at the sight of a cute sleeping Yoongi, he would have taken tons of photos of him if he had his phone with him, but it was at the other side of the room; still sitting on Yoongi's untouched bed.

 

 

 

"Did you realise they saw us?" Jimin asked the older. Yoongi opened one eye, and the other. It took him a few seconds to realise what his boyfriend had said and jumped upwards; now all awake.

 

 

 

"? Really???" he looked around frantically, his eyes dangerously wide open. His eyes stopped on the door and he saw three smiling boy's, staring at them shyly.

 

 

 

 

"So.. so it's true that... you guys are..." Jungkook muttered shyly.

 

 

 

"ING????" Taehyung yelled punched. Yoongi and Jimin gasped in surprise and Namjoon who was standing next to Taehyung pushed the boy away.

 

 

 

"We aren't... ing?" Jimin murmured. Yoongi shook his head, he leaned in closer to Jimin.

 

 

 

 

"Yet." he whispered into the boy's ear, making him blush different colours of red.

 

 

 

"HYUNG!" Jimin gasped, pushing the older away.

 

 

 

"Guys, breakkie is ready." they froze when they heard Seokjin. Taehyung and Jungkook ran to the living room and Namjoon followed the two exited dongsaengs.

 

 

 

"Shall we get ready?" Yoongi asked, standing up from he comfortable bed. Jimin did the same. They put clothes on before going to the living room, where they saw the the others already eating bacon and rice. Jimin moaned when the smelled the food and sat down next to Jungkook. He thanked Seokjin for making such a good smelling breakfast and started eating as if he hadn't eaten in years. Yoongi chuckled and sat next to him, placing his hand on the other's thigh. He also thanked Seokjin, before digging in.

 

 

 

They ate their breakfast with a comfortable silence surrounding them. However the silence was broken when Jungkook shrieked after looking at Jimin's lap and saw a pale hand rubbing circles on Jimin's thigh.

 

 

 

Taehyung turned around to see what was happening and started giggling.

 

 

 

"Kookie? You're so shocked to see Yoongi hyung touching Jiminnie?" he asked, making everyone laugh as well. Jungkook blushed and shook his head.

 

 

 

"I think we should talk, guys." Namjoon muttered, eyeing Yoongi and Jimin. They all nodded, staring at the couple who were blushing slightly. They had their hands tangled together under the table.

 

 

 

 

"Since when, have you had those feelings for each other?" Seokjin asked with a warm smile, making the two a little more tense.

 

 

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi, tilting his head to the side.

 

 

 

"Well... Before debuting?" he saw the shocked look on Yoongi's face and chuckled shyly. He could hear the other gasp in shock.

 

 

 

"Really?" Taehyung frowned.

 

 

 

"So you weren't in love with Kookie?" he continued, Jungkook punched the boy in his tummy. Jimin shook his head with an amused expression.

 

 

 

"I have been in love with Jiminnie for another 2 years..." they all turned their heads around to look at Yoongi, who was blushing in his seat. Hoseok started cooing and the cute sight, and Jimin blushed at his hyung's words; In Love. IN LOVE. ING IN LOVE???? Jimin gasped.

 

 

 

"In.. in love? Hyung?" his mouth formed an 'o'. Yoongi turned his gaze away in embarrassment. Jimin squeezed his hyung's hand, now smiling.

 

 

 

"I love you too hyung." Yoongi looked up and grinned, embracing Jimin. Everyone cooed at the couple's cuteness.

 

 

 

Jimin hugged Yoongi even tighter against himself, he shrieked when he felt a pair of lips on his neck, he broke the embrace to see a red Yoongi.

 

 

 

"Sorry, I couldn't breathe." they laughed together.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm very happy for both of you." they turned their head around to see the other 5 members of their group, smiling at them and nodding in approval.

 

 

 

"Yes, we're very happy."

 

 

 

 

"Very very happy that you aren't in love with me."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but don't when we're here, okay?"

 

 

 

Jimin's eyes widened, he hid his face on Yoongi's chest, making the older laugh.

 

 

 

 

"That's true, no when we're here. That's the only condition if you don't want me to tell our manager."

 

 

 

"I'll try and not corrupt Jiminnie too much then." everyone laughed and Jimin hid his face even deeper, blushing a bright red colour.

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

(This is rated M for a very smxy and hot scene between Yoonmin, do not read if you don't like touching or kissing. There won't be .)

 


"Corrupt me?" Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear, making the older shiver. He nodded, pulling the younger closer.

 

 

 

"I think..." Jimin whispered, moving on top of his hyung, he stared into Yoongi's eyes with such intensity that the made him blush.

 

 

 

"I'll corrupt you." Jimin whispered again, leaning down to kiss Yoongi's neck. He could hear the older moan slightly when he started

.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie..." Yoongi moaned. Jimin giggled, continuing what he was doing; moving lower, opening Yoongi's shirt at the same time.

 

 

 

He placed butterfly kisses all over his hyung, making the older gasp and squirm under him. He felt satisfied with the moans Yoongi was emitting, it made him more confident as he kissed lower and lower, closer and closer to Yoongi's waistband.

 

 

 

Yoongi was breathing deeply in and out, placing his hand on his mouth to try and not moan too loudly; he didn't want anyone hear him in this state. Usually it was him pleasuring Jimin, but now the roles were reversed and he was the blushing mess under his boyfriend's lips.

 

 

 

He moaned a little too loudly when he felt a palm on his . But when he didn't feel anything else he looked up to see a grinning Jimin staring at him.

 

 

 

 

The younger moved upwards to kiss Yoongi on his lips. He could feel Yoongi's wet tongue on his lower lip and he opened his mouth to grant the older's wish. Yoongi slid his hands around his waist, bringing him closer, he pushed himself up into a sitting position, pulling Jimin on his lap. They stopped kissing to catch their breath. They smiled, no grinned at the others state, they were both blushing and panting.

 

 

 

"I love you Jimin." Yoongi whispered, kissing the younger's neck lovingly, pushing Jimin on his back and hovered above the boy.

 

 

 

 

"Didn't we promise something to hyung, hyung?" Jimin grinned, Yoongi nodded, but leaned in and french kissed him.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi moved lower, placing kisses all over Jimin, starting by the neck, moving to the collarbone and chest, and after removing Jimin's t-shirt he started kissing the boy's abs, caressing them at the same time. He started ing Jimin's trousers, making the younger lift his hips to make the removal easier. He threw the trousers away and stared at his lovers nearly body. He started kissing his thighs, making the younger moan.

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi..." he called, but the older continued doing his work.

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi hyung..."

 

 

 

 

After hearing the younger's pleads, he looked up to see the boy staring at the door, he kissed the boy's lips.

 

 

 

 

"Jiminnie, I'll... make you... feel good ...don't worry." he whispered between pecks, he placed his hands under the boy's thighs, bringing them around his ways. He made a hickey on the boy's chest, muttering an apology after hearing Jimin's whines about the stylist finding out and going to be angry at Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoongi..." Jimin whispered again.

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock knock.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi froze, stopping what he was doing; ing his own trousers.

 

 

 

 

Jimin looked at him with his; told you- look.

 

 

 

 

The door opened slowly, making Jimin shriek in surprise, he pushed the older away from him, pulling a blanket over his '' body. He looked at the door where Seokjin was standing. The oldest was examining the room with an eyebrow up.

 

 

 

 

"What did Namjoon and I tell you?" Jimin looked down in embarrassment.

 

 

 

"Sorry." he muttered. Seokjin nodded and closed the door. Jimin looked around. His eyes widened when he saw Yoongi lying on the floor, his hand on his head with a pained look on his face. He stood up quickly, jumping over the messy room and saw kneeled down beside him.

 

 

 

"Are you okay, hyung?" he asked, examining the older's head. He sighed in relief when he didn't see any blood.

 

 

 

 

" you Jiminnie." Yoongi moaned, Jimin helped him stand up and  they went to Jimin's bed. They sat down on it, Jimin was caressing Yoongi's head and Yoongi was cursing the younger and his family.

 

 

 

 

"I love you hyung..." Jimin whispered, kissing his cheek. Yoongi stopped cursing, instead he blushed and looked at the younger.

 

 

 

 

"I love you too, even after that push." Jimin giggled, he stopped when he heard a 'shh' coming from the room next door.

 

 

 

 

The looked at each other, grinning like toddlers and lied on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good night." Jimin whispered, bringing Yoongi closer to him. The older brought his limbs around Jimin, placing his own head on the younger's muscular chest, muttering a 'love you, night.'

 

 

 

 

Yoongi fell asleep very quickly, the long forgotten. He was sure that he felt a kiss on his forehead, and he heard a 'love you' before he finally reached his dreamland full of Jimin and music.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1838.

 

This is the longest chapter here.

I hope you liked this story and please do comment!

Thank you for reading all of this,

and I hope you can also read or just check out my other fictions.