4. Behind the lense

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

4. Behind The Lense

 

 

 

"Park Jimin." he turned around when he heard a husky voice call his name. He could feel goosebumps form on his skin when he heard that mesmerising voice calling him by his whole name. He turned around, cheeks already pink. He was feeling embarrassed, why did he get so flustered over everything his hyung did? Seriously? Park Jimin!

 

 

 

"Jiminnie." he heard that voice again, he looked around the room, searching for where the person who could make his heart beat faster was at.

 

 

 

"Where are you?" he called, he saw the bathroom door open and a blond Yoongi stepped outside of it, smiling widely. He walked to where Jimin was sitting and lied next to him.

 

 

 

"Why did you call for me, hyung?" Jimin asked shyly.

 

 

 

"I was thinking about something..." Yoongi started, he gazed at the ceiling, resting his head on Jimin's lap.

 

 

 

"About what?"

 

 

 

"Well, you know we only have 2 days to rest." Jimin was caressing Yoongi's hair.

 

 

 

"Yeah?" he asked, staring at his hyung's closed eyes and peaceful face.

 

 

 

"I was thinking about what we could do for these 2 days." he said, opening his eyes to make an eye contact between the two boys. Jimin blushed at how his hyung was staring at him. He turned his head away, trying to hide from the older's intense stare.

 

 

 

"We could..." he heard his hyung sit up from his lying position. He felt a warm hand wrap around his own cold hands.

 

 

 

"What?" he asked, blushing even more. Yoongi wrapped his other hand around his waist, bringing Jimin closer to him. Jimin's cheeks were now all red.

 

 

 

"Go and take photos of Busan!" he turned his head around, with a shocked expression on his face, to look at a grinning Yoongi.

 

 

 

"What were you thinking of?" the older chuckled at the blushing boy.

 

 

 

"Nothing..."

 

 

 

 

"Diiirtyyy!"

 

 

 

"You are." he blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I wasn't the one thinking about dirty stuff. Teens nowadays." he saw Yoongi shaking his head, with a judging look on his face.

 

 

 

"Hyung..." Jimin whined and grabbed onto his hyung's shirt. He felt the place where his hyung's hand was resting on burn. He felt butterflies inside his tummy and his cheeks were red. Beautiful start of a day, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

Like Yoongi had suggested, the two boys went out of their hotel with their cameras and ended up taking photos of everything interesting in Busan.

 

 

 

Yoongi, who enjoyed photographing the most, was taking good shots and precise photos of buildings and people. On the other hand, Jimin, who wasn't so interested in photographing was taking shots of everything that moved, some were blurry and others weren't, but unfortunately they were just uninteresting

 

 

 

Yoongi was examining one photo he took with a shy smile on his lips. Jimin was trying to take a peak at what his hyung was so intensely staring at, but didn't manage to see anything. Every time he begged Yoongi to let him see it, he got the same boring answer: Later, I promise.

 

 

 

"You promise, hyung?" Jimin whined, making people around them glare at them. Yoongi noticed it and sighed.

 

 

 

"Yes I promise, stupid Jiminnie." he patted Jimin's head to calm him down. They moved on their next spot and continued taking photos. Yoongi was still smiling and taking quick peeks at his dongsaeng. He felt his heart melt when he saw Jimin grin when he finally managed to take a not blurry and interesting photo. He whispered a congrats before going back to taking photos.

 

 

 

"I'm hungry." Jimin started whining again. Yoongi sighed and took his wallet out of his pocket. He handed his credit card to the younger who's eyes popped out when he saw the yellow card.

 

 

 

"Woah hyung!" he shouted, making people glare at him, he blushed and bowed at the people, muttering a quick sorry.

 

 

 

"Buy food with this, my code is ****" Yoongi said, sounding uninterested. He stared at his dongsaeng who nodded with a grin and who ran to the convenient store situated a little minute from where they were now. He sighed and sat down on the bench, he studied the park where they were and smiled. He felt calm and happy. Usually he would be working on his songs, but Jimin was the only person who could keep him away from it. He was a workaholic, sometimes it was dangerous for his health, but Jimin was always there to take care of him. And he was so thankful for that.

 

 

 

As he was thinking about Jimin, he didn't see the boy running back towards him with food in his hands. The boy stopped next to him and sat down, panting. He looked next to him and stared at his hyung. He noticed the older one was somehow looking happier, and healthier. He was so happy about that, because he truly cared about the older's health and well being. He placed the food down on his lap and tapped his hyung's shoulder, which made the man flinch and turn his head around to face him.

 

 

 

"You're back." Yoongi sighed. Jimin nodded and handed him a sandwich.

 

 

"Your favourite, hyung." Jimin said and grabbed Yoongi's bank card out of his pocket, handed it to him and he took the two things

with a wide smile.

 

 

 

"Thanks." he muttered, opening the packaging of the sandwich and started taking quick bites of it. If he hadn't heard Jimin complaining about how hungry he was, he wouldn't have even thought about eating, even thought he was already very hungry. Indeed, Jimin was good for him.

 

 

 

"Thank you very much." Jimin looked up from his sandwich and was faced with a smily Yoongi. He tilted his head.

 

 

 

"You don't have to thank me so much, hyung, that's just food." he chuckled.

 

 

 

"If it wasn't for you, I would have probably fainted from not eating anything." he murmured, but Jimin heard it.

 

 

 

"Hyung? Didn't you eat breakfast?" Yoongi shook his head. Jimin started nibbling with his lower lip.

 

 

 

"And I thought I had a crazy diet." he felt uneasy.

 

 

 

"No, it's not because of the diet, Jiminnie." Yoongi leaned towards the younger and hugged him.

 

 

 

"I just forgot, you know how I am." Jimin nodded.

 

 

 

"That's why I'm thanking you. You really are good for me." Jimin blushed, fortunately his face was hidden from Yoongi's sight.

 

 

 

"You're welcome hyung." he felt good, he managed to say something without stuttering! Good Park Jimin! he partied in his head.

 

 

 

"Let's go home?" Yoongi asked, breaking the hug between them. Jimin took a bite from his sandwich and took a glance at Yoongi's camera.

 

 

 

"You promised to show me the photo that made you smile soo much." Yoongi sighed and took his camera, opened it and scrolled trough his photos until he stopped and blushed.

 

 

 

"Promise me not to laugh..." he whispered.

 

 

 

 

Jimin nodded and took the camera. He stared at the photo, he blushed when he realised who was in it. He examined how his lips formed a wide smile, how he was staring at something, with his camera in his right hand and his left in his hair. He looked flawless. Was it this photo that made his hyung smile so widely and even blush? Jimin turned his gaze away from the camera to look at Yoongi, who was already red like a tomato.

 

 

 

"Hyung."

 

 

 

"Jimin?" Jimin tilted his head to the right with a questioning look.

 

 

 

"Are you a camera?" What??? Jimin thought, is he crazy?

 

 

 

"Because every time I look at you..." Yoongi was now staring at Jimin, creating an intense eye contact between the two.

 

 

 

"I smile." Yoongi smiled widely and took the camera away from the younger, before taking him into a tight embrace.

 

 

 

"Woah." Jimin breathed out.

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1297.

 

I hope yoonmin is still making your heart melt,

because it's still making mine.

I love writing this story,

and I hope you like reading it.

 

Thank you.