6. Little Off

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

6. Little Off

 

 

 

After their full day at the beach, both guys decided to go out and party for their last day in Busan. They wanted to have a fun night together. After showering, they were both dressed into black skinny jeans, but Yoongi's had holes. Jimin had a white t-shirt on and a black leather coat on. Yoongi had a black t-shirt and a jeans jacket.

 

 

 

When they were fully ready to go they stopped in the corridor to admire each other. Yoongi's eyes examined Jimin from head to tow, he gulped when he saw Jimin staring at him as well.

 

 

 

 

"You look just ing good." Jimin whispered, Yoongi looked flustered. They stopped staring and went to the lift. They kept taking sneak peaks at each other and stopped when they arrived at the entrance level.

 

 

 

They walked out and they noticed how people stopped what they were doing and stared at them. Jimin saw a girl blush when he walked past her. He took hold of Yoongi's wrist, making the older glance at his 'friend' in worry. He saw the people looking at them and they both hurried outside of the hotel.

 

 

 

They took the taxi to the nearest club, when they arrived they waited for a while before they got inside after paying the entrance fee. They went straight to the bar and ordered two beers. It was their first time being in the club together. Of course Yoongi has been in clubs before, but usually with Seokjin or even Hoseok. He was happy that Jimin was now old enough to come with him.

 

 

 

 

They took sips from their beers and Jimin placed it next to Yoongi's before pointing at the dancing people. Yoongi nodded and looked at Jimin's back when the boy entered the dance floor. He stared at how Jimin danced with strangers, smiling and laughing with girls and boys. He felt a weird feeling pooling inside his stomach when he saw a girl grind he body against Jimin's, but fortunately Jimin didn't even notice it. He gulped his beer down and entered the dance as well. He didn't like the feeling of his Jimin dancing with strangers.

 

 

 

He wanted to be the one dancing with him.

 

 

 

 

He approached Jimin, pushing people away from his way, getting a few groans and insults, but he only glared at them, making them silent. When he arrived next to the dancing Jimin, who's eyes were closed, he took the boy's hands into his own and started waving his body against Jimin's. He saw the boy's eyes slightly open and widen when he saw who was grinding his body against his and smirked.

 

 

"Glad that you came, hyung." Jimin whispered huskily into Yoongi's ear and they kept on dancing. They felt like they were alone in the room. Yoongi could feel blood rushing south after Jimin brought his body little too close and made a sinful move with his hips. Yoongi placed one of his hands on Jimin's hip and kept his hand wrapped around the boy's hand. He glanced up at Jimin's red face and closed his eyes when he felt something hard against his own .

 

 

 

He placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder and closed his eyes, whispering sweet nothings into the younger's ear. He could hear Jimin breathing faster. He started kissing the boy's neck, making the boy moan sinfully into his ear. His eyes snapped opened when he felt a hand on his groin and stopped the younger by taking his hand away. Jimin slightly opened his eyes questioningly. Yoongi shook his head and whispered something into his ear, making the boy blush.

 

 

 

 

After hours of dancing in the club they finally arrived to their hotel room, exhausted. Jimin was hugging him and kissing his neck. When Yoongi closed the door he was pushed on the bed, Jimin hovering above him. They kissed for a while before he felt Jimin going down, but he stopped the boy before something they would never forget would happen. Jimin looked disappointed when they sat down in the bed.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin shook his head, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

 

 

 

"I know, I should be the one apologising." Yoongi shook his head.

 

 

 

"No it's okay, I don't want to take your ity while drunk, I want it to be special for both of us." Jimin blushed, placing his head on the older's chest, hearing the fast beating of Yoongi's heart.

 

 

 

"Thanks." Jimin whispered.

 

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

 

 

Jimin woke up when he heard a sneeze coming from the bed situated next to him. He sat down in his bed and switched the lights on. He looked next to him to see a very awake Yoongi, sneezing into a white tissue. His nose was red and he looked exhausted. He took his phone from the table next to his bed and looked at the time.

 

 

 

3:43 AM

 

 

 

He cursed in his head and got up from his warm and cozy bed to go to the bathroom. He took his stuff out and searched for medicine. Yes, he had medicine, he always had some incase something might happen and look, now he needed it. He found a bottle of medicine and went out of the bathroom to find a 'dying' Yoongi. The man was sneezing and whining, complaining about his nose running away and unicorns flying over him. Jimin sighed, placed the medicine on the table. He pushed his hyung back to lie in his bed and placed his hand on Yoongi's forehead. It was burning.

 

 

 

"." he muttered and took the medicine, opening it and made Yoongi drink some of it. He placed tissues next to his hyung and covered the poor boy by a blanket. He wondered if he should give him another one, just incase. But he didn't want to call the room service at 4 o'clock in the morning, he would feel way too guilty. He then decided to climb into Yoongi's bed and wrapped his hands around the boy's thin waist.

 

 

 

Body heat is the best heat. Jimin thought.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

He woke up again when he felt someone kiss his neck. His eyes opened and only saw Yoongi's blond hair and fore head pressed against his neck. He pushed the older a little bit and saw the boy awake with a red nose.

 

 

 

"Good morning." Yoongi whispered. Jimin grinned.

 

 

 

"Rudolf the red nose, omg, is it already Christmas?" Jimin laughed. Yoongi glared at the younger and turned around. Jimin hugged the older from behind and started kissing the older's neck, making a purple hickey. He smirked at his mark.

 

 

 

He was surprised when he felt Yoongi turn around, getting on him, hovering above him. His lips were slightly agape and Yoongi took advantage of it and kissed him, slipping his tongue inside the parted lips. They made out for a minute or two before Yoongi cut the contact. Jimin saw a beautiful smirk form on the boy's face and blushed slightly.

 

 

 

"I was feeling a little sick this night, but you definitely ." Yoongi said between coughs, he fell next to Jimin and brought the younger closer to his body, wrapping his hands around Jimin's waist.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1202.

 

These chapters are becoming shorter...

I will try and make them longer.

But thank you for still reading them!