1. Promise

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

1. Promise

 

 

 

They were sitting around a big table, in a stuffy room. The boys were trying to fight sleep by pinching their skin or by trying to keep a reasonable discussion on, but they failed miserably.

 

 

 

Their manager had called them for a reunion where they would discuss usual things like their comebacks, the things they did well and not so well, they usually also discussed their new scheldue. But today they wouldn't be talking about those usual things, but something else way more important than anything else. Namjoon, their leader, already knew the real reason behind the meeting because the manager had told him, but because he was a very good leader - and a tease - he didn't tell the others.

 

 

 

He was grinning suspiciously, making Jin and Yoongi furrow their eyebrows. They knew something was on.

 

 

 

 

They turned their head around when they heard the door crack open. They stared at their manager who entered the room, showing them a little smile before sighing. He looked sleepy and still had his pyjama pants on.

 

 

 

"Good morning, guys." their manager muttered as the sat down next to Namjoon. Namjoon grinned again, making Yoongi glare at him.

 

 

 

It was early in the morning.

 

 

 

Too early.

 

 

 

They were all tired from their busy scheldue, they just had a comeback, with their single Dope/Sick from their previous mini album, that also meant more fan meetings and more dance moves to learn and remember. If only that was all, more and more radio stations and shows wanted them to appear on their shows and they found themselves waking up at 4am and going to sleep at 2am.

 

 

 

But fortunately tomorrow they will have their last performance on Inkigayo. They had already everything prepared and they didn't have to check anything else, so they really didn't know why they were once again gathered in the stuffy room. Well, if you don't count Namjoon in, no one knew the reason.

 

 

 

The only thing they still had to talk about was their well deserved

 

 

 

"... holidays!"

 

 

 

 

When the members heard the word, their faces switched from a bored and tired one into a joyful grin and soon they found themselves laughing and grinning in happiness. Jubilant laughter and animated discussion could be heard from the room, if someone walked past the room they would probably think they were having a big party, but no, it was only the announcement of their holidays.

 

 

 

"So, I'll pass you this paper. Write your name, what you want to do, where you want to go, like if someone wants to go meet family blah blah blah, and if someone wants to go a specific place with someone write it down! I'll give it a look after and we will see if all your wishes will be granted." their manager grinned, he threw a blank paper in the middle of the table. Namjoon's eyes widened at the sight, he couldn't believe his manager had forgotten what would happen if he just threw the paper in the middle of the table, he counted in his head to three.

 

 

 

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

Like hungry lions, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok jumped on the table to grab the paper like it was the last antelope in the world.

 

 

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair, he walked away from the youngsters and sat down in front of his computer. He put his earplugs on and turned his music so he wouldn't hear the youngster's.

 

 

 

Namjoon grinned with Jin as they watched the new Hunger Games 4 live. It has always been like that, if even a paper was thrown in the middle of the table, the boys would jump on it so they would be the first ones to have it. He sighed and shook his head.

 

 

 

 

In the end, Taehyung snatched the paper from Hoseok by kicking him in the shin and screamed in joy. The boys stared at him in shock and Yoongi turned his head to glare at the brunette.

 

 

 

 


Hoseok didn't look pleased at all as he held his abused shin against his chest. Jimin was rubbing circles on his shoulder in an attempt to calm the male down.

 

 

 


Taehyung took a red pen from his pocket, making Jimin and Hoseok wonder why he had it in his pocket, and they glared at the weird boy who was lying on the table writing his wish, grinning like a toddler on Christmas morning opening his presents.

 

 

 

"We're judging you." Jimin muttered, still mourning over the loss.

 

 

 

 

In the back round Yoongi was rolling his eyes, judging them even more.

 

 

 

 

"Zoo? Seriously Tae?" Hoseok snorted as he looked at the paper Taehyung was writing on with his big handwriting.

 

 

 

"Yeah." Taehyung grinned. He finished writing and passed the paper to Jungkook, showing his tongue to the fuming Hoseok as he moved away from the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes Jimin got the paper in his hands, he screamed in joy and held the paper high up in the air. He glanced at what the others had written and giggled at Hoseok's wish.

 

 

 

He grabbed the pen from the said male and tip toed to Yoongi's side.

 

The latter was listening to music, earplugs in his ears and probably not hearing Jimin coming his way, at least he didn't acknowledge his presence. Jimin placed his hand on the older's shoulder and giggled as he saw the older stiffen in his seat and blush.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie?" Yoongi muttered, looking down as he took his earplugs off.

 

 


"Yoongi. I've got the paper." Jimin whispered.

 

 

 

 

"Good."

 

 

 

 

"So... Are you still up to the vacation with m-me?" Jimin asked, gulping as he examined the older's blank face.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi turned around in his chair to face Jimin, he grinned and got up from his seat. He took hold of Jimin's shoulders and took the paper from the younger's hands, making their hands brush. Jimin gulped.

 

 

 

 

"Of course I am, I promised!" he exclaimed a little too loud, because the rest of the group had turned their heads towards the duo, their eyes wide open because they had never heard the cold Min Yoongi say something so happily. His cheeks were burning hot, he looked down in embarrassment and turned around to walk out of the room, Jimin following him like a lovestruck puppy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Jimin shouted as he stared at his hyung's back. Yoongi stopped walking and looked behind his shoulder. He took a deep breath in and released it.

 

 

"Jiminnie." he whispered.

 

 

 

 

"Where would you like to go?"

 

 

 

 

"Wherever you want to go, Jiminnie."

 

 

 

 

Jimin blushed and gulped. He had no idea where he wanted to go and if his hyung didn't help him, they wouldn't go anywhere. He looked down and nibbled with his lower lip. He shallowed a little too much of saliva and nearly choked.
 

 


 

 

Yoongi probably saw the panicked look on his dongsaeng's face because he jogged to the said male, stopping right in front of him.

 

 

 


"Wait, Ji-Jiminnie, we.. we ca-can go to the beach, if... you want!" he stuttered. Jimin looked up in surprise, it was the first time he had ever heard his hyung stutter.

 

 

 

 

Jimin's face lightened up after a minute of shock, after realising what Yoongi had said. He chuckled happily and wrote the wish down on the paper next to his and Yoongi's name.

 

 

 

"Well, there we go. Jimin and Yoongi. Beach." Jimin grinned. Yoongi took the paper from his hands and read it, before he also grinned.

 

 

 

 

"Perfect."

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

 

Word count: 1254

 

Thank you for reading this chapter,

I hope you enjoyed reading it,

please do comment if you feel like it!