2. Ba-dum

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

2. Ba-dum

 

 

Luggages were thrown into the big hotel room that was decorated by modern art and two cozy looking liked beds. Everything in it looked very expensive and luxurious  the glass table, the tv and they couldn't even talk about the bathroom. Even the curtains looked luxurious. The two short guys jumped on their beds sighing after the 3 hour road trip they had spent before arriving to their holiday place.

 

 

 

They were lucky to get a full trip to Busan and a hotel room in one of the most popular hotels in South-Korea.

 

 

 

From their hotel room they had a wonderful sight to the beach and the blue ocean they haven't seen in years. Jimin was once again in his hometown but now he was in the hotel he used to walk past everyday, wondering how nice it would be to even see what was hidden inside. He couldn't believe now he was in that hotel, not on the other side of the street, dressed into his cheap clothes.

 

 

 

"Hyung."

 

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

"Finally we're on holidays." the boy grinned. Yoongi nodded and sighed once again. They deserved this holiday, even their manager had told them before the group scattered around South-Korea. Taehyung stayed in Seoul with Jungkook so they could go to the zoo, Hoseok went back home to Gwangju to see his sister and the rest of his family, Namjoon went to some sort of spa in Illsan and Jin went with him.

 

 

 

He was so into his thoughts that he was surprised when he heard a growl coming from Jimin's direction.

 


 

They both chuckled when they heard Jimin's stomach growling again and they decided to go down to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

As they were in the lift, they couldn't look anywhere else than in each other's eyes. Finally they had privacy and they could show the feelings they felt for each other.


 

 

 

For so long they were acting as there was no feelings, making stupid jokes about each other on air, sometimes even throw hateful comments to each other, not walking next to each other when they exited their concert and even in the dorm they tried to act as if they weren't high over heels for the other one. They didn't want anyone to know about their shared feelings, but them.

 

 

 

It was like their little secret.

 

 

 

That everyone in bangtan knew already. It was hard not to see how they look at each other, eyes full of love and want.

 

 

 


 

*  *  *

 

 

When they arrived to the hotel's restaurant they asked for a separated room to eat in, so that they could have some privacy. They were led to a little room, where in the middle stood a round table and two chairs. The waitress smiled and gave them the menu before leaving them in the comfortable silence.

 

 

 

They examined the menu before choosing what they wanted. Jimin poured water into his glass that was originally made for wine and sipped from it.

 

 


He cleared his throat and blushed when he saw Yoongi staring at him.

 

 

 

 

"Wha-what?" he stuttered.

 

 

 

 

"Are you getting sick? You have been doing that a lot lately." Yoongi asked his voice full of concern. Jimin smiled weakly and shook his head while biting his lip.

 

 

 

 

"No it's okay. I can still sing, so nothing to worry about." he looked down at the menu, trying not to make eye contact with the latter.

 

 

 

Yoongi sighed and decided not to ask about it anymore.

 

 

 

"What are you taking?" Jimin asked after a minute of silence.

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to try something new, I'll take the fish with potatoes, I think it's a popular dish in Finland." Yoongi muttered to himself.

 

 

 

 

"Oh okay, I'll take spaghetti a la bolognese." Jimin whispered as he placed the menu in front of him to lie on the table.

 

 

 


 

After ordering their dishes they continued staring at each other, Jimin was thinking about how beautiful his hyung was with blond hair and how it blended well with his pale skin. Yoongi, was thinking about how cute Jimin was with his scarlet hair and wondered what he had done to deserve such and angel. Even thought they weren't together, but he was thinking about changing that, one day.

 

 

 

After a short twenty minutes waiting and staring, their dishes arrived. Jimin stared at his spaghetti like a hungry puppy and attacked it right after the waitress had stepped out of the room. Yoongi, amused by his dongsaeng, stared at the boy who was inhaling his food and chuckled.

 

 

 

"Chew Jiminnie, chew." Jimin looked up from his dish to stare at Yoongi like a deer caught in the highlights.

 

 

 

"Sowwy." he muttered as he started chewing on his food.

 

 

 

Yoongi smiled a little and started to dissect his fish, he took a bite and hummed in pleasure as his taste buds were drowned by damn

good flavours.

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo, it's so good!" he exclaimed. Jimin grinned and nodded.

 

 

 

"Mine too!"

 

 

 

"This is a good start for holidays, don't you think so, Jiminnie?"

 

 

 

 

"Perfect start for holidays." Jimin agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

After their meal, they walked back to their shared room. Jimin was whining about not getting a dessert, but Yoongi reminded him about their strict diet.

 

 

 

 

"If you want your abs back like you have been wishing for months, stick to your diet." Jimin pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Even thought you are perfect the way you are." Yoongi whispered as he looked at the pouting boy who didn't hear anything.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived to their room, Jimin jumped on his bed, still pouting over Yoongi's words.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi fell on his bed, feeling extremely tired. He closed his eyes for a moment. He looked at Jimin's petite figure.

 

 

 

 

"Jimin." Yoongi whispered.

 

 

 

 

When he didn't get a reply he sat up in his bed, looking over at his dongsaeng. Jimin had his eyes closed, probably already asleep, but Yoongi could tell he wasn't from the boy's breathing. He had shared his room with the said boy a few times already and he knew when Jimin was asleep his breathing would be slower and noisier.

 

 

 

 

He grinned at his thoughts and sighed.

 

 

 

 

Did he hurt the boy by reminding him about his diet? He knew the boy was insecure about his body and he shouldn't have reminded him about his melted abs.

 

 

 

 

Even thought for him the boy was perfect the way he was, he knew Jimin didn't see it. He seriously was sad that the boy couldn't see how stunning he looked like, how handsome he is and how even without abs he was one of the hottest person he had ever met. He wanted the boy to see all that.

 

 

 

He looked at the boy again and decided to make his move.

 

 

 

 

 

He stood up from his comfortable bed and sleepily walked over to his dongsaeng's bed. He sat down next to the sleepy boy and caressed his cheek.

 

 

 

The boys eyes opened slightly before slowly opening to full size. They made eye contact that made the boy blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he tried to sit up, but a hand came to rest on his chest. He felt butterflies fly in his now absless tummy and he felt his cheeks warm up. He bit his lower lip as he tried to stop his blush. He was sure he was all red, making the tomatoes pale next to him. He felt Yoongi leaning closer.

 

 

 

 

He stared at the boy's brown eyes, he was mesmerised and couldn't move. Yoongi leaned even closer, now Jimin could feel his hyungs breath ghosting over his lips. He closed his eyes as he waited for the moment he had desperately been waiting for to happen.

 

 

 

 

But. No.

 

 

 

He was surprised when Yoongi rolled over him to lie next to him. He released the breath he didn't know he was keeping in and frowned as he heard Yoongi chuckle, making the bed shake.

 

 

 

"What makes you laugh like that?" he asked his hyung.

 

 

 

"Did you think I would kiss you? The first night at the hotel? Seriously Jiminnie, you know me better than that." Jimin's eyes widened. He felt his heart beat faster and Yoongi taking his hand into his warm ones didn't help at all.

 

 

 

"Uh, so so y-you a-are going to ki-kiss me? But not o-on the first ni-night?" Jimin stuttered, his cheeks red from embarrassment. Yoongi was squeezing his hand in his.

 

 

 

He felt his hyung move closer to him, wrapping his hands around his waist. He could feel his hot breath on his neck and he blushed even harder.

 


 

 

"Yes, Jiminnie." Yoongi whispered. Jimin wanted to run away, to hide somewhere far away so that Yoongi wouldn't see his blush or hear his heart beat beating frantically.

 

 

 

Ba-dum

 

 

Ba-dum

 

 

Ba-dum

 

 

 

 

 

"You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you." Yoongi whispered into his ear, making Jimin blush.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count; 1486

 

Thank you for reading this chapter,

I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Comment if you feel like it.