5. You look good.

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

5. You Look Good

 

 

 

Jimin opened his heavy eye lids as he heard something shatter in the room. He yawned and sat down in his bed. He lazily observed his surroundings. No signs of Yoongi. How come he always wakes up before me? Jimin thought. He heard a thump coming from behind the door. He glared at it as he stood up from his comfortable and warm bed. He lazily walked to the door and opened it to see a struggling blond male.

 

 

Yoongi looked up when he heard the door opening and blushed when he saw Jimin. He was standing next to a broken glass, with a tray in his hands, he cursed and smiled awkwardly.

 

 

 

"Good morning!" Yoongi said a little bit too loud. Jimin was sure all their neighbours were now awake  because of the older male.

 

 

 

"Morning, what the heck are you doing?" Jimin asked as he yawned. It was too early for this.

 

 

 

"I-I went to... get breakfast?" Yoongi muttered. He stared at the broken glass and the milk, slowly making one with the black carpet of the corridor.

 

 

 

"Come in." Jimin said as he opened the door widely. Yoongi stepped inside the room and hurriedly placed the tray full of food on the table. Jimin closed the door and followed the older to the table. He stared hungrily at the food, now realising he was very hungry.

 

 

 

"You're a life saver Yoongi!" now Jimin was the one shouting. Yoongi cheekily smiled and sat down on the bed, bouncing a little bit.

 

 

 

Jimin started tasting the food on the tray and moaned.

 

 

 

"This is so good! Thanks, hyung." he said, turning around to face Yoongi, who was grinning happily.

 

 

 

"You're welcome, Jiminnie." he whispered.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

"What do you want to do?"

 

 

 

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

 

 

 

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

 

 

 

"I said I didn't know! What shall we do today?"

 

 

 

"I don't know. This is a difficult question."

 

 

 

"I know right. Sooo difficult, now tell me. What the hell do you want to do? It's our last day here!"

 

 

 

"Well.. I had this little idea in mind and-"

 

 

 

"And we have been shouting for the whole time, and you had an idea? Well tell me..."

 

 

 

"We haven't been to the-"


 

 

"NO! Not the beach!"

 

 

 

"Why not?"

 

 

 

"I don't like swimming..."

 

 

 

"You don't have to."

 

 

 

"Well, okay.. I give up, let's go to the beach then."

 

 

 

"Yay! You're the best, I love you!"

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

Yoongi cursed Jimin in his mind when they slowly were approaching the beach, already full of people. He was carrying the heavy bags, glaring at the bubbly running Jimin, who was shouting and dancing out of happiness.

 

 

 

" you Jiminnie." he whispered, but smiled when he saw the grin on his dongsaeng's face. His dongsaeng. His. He liked that word. His Jimin. Soon he will make him his Jimin. He smiled to himself and continued walking, not seeing the street lamp slowly making contact with him.

 

 

 

Jimin looked behind himself when he heard a groan and saw a Yoongi, lying on the cement, his hand on his head and all the bags around him. He giggled a little bit before hurrying to Yoongi's side and helped the groaning blond male up. He cleaned his back and patted his blond hair.

 

 

 

"You okay?" he asked. Yoongi sent him a glare and took the bags and continued walking.

 

 

 

"I'm good." he muttered. Jimin ran to his side and continued to sing happily, like nothing had happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi stared at Jimin. Jimin's body. Jimin. He couldn't take his eyes off of the younger's a little bit tanned body, his chest, his melted abs and his thighs, that should be illegal to have. He wanted to touch the male  in front of him who was now dressed in swimming shorts and carefully adding sun cream on his already perfect skin.

 

 

 

He woke up from his thoughts when Jimin handed him the bottle, smiling shyly as he asked if he could put some on his back. Yoongi grinned cheekily and stood up and did what he was asked to do. When he placed his hands on Jimin's back, he felt shivers going through him, he blushed madly, but continued massaging the younger's back. It's so soft. He thought.

 

 

 

What Yoongi didn't know now, was that Jimin was a blushing mess. His heart was beating frantically, nearly popping out of his ribcage and he felt jolts of pleasure going trough his whole body. He could feel goosebumps forming on his arms and wished for Yoongi to not see them, and fortunately for him, the older didn't. He sighed in relief when he didn't feel those sinful hands on his back anymore and they both sat down on their respective beach towels.

 

 

 

Jimin  put his sunglasses on and secretly stared at Yoongi. He loved sunglasses because the other person couldn't see where you were looking at.

 

 

 

 

But unfortunately Jimin had forgotten that people could see his eyes if they were close enough. Yoongi turned to Jimin and saw him staring at him. He knew what the younger was doing and played along. He chuckled in his head and stared at Jimin.

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you going to swin, instead of staring at me?" Yoongi stopped pretending. He examined how Jimin's cheeks transformed into a shade of pink he couldn't name and how the boys mouth slowly opened to for an o.

 

 

 

"I-I wasn't s-staring!" he stuttered and stood up.

 

 

 

"I'm going to swim." Jimin said as he took his sunglasses off and walked towards the blue sea. Yoongi stared at Jimin's backside and his gaze dropped below his back, to his sinful bottom. He was nearly drooling and didn't see the young lady situated near them, staring at him in disgust.

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Jimin came back from swimming, the beach was slowly emptying. Yoongi stared at Jimin who was wet. from the bottom to the top and his dry lips.

 

 

 

"It was so good!" Jimin moaned and lied down next to Yoongi. The older was still staring, making the younger feel uneasy.

 

 

 

"Stop staring..." he muttered. Yoongi laughed loudly, now the beach was nearly empty.

 

 

 

"Me? Why can't I stare at the one I like?" Jimin blushed.

 

 

 

"You like me?" Jimin asked, making Yoongi laugh.

 

 

 

"Yeah, didn't you know, I thought that letter from yesterday was enough." Yoongi brought the younger closer by wrapping his hands around his waist. Jimin blushed, but didn't move away, instead he moved even closer.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah..."

 

 

 

"Tell me Jimin. Do you like me?" Yoongi asked, smiling confidently, but deep inside he was scared of rejection.

 

 

 

"I-I do... I do like you hyung." Jimin stuttered and was a blushing mess under Yoongi's stare. Yoongi smiled.

 

 

 

"Good, because I really like you."

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1141

 

I try to make enjoyable and long chapters,

so don't skip them please.

 

Thank you for still following this story.