3. Jagi

9 + 1 = YoonMin

 

 

3. Jagi

 

 

He opened his eyes, slowly recognising the hotel room he and Yoongi were staying in. He groaned and gazed around himself. He spotted his phone on the night stand and took it, he opened it and looked at the time; 11AM, he yawned, he tapped the screen and log onto twitter and scrolled trough it, laughing at the fan's comments. He frowned at a comment saying his hair was weird but smiled again when he saw fans saying how handsome he is and how much they loved him and the other members.

 

 

 

But then he felt like something was wrong and yawned as he searched for the man that should be still sleeping right next to him. When he didn't find him, he stood up from his comfortable bed and lazily walked towards the bathroom to see if he was there.

 

 

 

Where did he go? Usually he sleeps until 3PM!

 

 

 

When he didn't find the older he decided to make himself look somehow more presentable to go out. He brushed his red hair and put on a layer of makeup. He grinned at his reflection and exited the bathroom to find a tray on his bed. On the tray there was a rose with an envelope and a delicious looking like breakfast that consisted of rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes. It was only after seeing the food in front of his eyes that he realised he was hungry. He grinned and sat down on his bed and ate his breakfast, forgetting about the man that should have been next to him, enjoying the food with him.

 

 

 

When he finished eating his breakfast, he spotted the envelope next to the rose and opened the envelope to find a letter inside of it. He opened the letter to find messy letters he recognized without struggle, written on it. He blushed as he read every sentence scribbled on the letter and took the red rose in his hands, smelled and smiled.

 

 

 

Dear Jiminnie,

I hope you saw the breakfast I brought for you.

I hope you enjoyed eating it, if you decided to read this letter before eating, please drop this letter down and eat first.

If you don't, I'll make sure you'll never be able to sleep ever again, certainly not against my chest.

(Jimin blushed when he read this.)

I wanted to inform you that, after eating, I'll be waiting for you in front of the hotel, with a surprise for you.

You know, I've always been distant with you and treating you badly by teasing you, or giving you the cold shoulder, even if I do it to the others, with you it's different;

I don't treat you like because you are my dongsaeng and I enjoy teasing you, but because I don't want anyone finding out about how I feel for you,

I don't want anyone to separate me from you, because I'm sure I'd prefer dying than never seeing you again.

You mean so much to me, Jiminnie.

Yours, sincerely Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

He stood up from the bed, making sure nothing fell on the floor and hurriedly chose what he would wear. He decided to put a casual white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and a black cap with a mask to cover his face, he took his black coat and put it on as he left the hotel room.

 

 

 

He could feel his heart beat faster when the lift opened its doors, he entered it and pressed a button and waited. He could feel butterflies inside his tummy and his hands were sweating. He was anxious, happy and stressed all at the same time. He had never felt like this, only Yoongi could make him feel like this; only the thought that the older was waiting for him in front of the hotel, with a surprise for him, he Park Jimin. He grinned at the idea of Min Yoongi making a surprise for him, Park Jimin.

 

 

 

 

He nibbled with his lower lip and nearly didn't notice the lifts doors were open and a man waiting for him to get out. He muttered an apology and stepped out of the lift. He gulped and hurriedly walked to the entrance. The doorman opened the door for him and he thanked him when he walked outside in the warm summer weather.


 

 

He searched around for a familiar blond haired man, but didn't see anyone. He was about to go and seek for the older male somewhere else when he heard someone yell his name. He looked around himself and heard it again.

 

 

 

"Jiminnie, are you blind or what?" he looked in front of himself and saw a tiny looking like blond male across the road and blushed. He looked right and left before crossing the road and shyly walked to his hyung. Yoongi gazed into his eyes and minutes passed by before the said male blushed and looked away.

 

 

 

"Well... Shall we go on our date?" Jimin blushed, looked at his hyungs rosy cheeks and gulped.

 

 

 

"A-a da-date?" he stuttered. A date? Min Yoongi wanted to go on a date with him?

 

 

 

"Yes, you don't want to?" Yoongi pouted, Jimin melted at the sight of his hyung pouting and chuckled.

 

 

 

"I do, pabo, so where are we going to?" he asked, but didn't get any reply because soon he was dragged in the streets of Busan to somewhere. He recognized some streets but after a few minutes he didn't recognize anything. He had never been in this part of the city.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

They walked for a few minutes before Yoongi stopped in front of a park. He looked at Jimin who was already red from the hot weather and grinned as he dragged him inside of the park.

 

 

 

"Do you want ice cream?" he asked the red male. Jimin looked up to meet Yoongi's gaze and nodded.

 

 

 

Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's back and headed to an ice cream stand standing in front of them. They ordered their favourite ice creams and went to sit on a bench.

 

 

 

 

"So, why are we here?" Jimin asked between .

 

 

 

"I found this park when I went for a walk this morning. Have you ever been in this park when you lived here?"

 

 

 

 

"Never." Jimin hummed in reply, his ice cream, he stopped when he felt something cold on his nose but continued .

 

 

 

 

He would deal with it later. Or not.

 

 

 

 

"Jimin, you really should learn how to eat." Jimin blushed, stopped and turned his head to gaze at Yoongi who was laughing. He leaned a little closer, making Jimin blush. He wiped Jimin's nose with his finger and brought the finger to his own lips and it.

 

 

 

"Mm. I like this flavour." Jimin's cheeks were now all red.

 

 

 

"Do you want to taste my ice cream?" Yoongi offered, Jimin grinned and shyly took a .

 

 

 

 "I liked the breakfast by the way. And the letter was... sweet." Jimin said after a minute of comfortable silence. Yoongi smiled and

ruffled Jimin's hair.

 

 

 

They continued eating their ice creams peacefully, as they looked at the dogs and the kids playing and running around.

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

When they finished eating they continued walking around the park. The sun was slowly setting down and Jimin wondered how long they have been in the park.

 

 

 

He felt Yoongi taking his hand and blushed when the older squeezed it. He bit his lower lip, trying to calm himself down. They stepped out of the park and walked somewhere else. The streets were busy, even thought it was already evening. They saw food stands and Yoongi bought him sticks of food - *dakkochi, sundae, odeng etc - that he ate with a wide grin on his face. He was happy.

*(dakkochi: grilled chicken and vegetables, sundae: blood sausages, odeng: fish cakes.)

 

 

 

 

"Let's go watch the sunset." Yoongi whispered in his ear. Jimin nodded, still eating his dakkochi.

 

 

 

They were now standing near an empty beach, they could see the red sun hiding behind the waves. He felt relaxed with his hyung right next to him, squeezing his hand into his own pale one, listening to the wind blowing in their ears and watching the beautiful sunset.

 

 

 

"Jimin." he heard his hyung's husky voice right next to his ear and blushed. He gulped.

 

 

 

"I wanted to tell you something." Yoongi whispered with his low voice that sent shivers into Jimin's body. He could feel his hyung's hot breath on his neck and his heart was beating faster than before if it was even possible. He nodded in reply.

 

 

 

He nibbled with his lower lip, waiting for Yoongi to say something. He didn't dare to look at his hyung because he knew he wouldn't be able to look away if he did so.

 

 

 

"I..." Yoongi whispered again, making Jimin shiver, goosebumps forming on his skin.

 

 

 

 

"Might..."

 

 

 

 

"Be..."

 

 

 

 

"In..." Jimin's mouth dropped open as he felt Yoongi kiss his neck. He blushed madly, breathing in and out and trying not to squeal at the feeling. He felt Yoongi bite his earlobe which made him release a shy moan. What? A moan? Jimin cursed in his mind.

 

 

 

 

"Love with you." Yoongi whispered before ruffling the younger's hair playfully.

 

 

 

 

Jimin's mouth remained open for the rest of the night, he couldn't stop his heart from beating fanatically and he was a blushing mess until they reached their hotel room. He had to go to the bathroom to wash his face and when he did so, he screamed in surprise as he saw the little purple mark on his neck.

 

 

 

 

" me." Jimin whined. He didn't hear Yoongi entering and coming behind him, he only felt his presence behind him when he felt Yoongi's hands on his hips.

 

 

 

 

"Whenever you want, jagi."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note;

 

Word Count: 1642.

 

Thank you for reading this chapter.